Chapter Four

Love Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four~The song of the ocean

Luhan woke up near the edges of the water and the sun shine bright on his face. Luhan got up and he looked at his tail, it was missing and replaced with a pair of legs. Luhan looked up at the sky, everything seems different and he can't wait to explore the world. Yet there was a bad feeling that seems to want to pull him back to the water. The song of the ocean still calls out to him even though he is human right now. One month is all he has to find a soulmate. As he look over to his far right, he sees a human boy. He felt something odd about this boy, an attraction...

 

 Sehun didn't know who this Luhan was but he seems very important. Plus Sehun likes the name Luhan, it just sounds right. How can he find Luhan? Sehun thought about everything and suddenly the wind blew the pages and more words appear.

A queen in the past wrote a song for the ocean and when she laid dying, she sang the song to herself quietly. She cast a curse onto the water. Lyrics of the song will be shown to them that are truly in love. If they break the curse, then all the sirens and mermaids would be free again.

Lyrics to the song of the ocean

Mermaids and sirens live together in the water,

peacefully and happily.

Until the one day, they weren't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter