Almost Caught

To The Beautiful You

Jay was sacred. She didn't know if the coach knew she was a girl or not. It feels like he's been standing there staring at me forever! Ohh what do I do? Thought Jay. 

"W-what are you talking about Teach!?" said Jay

"Who do you think you are to just walk inside? Who are you?" said the Coach

"I-I m a boy teach!" said Jay as manly as she could.

"I know your a boy!' the Coach said and whacked her on the head witht he baton.

"OW!" cried Jay as she rubbed her head.

"Know! Who Are You?" 

"Oh, I m Goo Jae-hee. I am a Transfer Student from America."

"Ya ya sure I v heard that excuse before!"

"No no its true here just look at  my transfer papers!" 

Jay went into her backpack and pulled out her documents. She handed them to the coach to evaluate. He looked at the documents, but couldn't read it because it was in English. He gave her back the papers back.

"A-ah I-I see okay well uh g-go on in!"

Jay excitedly walked in and looked for the office. She walked up the large steps of the school's stairs not knowing the constant banging caused the lock to pop open spilling all her clothes everywhere. 

"Where do I go? Gosh this is so hea- *GASP* my clothes! Everyone might see! Oh no." Jay said.

Jay went to retrieve her clothes when she was suddenly blinded by something. A shadow of someone was hanging over her. She looked up to see who it was.

"K-Kang Tae-joon!" she blurted out

"You have...interesting taste." said Tae-joon holding up her Winnie the Pooh underwear.

Jay panicked and reached for her underwear when she tripped and fell into her suitcase. Just then the suitcase tipped with Jay in it and started to skid down the stairs. Tae joon tried to stop it by putting his foot on the handle stopping it, but that broke off too. Tae Joon watched in shock as Jay  skids down the steps screaming for her life.

"AAAHHHHH!! WOAH WOAH STOP STOP!  *CRASH* " 

Jay Hee came to an abrupt stop at a tree. She held her hand up underwear still in her hand signaling that she was fine.

"I M FINE!!!" said Jay smiling.

Tae joon walked away looking at Jay in a weird way, shaking his head.

"I didn't ask." he said and walked away.

Jay was so happy. She finally got to meet her idol.

Wow I met Kang Tae joon! I met Kang Tae joon! Jay thought.

Jay was happy, but terrified! Wow i met him!...But what if he knows I ma girl?! Even worse, a stalker?! Agh Nevermind! I gotta find the office. Jay thought.

Jay walked all around campus searching for the main office. *Sigh* Where is that main office!

Just then Jay found a directory of the school. Well this should be helpful! She looked at the map. Turns out the office, was right in front of her!

"Oh! there it is!" Jay said.

She walked straight to the front doors of the school, and into the office, looking for a teacher, or someone who can help her.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

TILL THE NEXT STORY!

HELLO!! SOO IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH MY STORY FACTUAL GRAMMAR WORDING PHRASING.......ETC PLEASE LET ME KNOW! SOO THANKS AND ENJOY!!