Prologue

Performance of a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Three Biggest Companies of the Kpop Industry to Collaborate?

The CEO of SM Entertainment has recently released a statement declaring that the company is taking on a large project which involves the idols of YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment. Nothing more was said, but fans have been told to simply anticipate what the three CEOs are planning.

 

"Hyung! Hyung!"

Kwon Jiyong turned away from his laptop screen to look at Big Bang's youngest member. "Seungri-ah, why are you yelling this early in the morning."

The younger man merely rolled his eyes and replied, "Everyone's already awake, hyung. Anyways, I see you're looking at the article. Lee Soo Man really works fast, doesn't he?"

Jiyong shifted on the couch so that his fellow group mate could sit down. Opening another online article that reiterated the previous one, he replied, "He does, but isn't that a good thing? Besides, the fans seem to really like the idea."

What he didn't voice was his fear of the performances they would be working on. It was a fun idea and he was glad the fans were supportive, but he didn't want them to be disappointed. He knew that if he told Seungri this, the younger man would only laugh and tell him that he was overreacting.

"What are you guys looking at?"

The new voice jolted Jiyong out of his thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter