Chapter 1

Performance of a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty yells for everyone to stop fighting for the shower and one hour later, Big Bang's manager finally got the group to get into their van with no further problems, and they reached the SM building not long after.

"You are to report to the practice room you guys were in last time," the manager directed before beginning to head upstairs to where the managers were supposed to meet.

Surprised, the Big Bang members looked at each other and Seunghyun asked curiously, "You're not coming with us?"

Their manager sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Shaking his head, he responded, "We managers were told to gather for a meeting of our own. Go to the practice room, and don't stir up any trouble." With a strict look at them, though a small smile formed on his lips, he bid them good bye and continued on to the elevator.

Shrugging at each other, they headed to the practice room as instructed and were surprised to see all the idols already gathered there eating the breakfast SM's CEO had provided for them. "It must have cost a fortune to provide all of us idols with such a huge breakfast," Daesung whispered to a mesmerized Seungri who just nodded.

After getting their breakfast boxes and greeting the other groups, some of which they had never talked to before, they chose an empty spot on the ground next to SHINee. They greeted each other warmly and eventually all ten males began to converse with each other. What started off as a polite conversation with questions regarding the project and their thoughts on it, continued on to a conversation filled with laughter as they recalled their respective members' moments of hilarity. As Taemin recalled an incident where Onew had fallen off a chair laughing and having it aired on television, the door to the practice room opened to reveal the f(x) members with the Miss A members chatting cheerfully with each other. The two female groups had woken up late, and the latter group came as fast as they could. The two groups had met as they made their ways to the practice room and caught up as they walked. As they entered, just about everyone looked up and the duo of JJ Project called out, "We were wondering when you guys would arrive." Amber instantly left her groupmates and her friends to go attack Jr and JB in a hug, and the other eight females went to go greet their friends as well, taking in the jabs at their lateness good naturedly.

"Amber!"

The said girl turned at the sound of the two voices and smiled when she saw her SHINee oppas waving to her frantically, telling her to sit with them. Pulling an ever smiling Luna with her, Amber headed over to them with a bright smile and greeted them with hugs. She didn't seem to notice the Big Bang members until a sharp squeal attacked her ears. Turning around she asked worriedly, "Luna? What's wrong?"

The petite girl said nothing but only tugged at Amber's jacket sleeve. The tomboy followed Luna's gaze, and she too was momentarily stunned. The five men chuckled at their reactions before getting up and bowing. "Hello, we are Big Bang," they chorused, smiling at the two girls before sitting down again. Luna and Amber just stared at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter