No!

YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Could it be ?? what is he doing here? or, he deliberately followed me here to ask for compensation?" she thought.

Minho noticed that someone who look at him. He then looked at the room door, and instantaneous he turn around to see her more clearly. 

This Girl... no...no.. This woman. So she can manage to survive ?" 

  Sulli's Appa broke their silence. "Sulli-aa, finally you  come..."

"yee Appa, I immediately came here when Oppa says Appa was in the hospital. ige... " Sulli answered. She  doesn't know what she should do now except  answer Appa. 

"before you ask many questions, Appa will introduce someone to you." 

" You assuredly Sulli."

Sulli bowed, " annyeong uncle".

"I have long waited for this day and now is the right time. Look, you're so beautiful like your mother and of course a strong woman like your father.

all who were there made a forcing smile.

"uncle you know me ?" said Sulli.

Jae Ha just laugh.

"of course I know. I'm Choi Jae Ha and you should know me better after the party."

"wh - what party ? her voice is shaking.Sulli's trying to calming herself.

Silent again, no one wants to explain what really happened.

"what's this ? Is there something I didn't know ? ahh.. I might rather not know. Appa, Omma, Oppa exactly what's happen ? said Sulli frustrated.

"And you, why be here ?" Sulli pointing at Minho. The man who's beside Jae Ha bedside. His face look unfriendly. 

Minho stared at Sulli.

"So, you two stll remember each other ?" said Sulli's Appa and uncle Jae Ha coincide.

Sulli shook her head. "what's so it should be remembered ? I didn't even know him. It's just that I passed him at the halte this morning before heading  to Busan." Lied Sulli.

Uncle Jae Ha shifted his gaze to his son, minho. 

"Say hi to Sulli, Minho."

"Hi." Minho is still in a state of semi-conscious.

The woman who was beside Sulli's Appa come close to her daughter. She's Sulli Omma. Her name Yoo Ha Na.

Ha na nudging Sulli's shoulder. 

"Hi." answered Sulli.

Uncle Jae Ha sighs, " if you still remember each other, you can get married this weekend !" said uncle Jae Ha.

 BWO ?!!! The two of them shocked.

***

 

Sulli's stoop. What the hell this is ? such really a joke that make her affected.

Jae Ha voice broke the silent.

"So, here we ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter