Chapter 4

Together, We're A Family

Today was the day that the parents will meet their kids teachers. The kids bordered the bus . When the parents went inside, they were surprise by the inside of it. "You guys really want them to feel comfortable don't you." Leeteuk said amazed by the design of the bus. All the kids went to respectful places while the adults went as well.

"Who drives the bus?" Gd asked while holding baby Zelo in his arms.  

"We all do apprently, but Spirit is the one who could stand the noise." Gongchan said. The parents nodded while Spirit started the car.


(Skip Time)

They were at the school. The kids came out of the bus and waited for the others to come. "Hurry up appa! Umma!" The kids shouted. 

"Okay, okay. Can't you guys be patient?!" Top said while walking down with a sleepy Seungri in his arms.They finally came out at last. 

"So, how do we meet all the teachers?"Kangin asked.

"Well, you guys can go by small groups and take the kids who goes in the same grade. We will go buy some things for home and we will meet back here, neh?" Love said. The others nodded. The 4 young adults left by walking while the others went in the school. The parents decided to go in groups.

Names (Adults) Names (Kids) Grades
Kangteuk Heechul 6th
  Hangeng  
  Jay  
  Onew  
  Junhyung  
  Eunkwang  
  Yuri  
  Sooyoung  
  Alexander  
  Joon  
  Chunji  
     
    5th
Nap Yesung  
  Junsu K  
  Sehun  
  Kevin  
  L.Joe  
     
    4th
87 Liner Shindong  
  Lay  
  Minhyuk  
  Yoochun  
  Youngguk  
  Changmin(2am)  
  Kibum (U-Kiss)  
  Eun  
  Eunyoung  
  Ricky  
     
    3rd
Dooseob Sungmin  
  Luhan  
  Victoria  
  Hyeuseung  
  Changsub  
  Sunny  
  Taeyang  
  Himchan  
  Seulong  
  Kwanghee  
  Changjo  
  Dongwoo  
  Hoya  
     
    2nd
2Jun Eunhyuk  
  Zhou Mi  
  Wooyoung  
  Suho  
  Minho  
  Daehyun  
  Eli  
  Thunder  
  Rokhyun  
  Sungyeol  
     
    1st
Taeckhun Donghae  
  Siwon  
  Chen  
  Krystal  
  Hyunsik  
  Junsu (JYJ)  
  Daesung  
  Youngjae  
  Surin  
  Swian  
  Minwoo  
  L  
     
    Preschool
Taoris So Ryong  
2shin Dong Ryong  
Yunjae Sung Jong  
Jongkey Sanghoon  
Woogyu Hyukjin  
Gtop Changbum  
  Chanyoung  
  Jonghwan  
  Hyungsik  
  Minjoo  
  Heechul  
  Taeheon  
  Minjoo  
  Jiyou  
  Mir  
  Kieseop  
  Aj  
  Kevin  
  Jinwoon  
  Jo Kwon  
  Zelo  
  Jongup  
  Seungri  
  Yoona  
  Changmin  
  Sungjae  
  Ilhoon  
  Peniel  
  Dongwoon  
  Kikwang  
  Luna  
  Amber  
  Taemin  
  D.O  
  Kai  
  Chanyeol  
  Baekhyun  
  Xiumin  
  Changsung  
  Junho  
  Henry  
  Kyuhyun  
  Kibum  
  Ryewook  

(Kangteuk)

The kids started to show their parents the way to their classroom. When they got there, their teachers were already there."Annyeso, Jonghun immida. I'm their teacher." The said man said while bowing.

"Annyeso, I'm Kangin and this is my lover Leeteuk." 

"Ahhhh~! You're the new parents that Spirit told me about. I hope you guys can take care of them."  Jonghun smiled. He showed them the class room. The kids went to their friends and started to chat.

"How long how've you been working here?" Leeteuk asked.

"I've been working here since Heechul came to school. Spirit wanted me and some of the others to come, and work here, so Heechul doesn't get into trouble even though she knew my wife works here."

"You have a wife? What's her name?" Leeteuk asked.

"Instead of a she, it's a he. But anyway, his name is Hongki." Kangin and Leeteuk nodded.

"So.... How's class with them?" Kangin asked while looking at his kids talking to some others.

"They're good. Sometimes Heechul will have a tantrum, but Hangeng will calm him down easily. Chunji will end up having an attitude once in a while and Onew will always be eating chicken. I have no idea where all that goes, but as long he's being good in class."

"Hmmmm~, well, we will leave you with them." Kangin said.

"Sure, see you two after school." Jonghun said.

"Thank you. Kids, see you guys after school!" Leeteuk shouted.

"BYE UMMA! BYE APPA!" The kids shouted back while waving. The couple left the classroom.


(Nap)

"Nehh~, umma."

"Yes, L.joe?" Niel said while looking down at L.joe who was holding his hand.

"Will you come back for me after school?"

"Of course! We will come back for you and your brothers and sisters." Niel smiled. L.joe smiled back. When they got to the classroom, the kids scattered to to their friends.

"Ano.nyeseo." Niel and Cap turned around to see a guy around Cap's age. "I'm Donghyun. I'm the kids 5th grade teacher."

"Annyeseo, I'm Cap and this is Niel, my lover." Cap said.

"Yeah, I know. Spirit informed all the teachers that your kids have. So we know a little about you all."

"Really? It only been three days and Spirit already informed you all?" Niel said.

"Yeah, Spirit doesn't want us to panic if they never came."

"Wae?" Cap asked curiously.

"Well, before you guys came, they're old parents would never come and pick them up. Spirit didn't know till we called on her cell phone since no one bothered to pick up the phone. Love and the others were at work trying to get some money, so Spirit was left with the kids and parents. Spirit's really tired and so are the others. It's amazing that they didn't explode from so many kids." Donghyun said.

"Yeah, it is shocking that at a young age that they still could take care of them." Niel said.

"True. We will have to be leaving, Spirit and the others might need our help with the house some things." Cap said.

"Sure, see you after school, Donghyun said. Niel and Cap went to hug, kiss every child, and left.


(87 Liner)

(Since all of them are similar, then I would just start when they meet the teachers)

"Annyoung, I'm Youngmin. Please to meet you two." The blonde man said while bowing. The other two nodded and bowed as well.

"I'm Seungho and this is my lover G.O. It nice to meet you as well."

"Yeah, I know. Spirit told me a lot about you guys."

"But, Spirit only known us for three days." G.O said.

"Spirit knows what's she's doing. She always have a solution to everything."

"Wow, she's must be full of surprises." Seungho said.

"Not only her, but the others too."

"Really? Like what?"

"Well, I'm not really sure, but--"

"Subemuim!" The three adults looked at one of the kids who shouted.

"Yes, Minhwan(ft.island)?" Youngmin said while looking at the younger.

"Shindong won't stop eating again!!"

"Again?" G.O asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, sometimes Shindong would end up eating. I have no idea where he gets the food though." Youngmin sighed and went to the group of kids who are around Shindong while trying to keep the food away from again.


(I'm going to not tell about the rest because I have no clue who to put who else and I need to finish this chapter.)

The parents came out of the school seeing the 4 young adults. "Yah!" Kangin shouted while waving to them. The others saw and waved back.

"Spirit, we all have a question?" Niel said.

"Hmmm~?"Spirit hummed while looking at the other.

"How much do you know about us?" Leeteuk said.

"Huh?" Spirit looked at them confused.

"How much do you know all of us? The teachers said that they all know what we are because of you." Top said while looking at Spirit with a serious gaze. Spirit just stared at him, she wasn't quiet getting what they're saying. Love, Gongchan, and Jinyoung too were confused as well till Gongchan caught on.

"Ahhhh~! You mean the information that  you thought we didn't in the last 3 days." Gongchan laughed. The others nodded. "Well, Spirit gets it from the guy who sold the house to you guys. Spirit would always get it even though she's the youngest out of all of us. But she's really mature."

"More mature than you guys." Love snickered while getting glared by the two boys. Spirit still looked at them weirdly. "She's just too innocent. Even if she acts mature, she's just too innocent. All the younger ones and the one's who don't cuss got it from her. They got everything from her." Love whispered to them. The adults nodded their heads while looking at the innocent Spirit.

"Also, she's a two facer. Never make her mad or you will regret it." Jinyoung chuckled. The adults were scared to know what Spirit will do to them while Spirit.... Well, she kept on watching them.


I am so sorry for not updating. I had to go to vaction bible school to help young kids learn about Daniel. My group was kind a hectic, but not hectic as my cousins group who had 2 kids who were naughty. The 1st one was violent while the 2nd one was just naughty.

Also read my two new stories called- 

Kpop Have Just Arrived