~Am I be Able To be On Your Side Once Again~

One More Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘So this is me swallowing my pride standing infront of you saying I’m sorry for that night, and I go back to December all the time.’

-Back to December_Taylor Swift-

“And if I could, I would heal every single scar that I made, even tough I should trade it with my own soul….”

_Lee Hyukjae

 

[Hyukjae’s POV]

It’s been a week since the fight we had in the café back then. And it’s not end there for your information. After she left me, threw that box right to my face, Tiffany snapped out of blue, she shouted at me couple times before left. Even Donghae, the guy who always following me around, spending his time with me, left me alone in the café. Somehow, I felt betray by everyone. They turned their back against me.

Everyone except one, Kyuhyun. I don’t know what has got into him but he being so mature suddenly after all the pranks he did on us months ago. He came to me yesterday with that annoying smug smile plastered on his face.

“Speak then leave, Kyuhyun. I don’t wanna have another fight right now.” I said, looked straight into his eyes. “Fine, fine, I get it. Gee…” he sat infront of me. “First thing first, I want to ask you before I make things straight. Do you still, love _____ ? I mean, do you still have the feeling toward her ? Still wanna be her boyfriend ?” he said. I didn’t answer him. I was still so burn inside, so I didn’t know how my feeling, yet. Kyuhyun sighed then started to re-explain everything. He said I missed something. “I was there too, when _____ and Donghae hyung share their drink. And there were 4 straws for your information. One of them is Fany’s. We drank it since the we stepped into the amusement park. If you still didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter