Chapter 13

I was friendzoned by my best friend Park Chanyeol (Hiatus)

Narrator's POV

Chanyeol arrived at the said place. He's never been to that place and it sure looked scary, it was an abandoned place. He wasn't nervous nor afraid. Getting Jin-Hee back safely was all he wanted and the thought of Jiyeon hurting Jin-Hee is killing him. I just hope everything goes according to plan. He thought and took a deep breath before he went to the gate.

The gate was open but when he reached the door's building, it was locked so he decided knock. After a couple of knocks, a huge guy in black with two other guys behind him opened the door. They were huge and bulky.If Chanyeol is 180+ cm and weighs 70 kg, those 3 guys were a lot taller and bigger than him. They were around 190 cm and a hundred kilos but that wasn't enough to frighten Chanyeol. 

"Name" asked the tallest among them, his voice was much more deeper too. "Park Chanyeol" he answered confidently and even looked at those 3 huge guys straight into the eyes. If looks could kill, no matter how huge these guys are in front of him, they'd be dead right now. The guy smirked leaving Chanyeol curious.

"Get him." And the two other guys went to Chanyeol and locked him in their arms. Chanyeol thought maybe Jiyeon told them what to do so he didn't move nor fought with them. He was calm and quiet. 

-

Chanyeol immediately saw Jin-Hee. He was about to run to her but then the two bulky guys stopped him. This time he tried to free himself from their hold but it was no use. The two guys were very strong. 

"Don't hurt him!"  Jin-Hee yelled and was also trying to free herself from the rope tightly tied around her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jiyeon came in clapping her hands while laughing. "Aigooo. Here you are baby. What took you so long? I was gonna change my mind but then you came." As if it  was a joke. Chanyeol looked at her in disgust.

"Stop this nonsense Jiyeon! I'm here. Free her." He demanded.

"I told you it's not that easy." She smirked and Chanyeol's eyes grew wide.

"What do you mean it's not that easy? What do you want?" Chanyeol asked. He tried to free himself again from the the two guys holding him. "Let me go!" He yelled but then again he failed. The three guys only laughed at him and it was slowly getting on his nerves.

"Do you really want to know what I want?" Jiyeon smirked. Without waiting for an answer, she snapped her fingers and a guy with eyes that looked all red and sore came in. She pointed at Jin-Hee and the guy with the strange look turned to Jin-Hee's direction. Jin-Hee gulped. She was nervous to what she'd make him do to her.

"Kiss her." She demanded. The guy immediately went closer to Jin-Hee.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Chanyeol yelled and was trying his hardest and using all his strength to free himself from the hold but still, he failed. Jin-Hee, too was kicking her feet but it was no use. 

The guy started to kiss Jin-Hee's neck hungrily. Jin-Hee started screaming and it could be heard all over the place. "Stop it! Please!" She yelled but it was as if the guy didn't hear her and he just continued on her neck, leaving marks all over it.

Even though she wanted to punch the guy in the face and kick his front, she couldn't. She was tightly tied in a chair and was weak. Only her head could move and it wasn't even helping. Tears started to stream down her face. She was mad and disgusted at the guy in front of him, eating her out. "Stop it please!" she cried loudly.

The guy stopped and looked at Jin-Hee. Jin-Hee was thankful for a second, she thought he had mercy and was going to stop but then he started to move closer and kiss Jin-Hee on her lips, harshly. Jin-Hee cried between the hungry kisses he gave her.

He then started to Jin-Hee's uniform. "NO NO NOW DON'T!! STOP! PLEASE! Jin-Hee cried but the guy had no mercy and just continued as if he wasn't hearing anything. 

Chanyeol on the other hand, couldn't believe the scene in front of him. A stranger kissing the girl he loves. It hurts him and he was boiling inside but he was more angry at himself because he can't even help her.Tears also started to stream down his face, without him knowing.

He decided to give it another try. He gathered all his strength and to his success, he was able to free himself from the two guys. He immediately went to Jin-Hee and pushed the guy aside.

The guy fell on the floor and Chanyeol took the opportunity to knock him down. The guy seemed to be on drugs and like Jiyeon, was also out of his mind. He gave the guy strong punches and within a small amount of time, the guy was slowly loosing his energy and he wasn't able to get back at Chanyeol. 

"What are you guys doing?! Get him!" Jiyeon demanded, referring to her other dumb men who didn't even help the helpless guy who was slowly knocked out by Chanyeol.

Jiyeon was shocked. Sure, she knew Chanyeol loves Jin-Hee but she doesn't know Chanyeol could actually cross the line and would do everything for Jin-Hee, even risking his own life. You're such a lucky girl Jin-Hee. She thought.

The other men was about to take Chanyeol with them and beat the crap out of him but---- 

"YAH! Put him down" a guy with bags under his eyes demanded with a palyful look on his face.

-----

"I said put him down!" The guy named Tao yelled again when the men didn't put Chanyeol down and just stared him with eyes all wide. All of them were shocked, well of course except Chanyeol who was smirking to himself. "Just in time" He mouthed at Tao. 

They were more shocked when two more guys appeared behind him. Kai & Kris. Now, Jin-Hee was more shocked. Eotteoke? she thought. 

"What are you guys waiting for!? Get them!!" Jiyeon cried. 

Jiyeon's men attacked first. Tao rotated his neck and cracked his knuckles. "Psh. These idiots, really." He whispered to himself and smirked.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Omg! I really want to finish this scene. I got so excited with Tao but *mehrong* Hahahahah. I want to know your thoughts about the story guys. I'm kind of disappointed. Subs went down. :( but I know its my fault for not updating fast. I'm sorry guys. :(((