~When I Look Straight Into Your Eyes~

One More Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Standing out in the rain, now I know it’s really over…

Please don’t leave me alone…’

-Before The Storm_Nick Jonas feat. Miley Cyrus-

 

“The pain won’t leave, every time I see you around. But why the pain vanish, when you held me in your warm embrace ?”

_You

“I’ll go through the storm, I’ll let the earth crash me, if only I could win your heart, once again.”

_Lee Hyukjae

 

[Yours POV]

I closed my flat door and threw my bag to the container near then threw my body on the couch. I didn’t know why but I felt so tired these days. I was decide to take a nap when my phone rang. Lazily, I woke up and searched for my phone somewhere inside my bag. A message from Donghae.

DongHai

Come to my apartment tom. Me and Fany are holding a celebration. Don’t ask, just come.

Wow, he was sound demanding. I replied ‘Okay, see ya tom.’ then went to my room to change.

Once again I felt tugged in my heart everytime I took a glance at my desk. ‘It’ used to be there. ‘It’ used to be something that captured my attention. It was the box that I’ve thrown to Hyukjae. That box is filled by presents he gave me everytime we had a special event like our monthversarry, our 100th day anniversary, my birthday presents, and stuff. I placed them in a box since I have this habit to not accept anything from my boyfriend. Hyukjae knew that but he insist to give me stuffs and said “Just keep it for a moment.” So I collect them in box.

When I miss him, I always open that box to regain our memories. I remembered some photos we took everytime we met or had a date. Not that I hardly meet him, but a picture mean thousand memory and I always love the memory between me and Hyukjae.

I do miss him. Well, a part of me.

I sighed when I remembered about the pictures—which automatically recall the memories too. “I hate you, Hyukjae…” I whispered, “I hate you for making me fall for you deeply…” A tear escape and rolled down to my cheek. I quickly wiped it and took a deep breath before I cry for nth time. I grabbed any clothes and change into it.

I laid on my bed, didn’t feel like having a dinner. The feeling in my heart was… Painfull. I miss him and hate him in the same time. I let out a heavy sigh before I let myself drawn in the memories. The next thing I know, I cried until I fell asleep.

----------

I prepared to go to Donghae’s apartment. After I got everything in my bag, I rushed to the bus stop.

Once I arrive, there’s only Donghae there. “Where’s Fany and others ?” I asked, he avoided eye contact with me, “Err… They’ll come later.” He said. Okay, something fishy here… I know so well that he’s not that good in lying. “Donghae…?” I tried to make him split it out, “What ? Oh, have you eat ? I’m going to make something.” He hurriedly went to the kitchen. I sighed, let’s ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter