I Gotta Do This

To The Beautiful You

"Our next contestant is Kang Tae-Joon. He's still really young!" said MC1

"You got that right! Kang Tae-Joon is only 16  and is going to attempt his third time jumping at 2m 30cm."

~In Jae-Hee's living room~

"Hey Jay! I heard he's Korean!" said her sister as she hands her a drink. 

Jay didn't say a word. Watching the TV, she felt attracted to him.He's amazing, and very handsome. I would give anything to just be with him...No.. I can't. He lives in Korea.. and I live here..I gotta try and meet him! I need to find out where he lives! Jay thought in her head.

~Back at the stadium~

"He's totally focused, but he seems nervous."

Tae-Joon was nervous. If he didn't make this jump, it would be all over. I gotta do this. I can't be nervous, I need to be confident. Tae Joon thought.

Tae-Joon starts to step back and forth preparing for his take off. He takes of and runs, determined to jump.

Jae-Hee watches as Tae-Joon runs to jump over the bar.

"And there he goes! He's running he's running and...HE DOES IT! TAE-JOON IS THE YOUNGEST HIGH JUMPER TO BEAT THIS RECORD!"

~back in Jae-Hee's living room~

"Jay! Did you see that? He  actually did it!... Jay!....Jay? What what's wrong?

Jae-Hee didn't want to talk. Nothing was wrong at all. She felt happy. So happy that she had one single tear trickle down her face. She could not control her emotions for Tae-Joon. Jae-Hee was confused. Was it love or was it happiness that she felt? It didn't matter . He lived in Korea and she lived in America. There is no chance of love.

~Three Months Later in Jay's room~

Jay is on her laptop checking her emails.

"I wonder how Tae-Joon is...." said Jay

Jay closes her mail and looks up "Kang Tae-Joon" on Google. She finds an article on Tae-Joon about something being wrong with his foot.

"WHAT? Kang Tae-Joon may never be able to jump again?! No no no he has to jump again! I idolize him, I admire him, he's my hero! This cant be." 

Jay paced her room thinking about what was at stake.

"I have to go see him! I Have to somehow motivate him. I wonder where he lives..."

Jay checked on the internet where she may be able to find Tae-Joon.

"He goes to Genie High School. Hmmm, I might need to keep motivating him, so ill probably need to stay in Korea. I know! Ill ask Daniel if he can get transfer papers for this school, but i need to give him a reason. Hmmm its  a dorm scho-ITS AN ALL BOYS ACADEMY?! Agh how do I get into their school now?! I..I  cant just visit once, and I cant live alone yet....I have to somehow get into their school."

Jay thought of a good enough reason to tell her brother why she wants to go to school in Korea. Well...I could tell him about trying to motivate Tae-Joon, but I want to be able to get close to him. I cant visit his school either because I am a girl. Jay was starting to get frustrated. Ughhh the only way I can get really close to Tae-Joon is by...no that's a crazy idea i cant...its to risky..no i have to! Jay thought in her head.

Jay's plans were risky, but its worth it. She needs to do it, or else Tae-Joon will never jump again. This plan was the only thing she had. Jay would have to pretend to be a boy student at Genie High.

~A month later in Jay's room~

Ok i got my transfer papers and my plane ticket. Thought Jay, Now all I need is to- Jay looked at herself in the mirror. Is this really worth it? Risking pretending to be a boy? Yes. I have to do this, for Tae-Joon! Fighting! 

Jay sat at her mirror and prepared for the worst. She got her scissors and prepared to cut her hair. Just as she was about to do the first cut, Jay's sister came running in.

"Jay! You don't have to do this!" said her sister.

She was the only one who knew about her plan.Jay thought again.Was it really worth it? Then she thought about Tae Joon.Yes..Yes it was.

Jay looked up at her sister and said " I gotta do this!" and at that she cut her hair. Thinking about her new future ahead of her.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HELLO!! SOO IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH MY STORY FACTUAL GRAMMAR WORDING PHRASING.......ETC PLEASE LET ME KNOW! SOO THANKS AND ENJOY!!