draft~

MY BASIC UNFINSIHED WRITINGS I WROTE SOMETHING MONTHS AGO

You immediately run to the room you guys used to share, you start packing your belongings furiously as more tears start to come down your face.  

"They used to be... friend's with benefits." You wipe your tears, yet again as you zip up your luggage violently and take your other suitcase and pack more of your items. Soon later, you hear a slight knock on your door.

"Jagi....?" The voice faintly says through the door. "May I come in..?"     Why was he here? He actually had the courage of coming? You had so many thoughts going through your head.

He quietly enters the room slowly, he gasps as he sees you packing up your belongings. "Jagiya?! What are you doing? Let's just talk, I-" You stand up and slap him accross the face. "H-How dare you do this to me?" You cry as you sniff loudly. "D-don't you... Don't you love me?" You cry loudly as you take the both of your bags and try  to move past him, but he blocks the door. 

"Let's talk about this! Please ____-ah!" You look up onto his eyes, he was crying with you, also. "There's nothing to talk about, I know everything." You coldly say to him, leaving Jiyong chills throughout his body. His body drops slightly. "W-What...?" He says lightly. "Y-you know-w that-" 

"That you and Kiko used to around my back!? That you never had any feelings for me?! I'm summing up all the clues, you don't love me anymore... don't you?" Jiyong  falls down to his knees. "I-... Jagiya! I-"  

"Why do you keep calling me that I'm not even yours anymore.." You hiss at him as you throw your ring away.  "Now please excuse me, I havve a flight to go to.." Your voice barely bares with you, because of all the tears your trying to hold on. You exit the room as you hear Jiyong crying loudly; regretting the choice he had made. You see the other members by the wall, trying to hear or eavesdrop the conversation you two had been having. 

"Hi guys..." A tear comes out from one of your eyes, you quickly wipe it before any one of them notice. 

"____, you're actually leaving?" Youngbae says with teary eyes. You nod and smile, faintly. "We weren't exactly meant for each other... He'll be fine.' 

"Bye guys..." You wave at them as you turn around heading for the door. Suddenly you feel a pair of arms wrap around you. Jiyong? Was that you? "____-ah, Don't leave us..." You hear the maknae's voice quivering. "Hyung's sorry for what he did, I know it..." They've must of knew about the relationship  the two of them had, before you. 

"It's okay, the both of us will be fine.." You release from Seungri's embrace as you walk towards the door, waving goodbye to them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're outside of the condo, wiping as many tears as you can. Through your blurry eyes, you could see a familiar woman, walking towards you. "____? Is that you? Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I-" You smile at her through your tears. "Kiko-ah.. I'm fine!" You rub your eyes as she looks at you confusingly. "R-really..!" Your voice starts breaking down even more. "I-I am.." 'You guys look cute together though!" You sniff and walk past her quickly heading to a random taxi. You turn back to her and say something quickly. "C-can you do me one favor though? Take care of him for me..." Kiko yells your name, probably asking you questions about what happened between you and Jiyong. You quickly ignore her, heading for a taxi. Your all alone now. Your alone

 

 

 

I THINK THIS ONE MAKES NO SENSE LOOLOL BUT HERE'S TO MAKE UP FOR MY ABSENSE