FOURTEEN

Please Don't Hate Me

Being Kai's girlfriend made Suzy learn to say 'no' to people. She would still help people, but this time it as a friend not as a slave.

During the days , she overheard someone saying that Kai changed her. Suzy suddenly thought of something. Was Kai's intention of making her his girlfriend so that he could help her ? Was it all because of pity , not because of love ? She bit her lips when the questions rushed through her mind.

Suzy bit her lips and laid her head down on the campus' cafeteria's table. She couldn't get enough sleep every night because of the thoughts. She closed her eyes and felt a figure sitting beside her, laying his head on the table too. She opened her eyes to see Kai looking at her. She gave him a smile.

 

"What are you doing here ? Are you sick ?" Suzy slowly sat up , which Kai followed too. She then shook her head. 

 

"No, I'm fine Kai. I'm just thinking."

 

" Do you have any problems ? You know that I'm always here for you right ?" How Suzy wished that Kai could help her too. She was afraid that if Kai really did out of pity and now that she changed already , he would leave her. If it was like that , was it fine for her to be selfish this once ?

 

"Nah , just thinking about how to help Sohee." Suzy faked smiled. Actually, Sohee didn't need any help from her. Suzy just lied.

 

"Aigo you." Kai flicked softly on her forehead. "Stop helping people. Just help yourself. Until when are you going to change ?"

 

Suzy shrugged and gave him a weak smile.  Was he waiting for her to change so that he could leave her ? She sighed and shook her head.

 

"Nah, I'm fine. What are you doing here ?" Suzy changed the subject.

 

'Oh right, do you have a plan for tonight ?" Kai asked her. His eyes were sparkling , hoping her to say 'no'.

 

"No. Why ?"

 

"Great. I'm taking you to somewhere tonight. Dress casually alright ? " Kai smiled. "Don't mind dressing nicely, because you'll look beautiful with whatever you're wearing. Especially if you're without it."  Kai winked and quickly pecked her cheeks before running away.

 

"Ya! Come back here ! I'm not letting you get away from this." Suzy quickly stood up and ran toward Kai who was now running backward while laughing.

 

~~**~~

 

"Where are we going ?" Suzy asked as she looked at her side who was driving right now.

 

"Be patient will 'ya ? It's a secret." Kai chuckled. Suzy huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She was very curious where Kai was bringing her to.

 

Kai let go off one of his hands from the steering wheel and used that to ruffle Suzy' hair. "I'm not going to bring you to weird or dangerous places. It will take time to reach that place, so  you better take the time to sleep. I can see your dark eye bags." Suzy quickly touched the dark circles. She was embarrassed. She quickly turned her body to face the window and closed her eyes. A few minutes later , she immediately fell asleep. 

 


 

This is a short upfate. The next chapter will be the last chapter of this story. :((((