~Is There Any Happy Ending for Both of Us~

One More Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Where is the love go ? I don’t know, when it’s all start and done? How could I be losing you forever after all the time we spent together ?’

-Bottom of The Ocean_Miley Cyrus-

 

“All I have to do is buried everything that has to do with ‘us’…”

 

[Yours POV]

It has been 3 days, I locked myself in my room, cried everything out. I felt my head has been hit by something strong, or heavy. I got off my bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face, and stared at my reflection on the mirror. I looked totally pathetic, with the red eyes and swollen face. I washed my face once again, then get in to my room, once again. I checked my phone and found 10 more messages from Sohee, Donghae, and my mom. Yes, I didn’t live with my mom since college.

I opened it one by one. I replied my mom and Donghae’s message. Mom asked if I was alright since I didn’t pick up her call since 3 days ago. While Donghae…. He kept telling me to listen to what Eunhyuk have to say.

3 days ago was my birthday party, the day when I saw my boyfriend, Lee Hyukjae, or Eunhyuk, as everybody called him, in the room with Kim HyunAh, the one who fell for Eunhyuk since she was born I guess, with ed shirt.

I would like to listen to him, if he ever tried to explain it. Amazing, he left me for almost 2 months, then comeback with new girlfriend in his embrace, without breaking up with me in the first time. Just thinking about it made my heart arching again.

I felt something vibrate on my bed. I grabbed my cell. Donghae Calling…

.

.

.

“What ?” I said, I could hear Donghae’s sigh.

“Finally, you pick up. _____-ah, go talk to Eunhyuk,” Again, I’ve heard that million times.

“Why should I ?” I hugged my pillow to hold my anger.

“Because, this is just simple misunderstanding !”

“Which part of it ? I saw him with HyunAh in a room with his ed shirt while HyunAh’s hand was on his chest. He cheated on me. That’s completely clear. Stop protecting him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter