Chapter 3

Together, We're A Family

"Spirit~" Love whispered while shaking Spirit crazily. (She was in Spirit's bedroom at 6:00 in the morning)

"What?!" Spirit screeched.

"Did you tell them?"

"Tell them what?"

"The kids." Love said while Spirit was in a daze. Then Spirit freaked out.

"What am I going to do?" Spirit said franticly.

"We just have to see what's going to happen." Love said "But let's go fix breakfast." Spirit nodded. They went downstairs to find Gongchan and Jinyoung already in the kitchen. "! Where have you two been?! You two are so lucky that we have new tenants, that nothing here had been broken or ruined at all!" Love shouted at them while Spirit went to go get some breakfast inderigridents. While the three were arguing, Spirit was making breakfast. After some quiet  time, the tenants came down. They were surprise by the three who were arguing while Spirit was quiet in doing her own thing. The three has stopped arguing when Spirit glared at them when the tenants entered the kitchen.

"Ah! Annaseo." Gongchan and Jinyoung both bowed. The tenants nodded.

"Okay! Breakfast is done!"Spirit shouted.

"Okay then, why don't we wake up the kids." Leeteuk said, but was startled when both Spirit and Love shouted.

"NO!"

"We mean, why don't we wake them up for you? We will deal with them." Spirit franticly, Love nodded furiously, while the two others were looking at the others strangely till they knew what they meant when Spirit was pretty much showing a sign to them by showing her lips, they ended up being frantic.

"No, that's alright. Our husbands will go them." Gd smiled while looking at Top. Their husbands agreed and left. The young adults looked at their husbands and almost lost all their strength.

"Leeteuk oppa, we have to tell you all something."

"Yes?" Leeteuk said while looking at them worriedly.

"Well, I forgot to mention that the kids-"

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!" The tenants looked startled while the young ones looked apologetic. The shouting was coming from upstairs which sounded like Heechul's.

"OH MY GOD! SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU GIRLY LOOKING !" Sounded like Himchan.

"NEVER PUT GOD'S NAME IN VAIN!" Siwon shouted.

"SHUT THE UP!!" The tenants looked at Spirit and the others. They were shocked that the kids could talk in such a language that shouldn't never been said to kids that young.

"Where did those kids learn those words from?" Jaejoong asked.

"They kind a learned it from the previous tenants. When they did something wrong, they would get a beating. We always tried to stop them, but we always end up getting the punishment as well." Gongchan said while rubbing the back of his neck. The tenants looked at them at shock.

"Is there kids who don't cuss?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well, there is Donghae, Ryewook, Kibum, Sungmin, Hyenseung, Kikwang, Ilhoon, Sungjae, Junsu (JYJ), and Ricky if you don't count the babies." Jinyoung explained. The husbands came back in daze, they too, were shocked by the kids language.

"We will get them ready, you guys could come and watch if you guys like?" Love said. The couples nodded wanting to know how to control such children who experience like none other children has experience. When they were finally at the floor, Spirit went in one of the rooms, the others followed. Apparently the room she went in was the Diva~ Room. In the room, there was Heechul, Jo Kwon, Chunjin, and Himchan. Spirit rubbed the back of her head and started walking to the oldest.

"Chullie~. Wake up." Spirit said softly while shaking him. 

"Go away~! You know I like my beauty sleep, ." Heechul mumbled while swatting Spirit's hand away. Spirit started to get annoyed by this informality.

"So, if all you guys don't wake up in the next 30 seconds, then.... Say good bye to every little fashionable clothes and accerioes in this room." In a matter of seconds, everyone had gotten up and started to get ready. The parents were impressed how Spirit knew the exact threat that could harm them.

"Wow, Spirit has a good threat, but why are they so bother with it?" Cap asked.

"Well, Spirit actually did take everything. The divas finally knew that Spirit will be serious if she has to tell the second time." Gongchan chuckled. They started to the same thing with the others (Too tired to put in every room.)


They were already done eating breakfast, so while the kids were doing who knows what, the adults were in the living room. "So, when do the kids go to school?" Kangin asked.

"Well, they go tomorrow. You guys have to go meet their teachers there as well. We have a bus that could pretty much fit everyone in there, so there's no worries of going alone with them." Spirit explained.

"Can't wait." Seungho said scarcastily which he earned a smack from GO.

" So, what kind of grades do they go in?" Leeteuk asked.

"Well, there is 1-5 years old go to preschool, 6 is 1st grade, 7 is 2nd grade, 8 is 3rd grade, 9 4th grade, 10 5th grade, and 11 is 6th grade."

"Wow, so they're all gone." Top said.

"Yeah, till 3, then we have to drop them of at their club activities, so we just have the kids who are 1-3 years old till 6:00."

"Alright, we can do this." Tao said.

"Yeah!" Yoseob shouted.


Here's an update guys, please see my newest fic called Once Upon A Time....

See you guys next time! ^.^