FALLING IN LOVE FINALE

TOUCH MY GIRL AND YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara and the girls were busy promoting their album  which makes less time for her boyfriend. Jaejoong is also busy preparing for his solo album which will be release in a few months. So as much as they want to spend time together all they could do is call and  videocall each other everyday. Jaejoong misses her  princess so much,  but his schedule wont allow  him to have time with her.

 

" Ah... this is frustrating . I want to spend time with  her and here I am recoring my song  for  my new album" Jaejoong said to Junsu when the latter visit him  in his recording.

 

" Hahhaha  I thought you are calling her everyday?"he asked

 

 

" Yeah, but it's different. I want to cuddle and hug my princess" 

 

 

" They are quite busy , even Bom  complained to me how tight their shedule  now.  They will go to Japan next week for  their album promotion  ." 

 

" Yeah, Dara said that . She wont be here next week to celebrate my birthday with me." he sadly said

 

" DOn't be sad  Jae,  in a few minutes your done with your recording.  You can go straight to our apartment because the guys went somewhere to give you peace." Junsu said

 

" What you will leave me alone this weekend? i thought you will join me in my misery." 

 

" Who said you will be in misery? Palli  finish your recording, Dara is in our apartment waiting for you . She has two days vacation before going to Japan for their album promotion"

 

" What? why didn't you tell me earlier. Aisssht!" Jaejoong stand angrily.

 

" Hahhaha it was an instruction from Dara that I need to make sure that you finish  your recording before going home. She doesn't want   her two days vacation be wasted if you will go back to the studio tomorrow. So she told me you finish everything you need to do before  going home" Junsu winked

 

 

" Damn! how could I concentrate now." Jaejoong frustratedly exclaimed

 

 

" Hahhahah if you want to  be happy tonight , follow your princess instruction tonight ok. I'll be guarding you " he laughed

 

 

" er"  Jae said

 

" Hahhaha I love it.. Hhahaha  love to see frustrated Jaejoong"

 

" whatever"

 

Jaejoong tried his best to finish his recording as fast as possible without  taking his album for granted. After a couple of hours he arrived in their apartment and  found a sleeping Goddess  in their sofa. He smiled looking how  peaceful Dara looks. He slowly went to her side and kiss her lips gently to wake her up.

 

" time to wake up sleeping beauty your prince charming is here"

 

" HI  honey, sorry fell as sleep. " She smiled

 

Jaejoong hugged her and kissed her hungrily. The two shared intimate  kiss,   no words to utter, they just need to let   their hunger for each other speak through their action. After a few minutes of kissing.

 

" Come on let's eat I prepared your favorite food" Dara said  and is about to stand when Jaejoong scoop her and carry her  in his room.

 

 

" That  can wait ,  let me eat you first " Jaejoong said

 

" Hahhahah  I love that "

 

Then the two spend the night  making love like there is no tomorrow..  After their steamy love making, Dara settled  on Jaejoong's chest.

 

 

" I'm sorry honey I can't be with you on your birthday. "  Dara sadly said

 

He sighed  " As much as I want you here, i know you need to go to Japan for your promotion"

 

" Let's celebrate when I come back? "

 

" Yes we will definitely celebrate when you comeback, but let me have my gift.  " he said and kisses her again as he her thigh up and down.

 

 

" Hahhaha again? We just make  love 3 time already. You are insatiable." Dara laughed

 

 

" Only with you , I can't seem to have enough. I want more of you  " Jaejoong said and kiss and for the 4th time they make love.

 

 

 

After three days 2ne1 went to  Japan for their promotion. Jaejoong return to his recording   for his album , making himslef busy to divert  his emotion of missing hisgirlfriend.

 

Jaejoong's birthday the DBSK   decide to   throw a surprise party for Jaejoong on his birthday with Changmin as the head of their surprise birthday party. Jaejoong requested  from his manager to give him work on his birthday . He don't want to spend his birthday alone since his princess is in Japan. His manager comply , since he knows the plan of DBSK to give him a surprise party.

 

 "  You need to be there at 7pm , you will perform  in  a company's anniversary . " Their manager informed them

 

 

" Wow , that company really hired idols as entertainer? " Jaejoong asked

 

" Yeah,  last year they invited Bigbang for the show.  Yearly they invited idols for their  employees to enjoy the party" manager said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter