Chapter One

Love Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One~ Mermaid's Song

Luhan, a mermaid prince who has both human blood and mermaid blood running inside his red color veins. His blood is a cure to many human diseases, however, he is not allowed to share his blood with anyone other than his mate. If he shares his blood with other people than his mate, he will change his own destiny. 

Changing the destiny of one will change the destiny of another. A person's destiny is like the stars in the sky, when it changes its path, it will collide with another. It will cause everything around it to stir and be destroy.

Luhan's mate is Yoona, a young siren who has the beauty of the goddess. It was decided that she will be the next queen and rule over the mermaids. When two mermaids are born on the same time, same place; they are destined to be together. This is the belief of all the mermaids except Luhan.

Luhan believes that his mate is not Yoona. He wants to have a love story that his parents had, however, his grandfather would not allow him to step foot into the land of humans. He does not want Luhan to fall in love with a human just like his daughter did. Luhan's mother might be queen and Luhan's father is king but they do not have power in their hands. 

A love story that inspired Luhan to change his own destiny. If only he had the courage to do so. He needs a chance to escape; he needs to use Yoona but he doesn't have the heart to hurt the poor girl. She thinks he is everything to her and that she will be his queen one day. If only she knew the truth...one that will bring pain to her heart.

 

 Sehun believes that mermaids exist in the world. He could imagine how they look and their impossible beauty. If he was to get married, he would want to marry a mermaid. Ever since he was little, he would read books about mermaids and sometimes at night he would go sit on the sand, looking at the water. Sometimes he would hear the mermaid's song.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter