Introducing: Big Bang

Unexpected

T.O.P’s POV

I whistled as I strolled through the shopping centre casually.

Where was Taeyang? I had already been wandering around half an hour, if not more....

When I had already gone 3 laps around the shopping centre, my patience had run out. I decided to hide behind a shelf in a store so Taeyang would get confused and…Oh my gosh! His expression would be hilarious!

Satisfied with my plan, I lunged behind a towering shelf in a random store and stayed there. Operation Mwahaha had started. This shelf is a bit stuffy, but his expression would be worth it. Well, i hope it would be.

Taeyang POV

I was starting to sweat. Why hadn’t T.O.P arrived yet? It was getting really stuffy behind this shelf here.

I was hoping to scare him into thinking that he had gone to the wrong place or something like that. It seemed that my awesome plan wasn’t going well.

Plan A, DING DINGGG...Failed.

Wait...I don't have a Plan B...

I started brainstorming some ideas when I saw something move in the corner of my eye.

I had more important things to think about than a slight movement.

~ 5 minutes of brainstorming ideas for Plan B later~

I picked my favourite idea and stuck with it. I went out from behind the shelf, gaining myself some disapproving looks before they realised who I was. Immediately, their faces changed, from shocked to flirty.

Hey...why were they all young girls here?

I checked what shop I had hid in. Oh….Oh god no...

It was a ladies underwear shop.

Mega facepalm, Taeyang. Today is NOT your day. Oh well, i've done worse. Not really, but still.

 

I had something more exciting to do. I stationed myself behind a door.

You thought i'd given up?? As one of the 2 jokesters in the group, never.

Plan B had started.

 

T.O.P’s POV

Where is this Taeyang? He's not usually really late. Then I saw someone come out from the shelf next to me.

Taeyang?? Why's he here? Wait...why's his face like that?

Looking around myself, my face immeditaely reddened.

Really, T.O.P?? A ladies' underwear shop? And i was hiding behind a shelf containing bras?? Aish, stupid.

I quickly left my hiding place and cautiously followed him.

Operation Teeheehee had started.

 

Seungri's POV

I was sitting in the back row of class. The class was dead silent because we were having a maths exam.

"What is the product of 15 and 64?" I read in my mind, seeing it on the test paper.

Easy! 960. But I put in 676 instead. After all it wouldn’t be good if I got 100% in this test. Imagine the shame I’ll be in if people started calling me a nerd.

"How many apples would I have if I gave my friend two, and originally had 1315 less than 56363?"

I had an urge to put the real answer, but faked dumb and put 3 apples instead. Who would have that many apples anyway? Stupid farmer.

And so it went on like that.

I had a lot of remaining time left after putting random answers for all of the questions. My gaze turned to Minzy.

Man, that girl is so pretty…and tough…so…just so…perfect. With her wonderful sleek black hair….no.

I couldn’t stare at her during class. The teacher would notice. I turned my gaze back to my paper.

Daesung’s POV

I pretended to look fondly at Seoyung while I was actually smirking in the inside. Her back was facing me, because she was concentrating on making a delicious meal for me.

I would miss them, of course, her cooking was truly mouth-watering, but he had to maintain his reputation.

Ha, Seoyung, you’re in for huge bummer.

I grinned at her when she turned around. She was absolutely clueless.

I had discovered a new way to break someone’s heart. To lure them into false pretence. Yes, that was the best way. Seoyung was my first experimentation for this new method I had cunningly devised.

Seoyung came up to me with some steaming bowl full with, I knew, with my favourite food. I put on my false love-sick expression. 

"I love you Seoyung-ah~~" I cooed, grinning with lovesick eyes.

Of course, this was all fake.

Seoyung smiled her eyesmile. "It's just for you, Daesung oppa. I hope you like it"

Smilling, i dug into the food.

Oh my gosh...Delicious heavenly food...I swear this is the only good thing about Seoung, apart from her looks...

 

G DRAGON’s POV

I was sitting a maths exam, and I had no idea what the answers were…

Damn…I’m stuffed.

~Skip to after the exam~

“G Dragon!”

I turned around. It was Seungri.

Oh no, what shame I’ll be in. The nerd.

Seungri was grinning from ear to ear. “How did you find the test?” he shouted from the other end of the cafeteria. I had no choice.

“It was easy! I aced it!”

Aish, that Seungri is going to regret that soon. OK,maybe not but, oh…why does he have to be so smart? I mean, I don’t want to be a nerd, but still… 

 

A/N

Hello readers, this may be very bad and boring writing, because this is my first fanfic, and so i am an amateur. And if it wasnt very boring, then i hope it stays that way. I wont be surprised if you found it boring...

but keep reading and see if i t gets any better..

(Not saying that my writing will get any better... but we can always hope, cant we?)

~Raindrop2ne1