Introducing: 2NE1

Unexpected

Dara's POV

Sighing and pouting, I strolled down the streets of Seoul, searching for something interesting to do.

Rounding the corner, i started thinking about the new kitchen tools I had spotted in the catalogue.

I wish I had that whisk, but I don't think any shops around here sell it...

Looking down at the ground, I continued walking around in the streets of Seoul.

CL and Minzy were in school right now, and Bom had been experimenting with her corn. She tried putting pink food colouring in it, but it exploded. Tch, her fault.

Bumping into someone, Dara fell back onto the ground. 

Aish. This day couldn't get anyyy better.

I thought sarcastically. A hand pulled me up and I caught a glimpse of a Seoul High uniform before the mysterious boy rushed away, mumbling an apology.

Shaking my head, I didn't think of the incident, as I looked up and saw a sign. 

Now, though I am dyslexic, I can still read the sign clearly, with only a little bit of trouble.

it read "Hyori's Cooking Necessities" and seeing a poster saying 'Sale', I was even happier.

Beaming brightly, I entered the shop.

A bell from above the door rang, and I was in awe.

It felt like a heaven to me, to be surrounded by cook-books, utensils, aprons, and just about everything else cooking related.

A lady, around 55 or so, stepped into my view, and greeted me warmly. "Welcome to Hyori's Cooking Necessities. How may I help you, dear?"

I bowed respectfully, and held out the catalogue with the whisk on it. "May I know if you have this whisk in this shop?" I asked.

The lady smiled, the ends of her eyes wrinkling. "Yes, indeed we do. You kust have a great eye for cooking utensils to be able to spot that beauty. most people just think it's a normal whisk." 

After looking through many different boxes and cupboards, I finally found the whisk.

Paying and thanking the lady, I headed home, happy with what I had bought.

 

Bom's POV

Aish! That Dara is such a...Ugh.

I mean, I love her and all, but after my corn exploded she just left me?! Alone??? To clean this all up myself? Gosh, this is too much to handle.

Well I guess it sort of is my fault. But still. She shouldn't have left me. I mean, how great would pink corn have been? My two favourite things together!!!

Sighing, I started working reluctantly. 

Wiping away the pink stains the food colouring had left, picking up poor pieces of exploded-corn, throwing the corn cobs in the bin.

Around an hour and a half later, I was finally finished.

Sighing, I plopped onto the couch and the tv, hoping there was something interesting to watch. I kept switching from channel to channel, but there was nothing.

I sat on the couch, thinking of things to do. Man, it to be bored so easily...

Because i was so tired, i quickly fell asleep, being my lazy self.

 

CL's POV

Sitting in geography class, i yawned.

Man, this is sooo boring. Mrs. Jung is the worst geography teacher ever...

Propping my elbow on the table, i stared at the board, where Mrs. Jung was teaching us about some of the less known cities of Korea.

Because, i was so bored, i started thinking about what i should do after school.

I soon started drowning out Mrs. Jung's voice. 

Hm...Should i go to the library to study as usual? Nah, too boring...But i really need to study for the history test. But then i also want to visit Hyori's Cooking Necessities, becuase it has a sale.

Aish! This is confusing. But cooking definitely comes before history. I need to ask Dara how to cook that tart anyway...

A yell quickly knocked me out of my daydream about cooking.

"Miss Lee Chaerin! Please pay attention in class!"

Shocked, my head fell from my hand to the table.

BAM!

Bowing my head a bit, i mumbled an apology, as the class started giggling at the little incident.

Oops....

 

Minzy's POV

It was lunch, and CL unnie told me that she couldn't meet up with me because she had to study for a history test, so i was alone.

We usually ate together at the cafeteria, but being alone there wouldn't be much fun. So i decided to walk around the school to stop my boredom.

Grabbing my sandwich and starting to walk, i looked around the school.

The corridor i was in didn't have many people, so it was peaceful and quiet, which i liked.

I walked until the end of the hallway, when i suddenly had to turn around and walk back towards where i came from.

Ugh, if you couples are going to make out, do it in the bathroom or somewhere more private, not in the hallways. Ew...But then, you should never trusts boys. All of them are the same anyway. Snobby, cruel heartbreakers that lie to you all the time. Like Woohyun. Wait. No, don't think about that jerk, Minzy!! Think happy thoughts! Rainbow...unicorns...pooping out rainbows...and clouds...and stars...and planets...Wait, what?!

Not looking at where i was walking, i bumped into Mrs. Jung.

Falling to the floor, i watched as Mrs. Jung stalked away, glaring at me.

Ugh, Woohyun, you jerk.

 

A/N:

Hello, this is your co-author, kpopboybands!

The first 3 or so chapters will only be introductions of the main characters, so don't expect too much!

It'd also help if you checked out some of my other stories! Just click on my name at the top of the page and...yeah...

Hope you liked this chapter~ :)