Bonus Chapter

Yes Or No (Part 1)

 

 

YES OR NO (Part 2) – Teaser

 

 

“Mom, hey how are you there?”

 

“We’re fine. Nope, she’s still the same violent girl you learned to love”

 

“W-what? Mom, we’ll graduate in two years, why now?”

 

“Fine, but I don’t know if she could take this lightly”

 

“Okay, I’ll tell her and Dad. I love you, Mom. Take care.”

 

 

 

시카효과

 

 

 

“Mom called. She said that we have to go back to Korea and finish our studies there”

 

“What?! Is she crazy? We’ll graduate in two years, why now?”

 

“I already asked her that and she just said that she misses us. You already know her, don’t you? Maybe she just had a fight with Dad again and she wants us to back her up and be with her there so Dad wouldn’t have a choice but to woo her there. Happy family in South Korea!”

 

“Aish! She’s still so childish. Using her children to flirt with her husband, so immature!”

 

“You know, you’re actually quite like Mom---Aaah! What did you kick me for? Sheez! You’re so violent, sis. No wonder she didn't fight for you”

 

“Don’t ever mention her again! I don’t even really care since it happened ages ago. And bro, I can kick you whenever I want because I’m older than you since I got out first by freaking five minutes”

 

“Said the girl studying civil engineering? Oh, and why did you took that up again? Right, because that girl’s studying architecture and you wanted to build your dreams toge---Yah! Why are you throwing stuff at me now?”

 

“Shut the hell up, you man- who took up Nursing just so you can internally examine even non-pregnant women”

 

“And I’m great at it. You should get yourself laid before we go back to Korea since you’re so stressed out, sis. Also, since I’m the one from medical field here, and I never told you this before so I wouldn’t hurt your ego but the last one to get out is older and I don’t have time to tell the explanation why to an engineering student”

 

 

 

시카효과

 

 

 

“We’re finally in Korea, Sooyeon. Aren’t you excited? Asian women are great in…you know what I mean”

 

“Don’t rub your ertedness on me, Jesse, I’m not like you. And it doesn’t mean that when we’re in Korea that you have to call me by my Korean name or do you want me to call you by yours?”

 

“Oh come on, Jessica, let loose a little. Besides, we won’t see each other for the next six months when school starts since we’ll finally be having our internship at our chosen courses.”

 

“But that’s what I wanted twin brother, I’ll be away from you for a while, so I could let loose a lot”

 

“You met that Taeyeon kid when you let loose – a lot. You want to meet her again?”
 

“I already told you not to mention her name in front of me anymore. She can do anything she wants with that Tiffany and I don’t really care anymore besides I might find someone better here…like you said, Asian women are great in...whatever”

 

“And I doubted that we’re siblings?!”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Do you have an idea what Jesse's Korean name in the story is, you? Yes or No?

 

Yes Or No (Part 2) coming up!