Chapter 4

One of the Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It taken me a while before I finally found my classroom. I instantly noticed Kris’s 11th year friends. I frowned when I saw them. I decided to stay away from them since I was pretty sure Kris’s friends were the ones who spiked my drink yesterday.

I spotted an empty desk away on the other side from where they were. As I walked there, some idiot thought it was funny to trip me.

The whole class was then laughing at me.

“You okay, new kid?” the idiot asked with no sincerity.

I'm really starting to hate the male population.

I silently groaned. I badly wanted to tell that kid off, but I held back since I knew I couldn't cause any trouble.

You see what I do for you, Aiden?! You better be grateful.

I saw a hand reached out for me, so I took it. It was Chen.

I gave him a small smile, signaling him that I was thankful, even though I was still a little suspicious. I then headed straight to the desk I spotted earlier.

When I got right to my seat, Kyungsoo came up to my desk.

“Why don’t you sit with us? We are your friends, after all.” Kyungsoo said.

I raised my eyebrows. “I don’t think you guys consider me as your friend.”

“Ah, is this about yesterday?” Kai spoke up. When did Kai get here?

I didn’t reply.

“Come on, are you going to hold a grudge against us for that? It was just a joke. We didn’t mean any harm.” Sehun added.

Well Sehun, it could’ve caused me harm. And when did Sehun get to my desk?

I forced a laugh. “I guess I was overreacting.”

“Sit with us. You’re welcome to.” Chanyeol chimed in.

I realized that all of Kris’s friends in this class were surrounding my desk. I guess I couldn’t really say no.

I nodded me head. “Sure.”

So I ended up sitting with them. They took up part of the last three rows at the back near the window. Kai and Chen sat at the last row, Tao and Sehun sat at the second to last row, and Chanyeol and Kyungsoo sat at the third to the last row. I decided to sit next to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo since it was closest to the front.

“So Aiden, are you Korean? You don’t seem Korean.” Chen admitted.

“No, I’m actually Chinese.” I replied.

I heard some “ohs” and “ahs”.

“Cool, I’m also Chinese!” Tao and I high fived.

“Are high fives only for Chinese people? Korean people are also pretty cool too.” Chanyeol jokingly spat.

We all laughed and ended up giving everyone high fives.

I had to admit, they were pretty fun to hang out with. But I still didn't understand how they could be friends with someone like Kris.

 

It was now lunchtime. They invited me to eat with them, which I was glad before it was better than eating alone. My happiness slowly drained when I realized that we also had to eat with their senior friends.

“Are you worried about Kris?” Kyungsoo asked me.

I shook my head. "Of course not, what is there to be afraid of?"

They laughed at my remark.

After we grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter