Chapter 1

Don't leave me!

Minseok is on his way back to home. It was a hart day. Full of practice. He is listen to music with his headphones. When suddenly someone dragged him in a little street. Minseok started to panic "Let me go!" he screams. But that guy who pinned him to the wall was too strong. "Hey you~~!" sad that guy. "HELP!" Minseok shouted. "Psst! Here is no one who's gonna hear you!" he says. "N-No..." he turned his head when the guy was about to kiss him. Then tried Minseok to kick him but he pulled himself closer to him. "Why so shy? Come on!" tears ran down from Minseoks cheeks. When the guy was about to kiss him again closed Minseok his eyes and when he opened his, he saw the guy being beaten up by a guy. His savior takes Minseoks hand and run away from the guy whos laying on the floor without any move. On the next through streets stops the savior. "Are you okay?" he asked and know Minseok recognized that voice. Now you look into Luhans eyes. He can't believe that he safed him, because Luhan is the one who always ignores Minseok, but Minseok still liked him. Luhan is in the same Entertainment where they what to become singer and dancer of a new band.
Minseok just nodded and still looked at Luhan. "Thank you for saving me." he bowed at him. "No problem." he smiled, Minseok wonders because he haven't seen him smile before. "Where are you going? To the dorm?" he ask. Minseok just nodded. "Ok let's go together!" sad Luhan.

They arrived the dorm. When Luhan opend the door was there already all of them there. "MINSE~~ OH?" All of Minseoks friends shocked to see Luhan with him. Luhan lives with the other Trainess from the same Entertainment next to them in another apartment.
"I thought you said you didn't like hyung." Chanyeol pointed at Minseok.
"You said that you'll stay away from him." Jongdae glared at him.
"Why are you here?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.
"Gonna say anything?" Minseok looked at Joonmyun and he shook his head.
"Wow!" Luhan walked in front of him and smiled. "You said that you don't like me? Stay away from me? he glared at him. "W-Well, y-you always i-ignored m-me!" he stutter when he leaned in and your faces were just inches away. "Oh If i knew, I shouldn't have helped you!" he crossed his arms. “But since I’m a nice guy, I always help people,” he smiled innocently.

"Well I have to go now." sad Luhan. Minseok goes with him to the floor. Luhan is searching for his keys. But he couldn't find them. "OH NO! I think I loose my keys!" Maybe he loose them where he saved him. "Hmmm well you can ring. They should be there..." sad Minseok. "No there are all at their familys. I'm alone this weekend." Since it is to dark out side to find them sad Minseok he could sleep on the couch in their dorm.
Minseok walk back with Luhan in the dorm.
"What's wrong?" asked Baekhyun.
"He lost his keys and there is no one at home. I sad he can sleep on our couch ok?"
"Sure I get some cover and pillows." sad Chanyeol.
"Thank you all" he bowed and looked at Minseok and smiled.

Everyone are sleeping already. But Minseok and Luhan still watching a movie. Minseok felt awkward between him and Luhan.
"It's awkward isn't it? huh?" sad Luhan. And Minseok shooked because he sad what he just things and he nodded.
"Well, s-sorry for saying that I don't like you and...."
He smiled. "It's ok." He stares at the tv.
Minseok nodded. He starts to freeze and shaking. Luhan take his cover and covered them both into the cover.
"You know, I may look like i ignore you but I'm not. There's a person I really like, Jongdae told me that the person was leaving and i felt really sad about it, I really wanted to talk to that person but I can't" sad Luhan. "Mhm" he sad but not really think about it.
"I should go to bed I'm really tired. Good night." sad Minseok. And starts to go to bed.
"Good night." sad Luhan and turned the TV off.