Pinky Promise

Still Into You

I tried writing the chibi version for the first time ... I know i'm still lacking a lot because it's my first time but I just hope you can smile reading this ... we need some happy virus today ... ^_^ Enjoy everyone!

 


 

“Eric-ah, It’s already seven baby… Let’s get up and wash up …”

I pretend like I did not hear mommy and hug my pillow tighter. I don’t want to get up. Why do I have to go to that annoying school leaving my fluffy bed?

“Baby … Let’s get up and eat the breakfast … I made your favorite toast with strawberry jam … and also fried sausages … Don’t you want to eat? Let’s get up …”

Ah. Strawberry jam toast and sausages … I want to eat … But I don’t want to get up. How can I eat them without opening my eyes and leaving the bed?

“Eric … Mommy’s telling you to get up … Don’t pretend like you don’t hear me …”

Oh … Mommy is starting to get annoyed. I need to get up then. But I don’t want to. I hate school!

“You don’t want to meet Pilkyo? You promised to fold papers with him today, right? Pilkyo must be waiting for you now … If Mommy was Pikyo, I wouldn’t talk to you again if you made me wait that long because you want to sleep …”

“I’m up Mommy!”

I get out of my hello kitty bed quickly and run to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I don’t want Kyo not to talk to me. I should not make my best friend wait. I even made a pinky promise with him yesterday to fold cranes and planes today.

Wahhh … It must be so fun … I will make the prettiest paper crane for Kyo. Kyo will be happy seeing my cranes. Even Teacher said my paper cranes are the prettiest in the class.

“Eric-ah … eat slowly … There’s still so much time left …”

I shake my head firmly while I am biting the sausage. I need to finish my breakfast fast then I can leave for school to meet Kyo. I can’t make him wait and if not, he will be sulking and won’t talk to me the whole day. I don’t want it to happen. Ah … The sausage is so yummy. Should I tell Mommy to make some for Kyo tomorrow?

“I made kimbab and omelet for your lunchbox … You know you have to eat them all, right?”

I nod while looking at Mommy and then I remember something.

“Mommy … for Kyo … Kimbab …”

“Aigoo … You love your Kyo so much, huh? Don’t worry … I made a lot for both of you … Just don’t fight and share them with him, ok?”

I nod again with a wide grin and Mommy chuckles while patting my head. That’s why I love Mommy. She knows how much I love Kyo. And I even don’t need to tell her to pack more kimbab for Kyo.

“Finished eating? Then, let’s go to school …”

 


 

“Good Morning Eric …”

“Good Morning Teacher …”

I wave at Mommy for the last time and run into the school. Why is my class so far from the gate? Ah … It’s so tiring to run. But I think Kyo is already waiting in the class.

“Eric-ah … Wait for me …”

I stop running and turn my head to see who is calling me. Don’t tell me it is …

It is Kyo!

He is in white Tee and blue overall. Wahhh He’s so cute … Why is he so cute like my doll that I got from Aunty for my birthday?

He is running to me with his backpack bouncing on his back. He is so cute. I want to bite him.

“Kyo-ah … Run faster … I’m waiting …”

Then, finally, he arrives in front of me. He must be so tired, running all the way. Poor Kyo.

“Eric-ah, why were you running so fast? I thought you’re not waiting for me …”

He said it with a cute pout. And his chubby cheeks are making puffs.

“Because I thought I was late. I thought you’re already waiting for me … Remember we’re making paper cranes and planes together today?”

Kyo smiles so widely. Awww … I want to squish his cheeks …

“Yes Yes … Of course I remember … Let’s go to the class …. Eric-ah …”

He gives me his hand and I take it into my hand while grinning too much. Now I feel my cheeks are starting to get hurt because I grinned too much this morning.

I start to swing our arms while hopping towards our class and Kyo joins in too.

“What did you eat for breakfast?”

“Me? Milk and two breads with a fried egg … It’s so yummy … Eric-ah … My mommy is the best in making breakfast … What about you? What did you eat?”

I swing our arms harder. Oh… we’re already in front of our class.

“I had toast with strawberry jam and sausages … You know what Kyo-ah? Those sausages are so good … I’ll bring some for you tomorrow … You will love it … I’m sure …”

“Ah … they are good? Wahhh … I love sausages … I want to eat … Thank you Eric-ah …”

I grin again at seeing Kyo’s smile. I am so lucky to have such a cute best friend. I’m sure Santa Grandpa loves me a lot. I’ll be a good boy and brush my teeth before I sleep Santa Grandpa. I promise.

 


 

“Ding Dong Ding Dong …”

Yay! It’s lunchtime!

“Ok … everyone … Put your books in the drawer first and then have your lunch in good manners … Don’t play around while eating … Understand?”

“Yes … Teacher …”

I shout so happily together with all of my friends. I love the lunchtime the most in school periods. I can’t wait to eat my Mommy’s kimbab and omelet. They must be so delicious. And I need to share them with Kyo. I’m sure he will love them.

“What did you bring today … Kyo-ah …”

I ask Kyo who is sitting beside me while I am opening my lunchbox. He is also busy with his pink lunchbox.

“Nuggets … rice and kiwi … What did you bring?”

He looks over into my lunchbox and I show it to him proudly. Mommy put kimbab slices so prettily and there is even a ketchup heart on omelet.

“Waaaaa ... It’s so pretty …”

Kyo even claps seeing the ketchup heart. He looks like a baby seal that I saw in the aquarium last month. Too cute.

“Yes Yes … It’s so pretty, right? And I told my Mommy to pack more for you … So we can eat them together … You like kimbab and omelet right?”

Kyo nods so many times. I’m even worried if he might hurt his neck.

“Of course … I love them … Thank you Eric-ah … You’re the best …”

And he hugs me so suddenly while bouncing on his chair. Ok. I’ll tell Mommy to make more kimbab and omelet every day if I can get a hug from Kyo by sharing them.

“Let’s eat … Kyo-ah …”

Then, we start eating. I put some slices of kimbab and half of my omelet into Kyo’s lunchbox and I receive three nuggets and kiwi slices. Oh … Kiwi is good. I like it. I have to tell Mommy to buy some when we go to the supermarket next time.

“Kyo-ah … Is kimbab delicious? You like it?”

“Ummmm … I like it … So delicious …”

I look at Kyo’s face and I laugh as soon as I see his face. He is munching the kimbab and there is a stain of ketchup in the corner of his lips. He is too clumsy but too adorable. He does not know anything when he is eating, like Gomdori.

“Why are you laughing Eric-ah? … Don’t play around while you’re eating …”

 He still does not notice the stain on his lips. I take out the tissue packet that Mommy packed together with my lunchbox and pull out a sheet of tissue.

“Why are you so clumsy Kyo-ah? Or you’re keeping the ketchup on your lips for dinner? Stay still … I’ll wipe it …”

He really stays still and he even closes his eyes. I know Kyo is a good kid. He always listens to teachers and his Mommy. Now he even listens to me. I wipe the ketchup stain with my tissue. I make sure there is no stain left on his lips.

“Ok … Now there’s no stain at all … You can eat again …”

Then, Kyo smiles so cutely again. Ah … I wanna squeeze him.

“I’ll eat carefully …. Eric-ah … Thank you!”

 


 

“Eric-ah … Which color should I choose? Blue or Pink? Which looks prettier?”

Kyo waves two colored papers in front of me. He really looks like he cannot decide at all. Actually, I’m fine with any colored paper crane. I know it must be pretty anyway because Kyo made it.

“Blue? But I like Pink too … Choose whatever you like …”

 “Hmmmmm … I like both too … Hmmmmm … What should I do? Blue? Pink? Ahhh … Ok … Blue! Because I’m wearing Blue too … kekekekeke …”

Kyo chuckles and starts folding the paper happily. I also start folding my paper crane. I need to make it the prettiest for Kyo.

“Ok … Done … Kyo-ah … look at this … Isn’t my crane pretty?”

“Wahhhh … it’s so pretty … But mine is ugly … I can’t fold it prettily … Hmph …”

He pouts while looking down at his unfinished crane. The paper is already full with crumples. Kyo must be sad. I look at Kyo’s face and see his chubby cheeks. They are chubbier than usual because he is pouting.

Why do his cheeks look like a soft marshmallow that I eat? They must be so soft and yummy. I want to bite him seriously.

“AHHHH … Eric-ah … What are you doing?”

Yes. I kissed him on his cheeks. I was thinking to bite them but I was worried if I might hurt Kyo. But I wanted to know how his cheeks feel like. If they look like marshmallow, they must also be soft and fluffy. And yes. They are so soft and fluffy. It is the same feeling when I put marshmallows into my mouth.

“Mommy told me I can’t receive bo-bo from everyone … If Mommy knows, she’ll scold me … Why did you do it? Eric-ah …”

He pouts again while rubbing his cheek. I smile cheekily and pick up the crane I just made.

“Here … Kyo-ah … Don’t sulk … It’s because your cheeks are too cute … I’ll give this crane to you … and I won’t tell it to your Mommy … Ok?”

Then, Kyo’s face brightens up suddenly and he smiles.

“Really? You’re giving this to me? Ok … then I won’t tell Mommy that I received bo-bo from you …”

Kyo grabs the paper crane from his hand and looks at it with his big eyes so cutely. I look at him and it makes me feel happy. I feel happy like when my favorite cartoon is on TV. I think I can watch Kyo all day like I can watch cartoon all day.

“Kyo-ah … Let’s make a promise …”

He looks up at me while he is still holding the paper crane I gave to him.

“What promise?”

“When we grow up, let’s live together … in the same house … Live with me … Ok?”

Kyo keeps looking at me. Then, he smiles widely and nods.

“Of course … I’ll live with you … Let’s live together when we grow up … Because I love you and you love me too right? Mommy said if you love someone, you should live together like Daddy and Mommy …”

I grin again while waving my pinky at Kyo.

“Of course I love you … Let’s make a pinky promise … Let’s live together when we grow up …”

 Kyo’s pinky joins mine.

“Promise!”