Coming Soon

Still Into You

Hi! I’m back again Everyone!!! I just wanted to cheer up everyone who is trying so hard for oppas so this time, I wrote super duper cheesy fluff with a lot of toe wiggling honey and rainbows… we need sugar to keep supporting oppas right? :P Pardon me if Ricsyung are a little bit out of their usual characters… I just wanted to write as sweet as possible… enjoy and let me know how you think about it! Warning… Diabetes induced super sweet fluff! ^^

 


 

“Hyesung-ah…”

No reply.

Although he knew the main vocal of their group was lying on the bed, pretending to be asleep.

“Syung-ah…”

He tried again. But there was no reply at all.

Letting out a deep sigh, he sat down beside the lying figure, making the bed sink. He glanced towards the face that was facing the opposite direction and saw the other was trying so hard to close his eyes and fake a deep sleep. Typical  Shin Hyesung.

They parted their ways after filming Healing Camp and he went back to the company for the preparation for their long awaited comeback while Hyesung went straight home saying he was tired and wanted to take a rest.

But being together as bandmates for 17 years and in a relationship more than brothers and friends for quite a few years, he knew more than that. He noticed how Hyesung was not talking to him after filming and he did not even say a simple “Bye” when they parted their ways.

Something was annoying his little prince and he knew for good that that “something” must be related with him.

However, he just pretended like he did not notice how their main vocal’s face was dark like raining clouds since a pile of work was waiting for him and he knew it would take more than a few hours to make peace with Hyesung.

So, he just left with a heavy heart, telling himself to finish all the work first. After everything got settled down and he got back to their apartment building, it was nearly midnight and every ounce of energy had already left his body. But still he decided to sneak into Hyesung’s apartment. If he did not solve it out tonight, it would get more complicated later.

And one more thing was he could not sleep knowing Hyesung was having something with him.

“I let myself into your apartment… without your permission … So get mad at me … Syung-ah…”

As expected, not even a sound came out from his neighbor. Finally, he decided to lie down beside Hyesung, and his arm automatically went around his slim waist pulling him into his chest. The warm body heat from Hyesung made him frizzy inside and at the same time comfortable and sleepy.

“Go …”

It was so low that if he were not paying attention at that time, he could even miss it out.

“Hmmm? Hyesung-ah …. What did you say?”

He knew Hyesung wanted him to go away and leave him alone but he just asked again like he had missed it.

“Go … go back to your home … I’m tired … wanna sleep …”

After using that excuse too many times before to avoid conversations with him, Hyesung also must know he was not giving up that easily.

“I’m tired too … Let’s sleep babe …”

With those words being whispered, he sank his head into the crook of Hyesung’s neck, inhaling his scent and tightening his hug.

“Mun Jung Hyuk … Don’t you understand what I said?”

He had to admit he was quite shocked at being called his real name. That meant Hyesung was getting mad at him for real and it was no joke since Hyesung rarely called him by his birth name.

“What’s wrong Syung-ah? Did I do something wrong?”

 He lifted his head to get a good view on his boyfriends’s face and saw the hard expression. Subconsciously, he started to caress Hyesung’s tummy just to make him calm down. He even dared to place a soft peck on his ear hoping it could change his mood somehow.

But …

“Don’t … Let me be alone …”

Hyesung tried to remove his hand from his waist, freeing himself from his embrace. Eric sensed his weakening tone and he made a daring move, flipping Hyesung’s body and trapping him under his body in a swift move.

“Shin Hyesung … “

He knew calling his real name also had an effect on Hyesung and as expected, Hyesung became still and just kept staring at him with his doe eyes. That side of Hyesung reminded him a scared little kitty.

He let out a sigh.

“Hyesung-ah … tell me … what did I do?”

His soft pleading finally got into the main vocal’s heart, he guessed. Since their faces were so close, he could even see his pupils shaking and the faint dark circles around his eyes, the side effect of continuous practices for their comeback. Knowing how all of them were in drop dead tired state at the moment, actually he did not have the heart to make Hyesung sad and down no matter what the reason behind was.

“Why?”

Just only one word fell out from Hyesung’s lips. This time, he became the one who got flustered since he saw his love’s eyes becoming moist.

“Why do you keep saying it?”

“What? I keep saying wh..  what? Hyesung-ah…”

He nearly stuttered because he realized how Hyesung was so serious and nearly on the verge of crying. It was a rare sight to see their little prince in this kind of vulnerable state. Shin Hyesung has always been the cool and composed one even in front of their brother-like members. He rarely gets shaken up and shows his weak side.

“You keep saying it …”

He got frustrated suddenly. The one under him was not still giving him the direct answer and was looking at everywhere except his direction while trying so hard to dry his moist eyes. Seeing him like that already made Eric helpless and frustrated at himself.

“What do I keep saying? Sung-ah …”

Maybe Hyesung sensed the trace of anger in his voice. He stole a glance at the leader’s face but turned his gaze away at once again after seeing his piercing stare. Twitching his body a little bit due to nervousness, the little prince finally opened his lips.

“You keep saying … no marriage is allowed … this year …”

Silence fell in suddenly. No sound came out from both of them. For him, he just stared at the man under him while processing the sentence he had just heard. And Hyesung kept looking at somewhere else avoiding his stare.

“WHAT?”

Hyesung trembled a bit at his quite loud exclamation. But still he did not reply anything since he knew it was a rhetorical question that did not need the answer.

“And you’re telling me that you’re being like this and making me like this because of “no marriage allowed” thing? Seriously? Hyesung-ah ….”

Looking at his half-surprised and half-annoyed face, Hyesung sat up suddenly and caught him off guard. After pulling his knees towards his chest, he quietly placed his head on his knees and let out a sigh.

“I know … I’m being weird … but …”

He could do nothing but looked at the cute creature in front of his eyes. No matter how much he got annoyed and flabbergasted by Hyesung’s actions, he had to admit that his boyfriend was being so cute at the moment. Like a kid who got scolded by his mom, he remarked in his mind.

“But … what? Sung-ah …”

He also sat up while putting his arm around the latter one’s shouders, giving soft little pats to his arm. Even he, himself, did not know where his slight anger a minute ago disappeared.

“But …”

Then, he stopped again. This time, Eric tried giving a soft touch to Hyesung’s hair to make him relaxed. And a faint smile crept in on his face when he noticed the other slightly leaned his head into his touch.

This man would be the death of him seriously.

“But … how about us then?”

With an unexpected question in soft whisper and a soft gaze directed to him, he lost all words at once. But knowing Hyesung was waiting for his reply, finally he tried to say something.

“Sung-ah … You know it’s just for shows … They keep asking us about marriage this, marriage that … That’s why …. I just wanted to give some fun answers … and it also makes them stop asking all marriage related questions … That’s all …”

He could not help but kept letting all explanations out of his heart while caressing Hyesung’s hair and staring straight at his soul through his dark orbs. He was sincerely hoping his true feelings can be seen by his fragile prince.

“I know … Eric-ah … but … still …”

Then, he did not even try to continue his words and put his arms around his leader’s torso tightly while sinking his face into the crook of his neck.

Eric let out a small amused laugh before pulling the one who was already clinging into him into his tight embrace and placing a soft peck on the soft locks of black hair.

“You such a kid … but still you don’t like me saying it right?”

He felt a shy nod from the person that was literally hiding his face into his chest after a few seconds. This time, he laughed a bit louder and pulled himself apart from Hyesung to lift the latter’s head to face him although Hyesung was not looking at him directly.

“Then … I won’t say it again … pabo yah …”

Then, he found himself stealing a peck from Hyesung’s lips. With just a simple quick peck, the sullen little prince could not hold his smile anymore and returned into his embrace again.

“You must be really stressing out with the comeback … Sung-ah … Why do you keep thinking nonsense? Getting mad at me for saying “No marriage allowed this year” … seriously what is …”

He froze. A lot of things passed over in his head. Comprehending all the situations again, his whole body became stiff. Hyesung also sensed it and he pulled himself apart from Eric to give him a puzzled look.

“What’s wrong … Eric-ah?”

Then, Eric burst out a laugh while squeezing Hyesung’s body in his tight hug. After a few seconds of squeezing, he gave a loving stare at the one in his arms.

“Shin Hyesung … what’s the reason of you getting mad at “No marriage” thingy? … You’re expecting something from me this year … right? You sly little cat …”

At the end of his words, the face of the said one turned red in no time and he even tried to free himself from Eric’s arms. But when the other one did not let him free, he just lowered his head and mumbled.

“What am I expecting from you? Bull …”

Even the slight profanity from Hyesung could not make his mood go wrong. He grinned and lifted Hyesung’s face to place endless soft pecks on his eyes, nose, lips and everywhere he could reach on his face.

“That’s why I can’t leave you … Hyesung-ah … That’s why I can’t go away from you …”

Hyesung said nothing but his lips went up a bit while he was keeping his eyes closed.

After raining pecks on his boyfriend’s face at his satisfaction, he finally gave a little more passionate and longer kiss to Hyesung’s lips and the latter replied to it at once like he had been waiting for it.

But, Eric stopped before they lost their sane mind since they had practice the next day. He lied down on the bed while pulling down Hyesung together with him.

“Let’s sleep … if we’re late again tomorrow, Minbong will kill us … Sung-ah …”

 Only a single nod came from Hyesung and he felt the main vocal snuggling up to him, putting his arm around his waist.

“Good night … babe …” He whispered.

“Night … Eric …” Hyesung replied with an already sleepy voice.

Then, silence fell in for a few seconds until Eric’s soft yet deep voice came out again.

“I only said no marriage allowed this year … propose is still ok Sung-ah … Don’t worry … It's coming soon ...”