Chapter Three

Love Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three~Songs of a Mermaid

What Yoona said made Luhan shiver in fear. Is this siren really scary and dangerous? What price did his parents have to pay in order to be with together? Luhan sigh and he swim to Blue Stones. A dark cave appear out of nowhere. A hoarse voice was singing the words "oh someone save me...save me from this pain so I can get revenge and be free once again. All I need is for you to trust me, oh let me become beautiful again. I am a siren chain by a magic that is draining all of my husband's powers. Oh let me revenge him, please save me. All I need is one heart to eat. Oh save me."

Luhan knew that the siren must be Taeyeon. Luhan went inside and an old siren sat on a rock smiling at him.

"Oh sweetie, wouldn't you give me your heart to save me." Taeyeon sang.

"No, I need your help." Luhan said.

"What do you need help? Oh there is always a price to be pay." Taeyeon sang again.

"I need to become human so that I can find true love." Luhan replied.

"Oh love. There is no such thing in this world. Oh I can help you but you need to pay a price. A price that is equally to your wish." Taeyeon sang.

"What's the price?" Luhan asked.

"Oh, I want the heart of a young siren." Taeyeon sang.

"What? A heart? How am I supposed to give you that?" Luhan yelled out.

"You bring a siren to me. A young siren and that's all I need." Taeyeon sang.

"Fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter