Chapter 1

Together, We're A Family

Author Pov-

Today was the day that the Kangteuk couple were moving in their new home. Before they decided to move in, they had already discussed it with the owner of the house, and had already met with the other tenants that were moving in with them. When they finally got to their new home, they already saw the rest there. "Anneyoung, Leeteuk hyung, Kagin Hyung." Gd greeted.

"Anneyoung Gd." Leeteuk greeted back.

"Are you guys ready?!" Dongho shouted while the rest nodded. Dongho opened the door to their new home to be nothing, but greeted by a small pair of eyes. The new owners stared at shock when they saw a few kids. A baby who was about  a year old came crawling to the closets person who was Gd and cling to his leg.

"Jello!" A three year old boy came and grabbed the said boy. "Miahane." The boy said while bowing and disappeared right after.

"Do you guys know any of them?" Dongho asked. The rest shook their heads while walking slowly in the house.

"YAHHHH!!!" The tenants got shocked when they heard screaming. They looked at the stairs and in come 2 kids. "YOU STUPID MONKEY! YOU GET BACK HERE!!" A 11 year old boy shouted while chasing an eight year old boy till a woman in her early 20's caught the 11 year old boy.

"Heechul, how many times do I have to tell you not run or scream around the house? You know there are little ones in the house and I need you to be their role model arrasso?" The young woman said and the said boy nodded, but spoke.

"But Eunhyuk won't stop bothering me and he broke my favorite brush." Heechul pouted.

"Eunhyuk, what do you say?"

"Miahnae Chullie hyung." Eunhyuk said while hugging the other.

"Good, Chul, I will buy you a new brush when I go back to the store, but for now, help  Hankyung and the others to watch over the younger ones. And Eunhyuk, Hae's looking for you." Heechul left to find the said boy, while Eunhyuk ran past the tenants saying I have to find my fishy. The young woman finally noticed that there were people in the house. "Ah! Anneyseyo! I'm sorry, you guys must be the new parents, neh? You guys must have been there for a while, please come in. By the way, my name is Spirit." The said woman said while gesturing inside the house. They went to the living room and found a few more other kids. They just sat down while the young ones were playing.

"I have a question." Jaejoong asked.

"Ask away."

"What are you guys?" Kangin asked, but got smacked by Leeteuk.

"He meant why are you guys doind at our house?"

"??? What you mean? Didn't the sales owner say that this place is an orphanage?" Spirit asked.

"WHAT?!?!" They all shouted in synch which made the kids cry.

"Oh, no, no, no, no. Don't cry sweet hearts, shhhh~." Spirit tried to clam down the kids, but it didn't work. "Can you guys at least... ummm~ take a child and try to clam it down?" Spirit asked helplessly. The "females" of the couple took a baby. The babies ended up stop crying to look at the new comer.

"What are their names?" G.O asked.

"The one you're holding is Mir, Leeteuk is holding Henry, Jeajoong's is Changmin, Dongho's Kevin, Key's Taemin, Yoseob is holding Dongwoon, Tao is holding Sehun, Gd's is Zelo, Dongjun is holding Hyungsik, Nickhun is holding Chansung, Neil is Changjo, and Snuggyu is Sungjae."

"Do you know the owner of the orphange?" Top asked.

"Well, you guys are now. We haven't had a owner stay here for more than month."

"Wae?" Spirit shrugged.

"They always say that kids are too.... Well, naughty. At first they weren't like this, but after their parents change per month, they stopped getting close to anyone who buys this orphanage. They're too afraid to be abandoned or hurt just like those other times." The tenants looked at Spirit and at the kids. These bunch of orphanage kids had been hurt too much to trust anyone in the outside world again.

"Is there anyone working here other than you?" Snuggyu asked.

"Well, I work as the kids nanny with Love."

"Love?"

"She works here as well. I think she's with the other kids while I making their lunch. There also two others named Gongchan and Jinyoung are at the store buying some things."

"You guys seem to work a lot." Nickhun said.

"Yeah, we have been here since we were young. We lost our parents when they passed away. They were kind people. We started to get more kids when we were somewhere in our teen years. Ever since then, we have been taking care of these kids." Spirit said while smiling at the tenants. They also smiled back. "So... Are you guys going to leave? I understand if you guys don't want to live here."

"No, We're staying. We want to help you guys take care of them. It seemed hard work for young people like you." Tao said.

"Besides, we love kids. it wouldn't be hard to take care of them if there is us." Neil laughed when Changjo started to play with his hair. Spirit smiled at each couple who were playing with the babies. 

'Maybe they will be different, different enough for us to trust other people.' Spirit thought. "So, shall I introduce you guys to the others?"

"Yeah, I want to see them." Dongjun exclaimed when stand up abruptly and stumbled a bit which made Hyungsik giggle a little.


Hi!, please subscribe and/or comment. Thank you for reading!