Chapter 12

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)
 Narrator's POV
 
Every move Chanyeol made, made him groan in pain. It was hard for him, in his case, all wounds and bruises. How will he able to fight back if  he's in that state? 
 
He tried to think of a plan. Help. He needs Help. Even though Jiyeon told him to come alone, he's not dumb enough go there,looking like that, all weak. Saving Jin-Hee was the main thing there and he knew if he go there all by himself, that won't happen.
 
He called Tao and Kai to come over.
 
"What happened, hyung?" Tao asked, with a serious tone. Kai stood beside Chanyeol's bed. 
 
"Jin-Hee has been kidnapped." He sighed. "And it is all my fault" 
 
"BWO?! Who kidnapped her?! How did----" Tao got surprised and questions keep getting out of his mouth. Kai, too, got surprised and worried at the same time.
 
"We should tell Kris Hyung about this. He has to know after all." Even though hearing that caused pain to Chanyeol, Kai was right. He can't be selfish, especially in situations like this. 
 
"Fine. Call him" Tao didn't  wait another second and immediately called Kris to come over. 
 
"Yoboseyo?" said from the other line. "Hyung, you need to come here! ASAP!" He almost shouted. "Wae? What happened?" he asked, a lil bit irritated.
 
"Jin-Hee has been kidnapped" Tao sighed. "BWO?! I'll be there in 10 minutes."
 
---------
 
Kris barged in the door without knocking. "What happened to Jin-Hee huh?!" he shouted. Chanyeol looked down.
 
"It's my fault. Jiyeon kidnapped her because of me." Kris got angry and was going to give the helpless Chanyeol another punch again but Tao and Kai stopped him.
 
"Hyung. Think about Jin-Hee. Do you really need to fight?" Tao grew worried about his hyungs. "Tao's right. We better move now. Were wasting time."
 
Kris glared at Chanyeol but then sighed and thought his dongsaengs were right. "Fine. So what's the plan?"
 
--------
Myungsoo's POV
 
If she thinks she'll be able to succeed, no she won't.  Jiyeon is out of her mind. She definitely needs help. She's too selfish and desperate of Chanyeol and that's seriously not right. She wasn't like this. She was far different when we were young. 
 
Yes, we were friends since childhood, not until Chanyeol came into our lives and ruined everything but let's leave it to that. No matter how much I love her, I can't just say yes to everything she says and asks. I've learned from my mistakes and I'll help her go back to who she was or even better.
 
When Jin-Hee decided to leave, I sensed that something bad was going to happened and I was right.I decided to follow her without her knowing. She was waiting for a cab and I saw her growing impatient. It was late and there were no cabs passing. A few minutes later, A cab suddenly appeared in front of her and an ahjussi opened the car window. I took the opportunity to look at the man's face. 
 
I recognized his face. Days ago, I saw Jiyeon talking to him. I saw the man grin and right when Jin-Hee was about to open the car's door, a guy in black appeared and covered with a handkerchief. I tried to stop them but they were so fast.
 
I can't help but feel guilty. 
 
Now I'm on my way to Jiyeon's House to talk to her father about everything. Everything.
 
----------
 
On the other hand, Jiyeon was having fun making Jin-Hee's life miserable. Jin-Hee was tied tightly into a chair. She tried to get out of it but it was useless and doing that was only getting the energy out of her.
 
She tried to talk but the duck tape was preventing her from it. "Awwwww the baby can't talk." She laughed. Evily.
"Give me my phone." A guy in black suddenly appeared with a phone and gave it to Jiyeon. Must be one of his dumb followers. Jin-Hee thought.
 
Jiyeon dialled some digits and grinned at Jiyeon before she greeted the person on the other line. "Hey babe." she chuckled which made her look like an ugly witch slash b*tch.
 
She put the phone on loud speak and everyone was able to hear everything including Jin-Hee who grew worried. "Where is she?!" Chanyeol asked. "Oh gawd. Is that the way you greet your girl friend?" She pouted. This girl is out of her mind. Jin-Hee rolled her eyes at the thought.
 
"Stop this nonsense Jiyeon." Now it was Jiyeon's turn to roll her eyes. "Calm your down. She alright. Still alive." She grinned while getting near Jiyeon and pulling the duck tape off of Jin-Hee's mouth. Jin-Hee was able to breath normally again.
 
"Chanyeol!" Jin-Hee shouted. Jiyeon placed the phone near Jin-Hee's ear.
 
"Jin-Hee, gwaenchana? Don't worry. I'm on my way there." Chanyeol said, worried. Jin-Hee started to tear up.
 
"Ani! Don't come here! She'll hurt you! Don't listen to her!" Jin-Hee shouted and Jiyeon immediately slapped her
on the cheek, leaving hand marks on her face. "You b*tch!"
 
"I told you not to hurt her!" Chanyeol shouted. Jiyeon just laughed it off. "Awww so sweet. It's like I'm watching a drama." She wiped her fake tears. She suddenly became serious, eyes full of anger and jealousy.
 
"Stop the drama Park Chanyeol! Remember time is ticking and you're taking too long. Be here before my mind changes."

"What do you me------" Chanyeol wasn't able to finish when she immediately hanged up.
 
She turned to Jin-Hee and cupped tightly. "Listen to me b*tch. Chanyeol is mine. Only mine."
 
-----------------------
A/N: Just a hint. Maybe it's time for everything to be okay. The past chapters, I know, were really frustrating. Hahahahaha. I would like to thank all the readers (also the silent ones) and of course my subscribers, upvoters and for those who continue to comment although there's only a few of them. :(: