Delivery

When Four Thieves Move In
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone could already tell it was going to be a long night.

Luna had suddenly woken up in the middle of the night, alarmed by the wet spot she'd found on her and Onew's bed and screamed in panic when she realized that she was going into labor. Onew was a nervous wreck the entire time, as any other new father would be, and needed both Minho and Jonghyun to hold him back as his wife was carried away to the doctor's room in the palace to prepare for delivery.

It had now been a long, agonizing four hours since Luna has been in labor, and everyone truly believed Jinki was going to go crazy. The king, queen, and princess had retired to their quarters after the first couple of hours and promised they would be back to greet the newborn after they got a few more hours of sleep.

"Hyung, you're going to wear away the floor if you keep pacing at this rate." Key warned the older male as they waited outside the doctor's chambers.

"Why haven't they called me in yet? What's taking so long?" Jinki wondered out loud, ignoring his teammate's warning.

"They haven't called you in because they're afraid you'll pass out and they'll just have another thing to worry about." Minho rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arm tighter around his sleeping husband. Taemin was the most excited out of all of them for the baby's arrival, but passed out from exhaustion after the first hour of waiting.

Another strident shriek suddenly erupted from the other room and caused Onew to make a mad dash for the door, unable to bear the wait any longer.

The younger prince woke up at the sudden noise. "Hm...what'd I miss? Is the baby here yet?" he mumbled against Minho's shoulder.

"Not yet, baby. Just go back to sleep." Minho assured, gently rubbing circles on his back to ease him back to sleep.

"I'll just stay awake...he or she could be here any minute now." he rubbed his eyes after yawning and rested his head on his husband's lap.

"The baby's coming out now!!!" a panic-striken Jinki burst through the door, sweat trickling down his face and his hands red most likely from Luna squeezing it so tight while she was in pain.

"Oppa, get back in here!!!! I need you!!!" Luna screeched in distress.

"Gotta go!"

"I'm glad we're gay." Key spoke up after Onew had left. 

Taemin hummed in agreement and turned his head up to face Minho. "Hyung, when are we taking home our baby?"

Minho mentally cringed. He had managed to avoid that question for a while until now. The couple had already planned to adopt baby Minhyuk from the orphanage, something they had mutually agreed to since they had gotten married. Once a we

Please log in to read the full chapter