The arrival

How it all started

Someone p.o.v. 

I got a call from my appa that Kim jun is coming to live with me from now on . I got excited !!.. I yelled out OMO my DONGSAENG IS COMING I HAVE TO CLEAN THE HOUSE"!!!!!.. My appa said to me "dasom clam down"  I kinda clam down and didn't because I was happy Kim jun was coming . ( dasom is there adopted sister she is older then Kim jun ... I'm not shurr if dasom is a Kim but lets just say for now) I said to my appa "can I make Kim jun a singer and sistars backup dancer because we can really need her to be !!...??" Appa said "as long as she agrees" I yelled out YAY !!. Then I hung up and we started cleaning my house for Kim jun.

kim jun p.o.v.

when the plan landed the lady talk about something but I didn't listen to her then we all got off the plan and I walked to meet the guy that takes me to the persons house that I was supposed to meet at there house I don't know who but when I got there , there was a car there. When I got out of the car I grab my bags and knocked on the door and waited for them to open the door, when they opened I saw a girl with her hair to her shoulder and she was I think 2-3 inches taller then me. The girl hugged me like there was no tomrrow and and she yelled out my name then she said dongsaeng ..... D..d..did she call me dongsaeng...? I didn't know what so to but hug her back . Then she stop hugging me and told me to come in , when I came in with my stuff they took it to a room . She said you night not know me but I'm your Unnie .!!. She sound excited about me being here, I said h..h..hi. The girl said my name is dasom but call me Unnie arraso !.. Ok I said . Then she took me to a family group that almost packed the locking room but the living room was bigger. There were 6 boys and 3 girls sitting on the couches, they all said hi to me I said hi back ten my Unnie told me to says my name to them so I did I said hit name is park Kim jun. they all smiled at me then it hit knight time so we all scattered around to go to bed. 

Dasom p.o.v. 

(Skip part when they all at the living room) when it hit dark we all scattered to get ready to sleep but as always we had to wait for jeangmin the mirri prince to get out . Kim jun was waiting for someone then she looked at me she said "u..u..Unnie unm can u help me find my room"?? I said ok let's go . I was pretty shurr that there was a bathroom in here too, when we entered her room it was full of her Micky mouse stuff ..!!!! Micky mouse pillows ,blankets and etc..!!! I gulped and said "umm here is your room.. Oh and your one of the lucky ones you got a bathroom in here. She look at me like I was weird I said " never mind " then we'll all went to our own beds and fell asleep.

someones p.o.v. 

I woke up to see the clock ringing Alittle I turn it off. When I turn to my side I saw my twin youngmin sleeping soundly I got up to go to the bathroom that was in our room. I went in and done my ruties and got out to go down stairs and saw minwoo and bora nonna on the couch. Then I went to go sit with them , then my brother woke up , then one by one started to wake up last to wake up was donghyun hyung . 

Kim jun p.o.v. 

When I woke up they were all on the couches talking about mnet thing and there singing lines and raps I just sat on a single couch and watched them do there things till it was breakfest. Then we went out somewhere that I didn't know but I just followed tthe the a brunte hair guy named Kwangmin wanted to talk to me he said I seemed bored so we talked but not to long not to short just about /0 minutes 

                                                                

                                I hope you guys like this one too please subscribe and comment ..