Chapter 2

New Teacher

BTW, Gongchan and Sandeul are NO longer brothers.

I forgot they were brothers and well, now they're not brothers.......

 

~Lunch~

~Baro's pov~

 

I sat down on the table in front of Gongchan. I started eating the soup they served in the cafeteria.

"Hey Channie, where's Jinyoung?" I asked.

"He's getting his lunch, he should be here soon." Gongchan said.

"Oh ok." I said.

"Sooo..." Gongchan said.

"What?" I said.

"Let's talk about you and the new teacher." Gongchan said with a cute smirk.

"W-what about us?" I asked. "There's nothing to talk about."

"Oh, but there is." Jinyoung said sitting next to Gongchan and pecking his lips.

"Grossss!!! PDA!!" I said.

"You're just jealous you can't do that to Sandeul." Jinyoung said.

"Please, I can do that to anyone." I said.

"Yeah, then slapped in the face." Jinyoung said. 

"Roasted!" Gongchan said high-fiving Jinyoung.

I rolled my eyes. "Why am I even friends with you guys." I said.

"Becuase no one else likes yo-"

"Ok I get it!!" I yelled at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung started laughing. "Ok but seriously, what's up with you and Sandeul?" He asked.

"Nothing!" I said.

"You sure? Because obeying someone for the first time, blushing, do something for them, looking at them like they're some goddess isn't just nothing." Jinyoung said.

I squinted at him. "I hate you." I said. "Look he's my teacher/hyung. I obviously have to treat him with respect." I said.

Jinyoung snorted. "Have you met you?" He said. "Since when did you respect someone?"

"Since math class." Gongchan said.

I glared at both of them. "Can't a person change?" I said.

"Sure........for someone they LIKE!!" Jinyoung said.

"Omg you guys are ridiculous." I said frustrated. Jinyoung and Gongchan started chuckling.

"Ok, ok, we'll calm down. So what are you doing after school? Wanna go to the park with me and Channie?" Jinyoung asked.

"Can't. I'm meeting Sandeul." i said finishing my soup.

I looked up and saw Jinyoung and Gongchan with wide creepy smiles.

"Gosh for tutor!!! I'm getting tutored!!" I said.

"Mmmhmmm. "Tutor." " Gongchan said quoting the word tutor with his fingers.

"That's it, I'm outta here." I said.

Jinyoung and Gongchan were laughing while I took my tray, dumped it in the trash and left.

It was about class time anyways.

Geez, those two I swear.

"Where are you going loverboy?" I turned around to see CNU. "Are you going to see Sandeul?" He said in a mocking voice.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to my locker to get books for my next class now bye!" I said.

CNU stood in my way and automatically grabbed my collar and pushed me against the wall.

"Listen here you freak. Leave Sandeul alone. He's mine." CNU growled at me.

I scoffed. "Last time I checked, he's single." I said.

"No! He's mine. So don't even bother trying cause you won't get him!" CNU said.

"Watch me." I said looking directly into his eyes.

The bell rang and I pushed him off of me.

I sighed. Who am I kidding, I know I can't get Sandeul. He's my teacher and just like Jinyoung said, nobody likes me.

 

~After Schooooooooool~

~Still Baro's pov~

 

I ran away from my weird creepy friends making fun of me and went to Sandeul's class.

I took a deep breath, knocked on the door and walked in.

"H-Hello?" I cursed myself for stuttering.

"Oh hey Baro! Hold on I'm just getting something." Sandeul said.

I looked around and found Sandeul standing on a chair with 10 textbooks stacked on it reaching for something on the shelf.

"Sandeul hyung be careful!" I said.

"Don't worry I-" Sandeul screamed when the top textbook slipped. I ran to him immediately and caught him.

I was holding him by the waist while his face was on my shoulder and his arms were wrapped around my neck.

My tummy felt weird and tingly but I decided to ignore it.

"Hyung are you ok?" I asked carefully setting him down.

"Y-yeah.' He said straightning his clothes. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you Baro." Sandeul said hugging me.

I hugged back tighter snd snuggled my face into his neck.

I took a deep breath of his scent. He smelled so good, like strawberries.

"Umm, we should start the tutor now." Sandeul said gently pushing me off. 

"Yeah... I guess." I said.

After 30 minutes of tutor session it ended.

"Do you understand it now?" Sandeul asked while packing his stuff.

"Nope but I undersetand some of it." I said.

Sandeul chuckled and ruffled my hair. See you tomorrow Baro." He said.

"See you tomorrow Sandeul hyung!" I said and ran home.

Once I got to my house I went to the fridge to grab a drink. My panting slowed down and I sat on my couch.

I looked around the house bored. I looked at my backpack and decided to do Math homework for once.

It took me a full hour but  I'm pretty sure I got most of it done correctly. I smiled of satisfactory knowing that Sandeul would be proud.