Arrival

To The Beautiful You

~The Next Day~

Jae- Hee was ready to move to Seoul. She had her luggage, transfer papers, plane ticket, and was ready to meet her idol, Kang Tae- Joon. Daniel was outside and ready to drive her to the airport while Jay was saying her goodbyes.

"Goodbye guys! I'll see you all soon!" said Jay.

Her family said goodbye, and saw her off. On the way Daniel lectured Jay on how to stay safe and most definitely stay away from boys! Little did he know Jay was going to be in an all boys academy. 

"Don't worry Daniel! I'll stay away from boys, but not for long!" said Jay

"If you do I'll just have to follow you everywhere!" said Daniel

After that they were laughing the whole way to the airport. Bringing back old memories and fun times.

"Now Jay, do you have everything?" 

"Yes! I think I do!"

" Well okay! Be safe! I'll be visiting your next month to check up on you! What school was it called again?"

Jay Panicked. She had forgotten what the school was called. Before she could answer Daniel said, "Oh forget it! Ill figure it out later!"

Daniel smiled and hugged Jay.

"Be safe."

"I will." said Jay

~10 Hours Later at the airport~

Jay's phone rang when she turned it on. It was Daniel of course. 

"Hello Daniel? Yes Yes i made it here safely! Yes I m fine!...what? Theres someone here waiting for me? A taxi driver? Ok Thanks Soo Much! Ill See you next month! Ok Ok Bye!" said Jay

Jay wondered through the busy airport. When she got to the entrance, a bunch of people were crowded together looking for their driver. Jays driver was smart, and decided to wait for her where it was less crowded.

"Goo Jae-Hee?" He said

"Yes?"

"Hello Miss! The car is a short walk from here. Please give me your luggage!"

Wow they act really high class here! Thought Jay.

"So where would you like me to take you?"

"Genie High School please!"

"Isn't that an all boys school? Why are you visiting an all boys academy?"

"Uhhh I m just there to visit someone!"

"Hmmm okay. You know actually that famous high jumper Kang Tae- Joon goes to that school."

"Reaally? Wow I didn't know.." she said sarcastically.

When they arrived they saw a whole crowd of girls at the entrance gate of the school.

"What is this?" said the driver

"Umm its okay to drop me off here." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes let me get my luggage in the back."

Jay got her luggage, paid the driver, and went off towards the crowd of girls. It was hard for her to get past, so on the way she bumped into some of the  girls.

"Hay stop what are you doing? Stop pushing me you boy! Who do you think you are?" the girls were yelling.

~In The school office~ 

"I want you to get those girls away from the entrance! They are blocking the way!" said the Principle.

"Y-yes sir Ill be on my way!" said Byeon Gwang-min the track coach.

"Get out of here ! He said waving a baton in the air. You aren't supposed to be here! Go back to your school!"

Just then a white van drove up to the entrance gate.

"ITS KANG TAE-JOON!!" yelled one of the girls.

All the girls crowded around the van and tried to get a look at Kang Tae-Joon. Except for Jay. Everyone was blocking the way, so she had no room to see for herself. she tried to go on her toes, but it didn't work.

"Hay! Young man! Aren't you supposed to be inside class?" said the coach directed towards Jay.

"Oh I m a transfer student! Where might I find the main office? Jay asked

"Its inside to the le- wait.." The coach stopped talking and stared at Jay suspiciously.

Oh no! I think he knows I m a girl! What do I do! This could ruin my plan! Jay thought and panicked.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HELLO!! SOO IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH MY STORY FACTUAL GRAMMAR WORDING PHRASING.......ETC PLEASE LET ME KNOW! SOO THANKS AND ENJOY!!