Chapter 2

Together, We're A Family

Spirit showed the tenants around the house. She notice that none of the kids were in the house, so they went to the backyard they were at. "Spirit noona!" A child who looked like a fish came running and cling to her leg.

"Annyoung Donghae." Spirit smiled.

"Who are they?"

"I will tell you if you get to bring everyone here." Spirit said. Donghae pouted and started to think, then he ran to gather up the rest of the other kids. Now there was a huge crowd of kids. "Alright everyone, choose which parents you like the most, and they will become your umma, and appa, for who knows how long." Spirit said. The kids started to separate themselves. When they were done, the parents started to call out who they got.

"We got Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Shingdong, Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, Donghae, Ryewook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, and Henry." Leeteuk said.

"We got Onew, Minho, Taemin, Amber, Krystal, Sulli, Luna, and Victoria." Jonghyun called out.

"We got Sehun, Lay, Luhan, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, and D.O." Tao said.

"We have Junhyung, Hyuenseung, Kikwang, Dongwoon, Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Changsub, Hyunsik, Peniel, Ilhoon, and Sungjae." Doojoon said.

"We have Yoochun,Junsu,Changmin, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, and Sooyoung." Jaejong said. 

"We have Jay, Junsu K., Wooyoung, Junho, Changsung, Changmin, Seulong, Jo Kwon, and Jin woon." Nickhun said.

"We have Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, Youngguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, and Zelo." GD said.

"We have Alexander, Kibum,Kevin, Eli, Hoon, Aj, and Kiseop." Soohyun said.

" We have Joon, Thunder, Mir, Jiyou, Eun, Minjoo, Surin, and Eunyoung." Seungho said.

"We have Kevin, Kwanghee, Swian, Taeheon, Heechul, Minwoo, and Hyungsik." Dongjun said.

"We got Chunji, L.joe, Ricky, Changjo, Minwoo, Rokhyun, Jonghwan, Chanyoung, Changbum, Hyukjin, and Sanghoon."

"We got Dongwoo, Hoya, Sung-yeol, L, Sung-jong, Dae Ryong, and So Ryong." Snuggyu said.(Dae Ryong and So Ryong are a duo and their group name is Tasty)

"Since everything is settled-"

"Why don't we have lunch?" Love finished her sentence.

"YAAAYYY!" The kids cheered while running towards the house. They were now eating, the tenants saw how the kids eat and were a little surprise.

"Do they eat a lot?" Soohyun asked.

"Well, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Onew, and Changmin eat a lot of in the family. I'm not really sure how Eunhyuk and Changmin are still skinny, while Onew is a little chubby, and as you can see Shindong." Spirit said.

"Ohhh~." They all awwwed at the new information.

"How old is everyone?" Top asked. 

"I actually have the paper for their age, hold on." Spirit said while going through her bag which was next to her. She gave the paper to him. They crowded around Top who had the paper in his hands.

Name Age
Heechul 11
Hangeng 11
Yesung 10
Shindong 9
Sungmin 8
Eunhyuk 7
Zhou Mi 7
Donghae 6
Siwon 6
Ryewook 5
Kibum 4
Kyuhyun 3
Henry 1
Jay 11
Junsu K 10
Wooyoung 7
Junho 5
Changsung 2
Sehun 10
Lay 9
Luhan 8
Suho 7
Chen 6
Xiumin 5
Baekhyun 4
Chanyeol 3
Kai 2
D.O 1
Onew 11
Minho 7
Taemin 2
Amber 5
Krystal 6
Luna 3
Victoria 8
Junhyung 11
Hyenseung 8
Kikwang 5
Dongwoon 3
Eunkwang 11
Minhyuk 9
Changsub 8
Hyunsik 6
Peniel 5
Ilhoon 3
Sungjae 1
Yoochun 9
Junsu 6
Changmin 2
Sunny 8
Yuri 11
Yoona 4
Sooyoung 11
Taeyang 8
Daesung 6
Seungri 3
Youngguk 9
Himchan 8
Daehyun 7
Youngjae 6
Jongup 5
Zelo 1
Jo Kwon 4
Changmin 9
Seulong 8
Jinwoon 2
Alexander 11
Kibum 9
Kevin 3
Eli 7
Aj 4
Kieseop 5
Joon 11
Thunder 7
Mir 1
Jiyou 4
Eun 9
Minjoo 3
Surin 6
Eunyoung 9
Kevin 10
Kwanghee 8
Swian 6
Taeheon 4
Heechul 3
Minjoo 5
Hyungsik 1
Chunji 11
L.joe 10
Ricky 9
Changjo 8
Rokhyun 7
Minwoo 6
Jonghwan 5
Chanyoung 4
Changbum 3
Hyukjin 2
Sanghoon 1
Dongwoo 8
Hoya 8
Sungyeol 7
L 6
Sung Jong 2
Dae Ryong 5
So Ryong 4

"Wow, how could you guys even tell apart who's who though?" Key asked.

"The kids know who we're calling sometimes. But there would be times when they come running after hearing their names." Spirit explained. Everyone nodded and went back to their seats. Till someone pulled on Leeteuk's shirt.

"Umma. Can I sit on you?" Ryewook asked. Leeteuk smiled.

"Of course." Leeteuk said while picking up little Ryewook and settling him on his lap. Donghae saw it and went to Kangin.

"Can I sit with you, appa?" Donghae asked while his bug fishy eyes glimmered at Kangin. Kangin nodded and took Donghae on his lap. The other kids saw it and went to their parents. Spirit and Love were shocked on the parents actions. They both smiled happily. 

"Maybe these people will be different." Love whispered to Spirit.

"Yeah, but... we can't put to much hope for them." Spirit said sadly. Love nodded and looked back at the newly family that appeared in front of them.


(Night Time)

All the kids were in bed, dozing of to dream land while the adults were downstairs. "Wow, you guys must have worked hard to do everything for them." Yoseob said while snuggling to Doojoon.

"Yeah, but it's worth the work. As long their happy, then we're happy." Spirit said tiredly.

"By the way, where's those people Jin Young and Gongchan?" Tao asked.

"They must have hooked up with some ." Loved said.

"That's not true, is it?" Kris said while looking at Spirit.

"*Sigh* It is. They would always do that. We're not even sure how it all started, but it could have been their ex girlfriends fault." Spirit said.

"Ohhh~, We haven't been able to get to know you guys enough." Doojoon said.

"Oh! Well, I already told you guys about how we got here, but we should tell you guys about us. Well, I remembered I was running away from home because of my parents. My father never wanted me, he never wanted to marry my mother either, but he was pretty much force into it while my mother was madly inlove him. She pretty much got pregnant with me.  When I was born, no one even bothered to feed me, clean me, or show me any love. I learned how to take care of myself pretty much when I was 3. At the age of 5, I had enough courage to run away home. While running away, I encountered Gongchan. We were able to run away and were found by our parents."

"I'm glad you were able to run away from there." Dongjun said.

"Well, mine was similar to Spirit. Both of my parents never took care of me either. They would be always gone, leaving me alone in a big house. I too was able to take care of myself. I never been outside before. My parents had so much food, that I never had to buy anything. But I was so curios to know the outside world that I went walking. I got myself lost and didn't know where to go, but I knew my parents weren't going to look for me. I was walking in the cold weather till I met Jinyoung who kept me warmed. We stayed by each others side till we were found by our new parents." Love said. The tenants looked apologetic to the young adults who had to take care of themselves at such a young age.

"I'm sorry for you guys." GO said weakly.

"That's okay. Our parents died not so long ago since we came. We had to watch this place over. We had our 1st orphanage child who was Heechul at the age of thirteen. We took care of him and before we knew it, we started to get more, and more kids. We loved how they accepted each other and played like brothers and sisters."

"Does the kids go to school?" Neil asked.

"Of course they do. We can't leave these kids uneducation. They would need it in the future. We emptied everything out in order to have the kids have a better education."

"Wait, did you guys go to school?" Snuggyu asked.

"Hmmm, we finished."

"How old are all of you?" Cap asked.

"We're nineteen."

"Chinja?! You guys seem so mature." Yunho said. Spirit and Love smiled.

"Anyway, we should get some sleep. We would need a lot of energy to wake everyone up." Love said while stretching and started to walk upstairs to sleep. Spirit followed soon after saying good night to everyone.  


Please comment/subscribe. I hope you like it.