Chapter 3

New Teacher

~~~Schooooooool~~~

~Baro's pov~

 

I walked to school tiredly. Last night, many people came to the clothes store I was working at and I had to work an extra hour!

I worked until 11 pm and I was tired as hell!

I dragged myself passed the school's gate, only to be attacked by Gongchan and Jinyoung.

I groaned and pushed them off of me.

"Are you still mad about yesterday hyung?" Gongchan asked. I gave him a confused look.

"You don't remember? We were teasing you and you left." Jinyoung said.

"Maybe you would've noticed me if you wouldn't have been each others faces off." I said.

Gongchan giggled and Jinyoung brought Gongchan to his lips and kissed him hard in front of me.

"You digust me." I said teasingly. I knew their kiss would turn into a makeout session so I went to my locker right away.

I opened my locker and saw a note fall out.

I picked it up and read it.

 

Back away from Sandeul!!

He's mine!

~Your nightmare

 

Ugh, CNU.

I rolled my eyes and crumpled it up. I looked for a trash and threw it away.

"Whooo! 3-pointer!" Jinyoung said.

I rolled my eyes. "Thought you were making out with Gongchan." I said.

"W-we got in trouble." Gongchan said quietly.

Jinyoung threw an arm around Gongchan. "Believe me, it may be your first to get int trouble, but it ain't your last." Jinyoung said.

I sighed and got my books ready for my first class. The bell rang and I went to class only to open the books and fall asleep in them.

The first 3rd periods were boring and slow. Jinyoung had to keep waking me up when the teacher came.

When the bell rang for 4th period (math class), I jumped out of my seat, grabbed my backpack, and ran to math class.

I got there and found out I was panting.

"Woah Baro. Easy there. You're not late, you're actually early." I looked up to fine Sandeul staring at me smiling like an angel.

I blushed and looked around. I was the only one here.

"O-oh. I didn't know I was that early." I said.

He chuckled. "Did you do your homework?" He asked.

"Actually, I did." I said smiling proudly. I took it out and handed it to him. "It took me an hour, but here." I said.

He looked at it carefully and I was biting my lips nervously.

One by one, people came in to Math class while Sandeul was still grading my homework.

CNU came in and glared at me seeing how close I am to Sandeul. He looked like he was about to come to us but was stopped by Jinyoung and Gongchan who pushed him to his seat.

I gave both Jinyoung and Gongchan a thank you look and they nodded back giving me a thumbs up.

I looked back at Sandeul who seemed to be looking at the end of the paper.

He was so cute. He litterally looked like an angel. I wonder if he's gay....no, probably straight. How many girlfriends has Sandeul had? Could I be his boyfriend? No, he only thinks I'm his student or a little dongsang. Why do I even care? He's my teacher for god's sake....who fell from heaven.

Cha Baro! Shut up! Oh god, I'm crazy, I'm talking to myself. Yes you are crazy. Shut up!!

My thoughts were interupted by Sandeul handing me the paper. I looked at it.

A-? No way! Best score I've ever gotten!!

I looked up at Sandeul in shock and he giggled.

"Congradulations Baro! The tutor really paid off! Even if I was one tutor session!" Sandeul said and hugged me tight.

I smiled and hugged him back right away. He smells like strawberries! I love his scent so much!! 

"Seems like you've been paying attention to  what I was teaching you." He whispered in my ear and let me go.

"And Mr. Kim thought you were a bad student! You just needed a little help." Sandeul said patting his head and went to the board.

Mr. Kim talked about me? What else did that old bastard say?!

I turned around and walked to my seat. Some saw what happened and some didn't. Girls looked at me with jealousy, confusion, anger, and shock.

Well, everyone looked at me in shock even Jinyoung and Gongchan. I mean I'm Baro. i never study, get good grades, or be nice to a teacher. Especially when I'm the closest to the teacher ever girl wants.

Once I reached my seat, I found 2 notes.

I opened the first one and read it.

 

You're gonna have a talk with me and Gongchan loverboy!

~Jinnie

 

Oh god. I'm gonna get teased by Jinyoung and Gongchan again.

I sighed and opened the second note.

 

I ing warned you.

Watch out at lunch

~Your nightmare

 

What. The. . Is. Wrong. With. CNU.

He really needs a mental hospital. 

Is he in love with Sandeul already?

No, He's not in love with Sandeul. He's just obessed. Like a teenager girl and a hot boy band.

I scoffed and crumpled them both, putting the notes in my pocket.

I looked up at Sandeul and paid attention to everything he said.

I don't know why, this isn't me.

But something about Sandeul just makes me want to everything that involves him.

 

~Lunchhhhhhh~

 

i looked at the Jinchan couple annoyingly. They were teasing me again and every single time, their tease was stupid, ridiculous, gross, or RIDICULOUS!

I rolled my eyes and took my tray of food.

"Baro and Sandeul sitting in a tree!" Gongchan said.

Oh my god. He's such a kid.

"K-"

"Bye." I said and left.

Once I stepped out of the cafeteria, I was meet by a slimy, gooey, disgusting substance and laughter.

Once I got it out of my face, I found it stuck to the rest of my body. There was ramen, rice, soup, glitter, slime, and god knows what else.

"That's the real you. nothing but a ugly trash!" CNU yelled and pushed me agaisnt the wall causing me to stumble and fall into a bucket of that gooey .

I looked at CNU in disgust and ran to the bathroom as people were laughing behind me.

My eyes were burning as I remebered the old days.

The laughing, the mocking, the bullying. I wanted it all to stop.

I got ot the bathroom and rght away I washed my face and hair and calmed down. I took of my uniform and tried to wash it.

Nope, stains not coming off. Anger took over me but then it was automactically replaced with sadness.

I sighed hopelessly splashed my face with water to try to stop me from crying.

I looked in the mirror and saw hand prints on my shoulder. Geez, did CNU push me that hard?

My back does hurt. I looked at my pants. . I can't afford to buy a new uniform. Even if I tell them that CNU ruined it. That's why I hate this school. It's a piece of ....like me.

I looked back in the mirror and saw a reflection of a person behind the door staring at me.

Sandeul?

I turned around and he jumped in suprise. His face automactially turned red.

"Sandeul?" I said, calling out to him.

"I-I... I w-wasn't l-looking at your abs." He said.

"I never said you did." I said.

His cheeks turned into bright tomatoes. I smiled slighty. Cute.

He came to me and looked at my uniform.

"What happened?" Sandeul asked.

"N-nothing." I said and took the uniform back and started washing it again.

"Listen, I'm not that dumb. Who did this?" He asked.

"Maybe I did it to myself." I said looking at him.

"Yeah right, I'm 3 years older than you not 30 years older than you. I'm not going to believe that bull now tell me who did it?" Sandeul said looking directly into my eyes.

I looked at him shocked. Angel Sandeul talks like that?

I looked back down at my uniform shirt and kept scrubbing.

I cleared my voice yet my voice was shaking. "I-I don't want to tell you." I said.

I didn't like CNU, hell I hated him. But for some reason, I didn't feel comfortable telling Sandeul that. It was silent for a few minutes then Sandeul snatched the uniform away from me.

"Hey!" I said.

"Tell me Baro." Sandeul said looking straight into my eyes. We were dangerously close. I looked at his lips but automactically looked back at his eyes.

"It was CNU." I said and ran out.

I didn't know where I was going but for once, I wanted to be away from Sandeul. I didn't like the feeling that he was starting to find out about me. The real me. The useless loser me. I wanted Sandeul to think I was...just...something better.

Something that's better than Cha Baro.

CNU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Guys! I'm been busy lately.

Thank you for the somments!! I love them!!

Comments=Faster Update <3