Confused!

YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But a person was now weak lying inside the room is My Abeoji !” said Minho.

Sulli release her arm from Minho.

“Appa is My father too!” she shout

“My Abeoji is dying. I wouldn’t worsen the situation. Don’t you have a heart ?! I’m  not sure can refused although I oppose same as you. I don’t want being selfish anymore.” He said.

                This is their problems. Sulli want to reject, but she’s worried too if something happened with Uncle Jae Ha after hearing her decision.

How can I get married wheter my wonderful dreams hasn’t come true...?? Sulli thought.

“So, what can we do ?! SURELY unless MARRIED !! She asked.

“I don’t know..” Minho said.

Sulli ruffled her hair in frustration, “I just wanted to get married only once in my life, and of course when Im already become great singer too !” Sulli sighed.

Minho smirked.

“Tcch, your dreams yet so far and excessive, Agasshi. How if you become a spinser and recently received the audition after your age 55 years ??”

Sulli shocked her head, “I haven’t  thought that far.”

Minho chuckled.

“Sulli shii, why don’t we get married first ?”

“Are you crazy ? Out of your mind ?!! NO WAY..... I said NO WAY Minho shii.” Shouted Sulli.

Minho took a deep breath. He need to calm down. He knows whom he was dealing now.

“Do you think, I want ?? I’m not interest too. But, we already know that my father...is dying. I need your  help Sulli shii. Please...”

He knelt down and caught palm of her hands.

He sighed briefly.

“We were married until my father recover his health.”

Sulli look at Minho intensly, “ What ? What are you talking about ??! Minho shii, how dare you...?”

They’re starring each others. only the wind that can move around them. No more words out from the mouth  both of them. They could just shut up and try to imagine what will happen next.

Sulli started play with her own wild mind. She was irritated because Minho proposed to her with the lousy way. She dreamed that a Charming Prince who was knelting down in front of her and hold her hands. Ahh.... all that happens now is already screwed up her daydreaming.

“Sulli shii....”

Sulli jolted and quickly wake up. Sulli seeing Minho more intenstly from his head to toe. Same thing as she did this morning in the hallway.

Sulli confused.

“What we have to do this ??” asked Sulli.

Minho nod. He hold her hands more tightly.

“Help me Sulli. At least help my Abeojji until recovering his health. And you still have the freedom to lead your life.”

Her hearth slowly melted. She doesn’t know why she being so clumsy like this.

“You know what I mean, right ??” asked Minho.

Sulli nodded slowly. She still let her hands on the grip of Minho. Her cheeks turned red like tomato just because blushed. And Sulli didn’t dare look at Minho eyes.

“Lets go back, they’re worried because of you.” Said Minho.

Sulli followed him. She tried hardto hold her heart in order not to be heard by Minho. What is happening today was enough to make her want to completely giveup on everything. But her heart couldn’t let  beloved friend’s of her father died just only because her ego.

Sulli has taken a decision.

***

 

“BWOOO !!!” Heechul shouted as he stand up from his sit.

“Do You...a..agree dear ??”

“nee eomma.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter