Are you okay ?

YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gangdong Distric, 2013

 

BRUK !! “ahh… my back..” Sulli winced in pain because fell from her bed.

The blinding light, made Sulli immediately jumped out from her bed and she’s not very smoothly have a landing on the floor. She smirked and wipe ber as she ran to the bathroom. Swear God, she’s already late !!

 

There’s two hours for going to Seoul from here. Yet also, she had to wait at the halte. This time, she walked to the refrigenerator and pulled out a one box Kimchi. She quickly swallowed her kimchi. She took a sip of water with a rush and threw her sandals on the floor then wear leather shoes while with nibble.

 

            “ I have to go an auditions today no matter what. This only way to showed Appa that I can become everything I want. I can SURVIVE ! I want to sing, not to in Orchestra or Classical Music but sing in anything type genre’s. I love you Appa, but I can’t let my dreams which now in front of my eyes  thrown away.”

 

            She stand up and bearing side bags with an object carried in her other hand contains stock of food for her journey.

 

In Halte

 

In the same timeshe waiting for hnext bus, her phone ringing.

 

“yeoboseyo … ohh Appa ?? wae ?

 

“ahh Sulli-ah, where are you now ?” asked Appa.

 

She took a deep breath, “of course… I..attending piano clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter