Chapter 4

New Teacher

~Baro's pov~

 

After I took a shower and ate, it was 4pm. I decided to do Math homework again.

It was harder because I missed tutor today with Sandeul after I ran away.

By the time it was 6pm, I ate a quick snack and went to work.

I had to tuck my stupid shirt in my pants and I hated. It made me look old.

I fixed my hair, grabbed my phone and keys and left the house.

I walked to the store I was working at and immediately greeted my co-workers. I checked in and started working.

There was a big box full of cute hoodies that needed to be sorted out so I picked the box up and dumped it all in a shopping cart.

It was easier that way anyways. I pushed the shopping cart to each different sections, putting the hoddies on the hangers.

I looked at the next hoodie. 

Size Medium.

I pushed the cart to that section and started putting the hoodies that was size medium on the hangers, one by one.

"E-Excuse me?" I heard a shy cute famailar voice.

I looked up towards the costumer.

"Sandeul?" I said.

"Baro? You work here?" He asked.

"Uhh, yea...I need the money." I said.

"Ohh..."He said.

It was kind of awkward now because of what happened in the bathroom. I cleared my voice and went back to work.

Sandeul grabbed my wrist and made me look at me. I looked down avoiding his eyes.

i wanted to speak but my voice was stuck in my throat.

"Umm, I'm sorry for what happened in the bathroom." Sandeul said. "...I guess I just hate seeing people get hurt, I get really angry."

"N-no, it's fine... let's just forget about it." I said. "D-Do you need help with anything?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. I wanted to buy a new hoodie but it doesn't say the price on this hoodie." Sandeul said giving the hoodie on me.

"i'll check, follow me." I said and took the hoodie.

I got to the nearest cash register and scanned it.

"20 dollars." I said and handed it back.

"Thanks!...Umm, can you do me a favor?" Sandeul asked.

"Sure what is it?" I asked.

"Can you tell me how I look in it? I don't want to buy it and then look stupid in it." Sandeul said blushing.

I chuckled at his cuteness. "Sure." I said.

"Thank you!" Sandeul said walking to the dressing room.

"You don't have to be in here, you can just try it on." I said.

"I just feel comfortable changing in the dressing room." Sandeul said blushing again.

I smiled. "Alrighty then, Go ahead and change." I said and waited for him.

He's so cute! How can a 21 year old teacher be cuter than a baby?!

I played on my phone waiting for him.

I heard Sandeul clear his throat and I looked up.

.

I almost died right there.

I must've looked stupid with my mouth open. His blue hoodie fit right on him.

His blue hoodie had ears on the hood.

He looked down only making him look cuter.

His bangs covered his face but I was able to see his red cheeks.

'S-Should I not wear it? Am i that ugly in that?" Sandeul asked.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I replied. He looked up at me and I blushed.

"U-Umm, I mean you look....breathtaking. " I said trying to find the right words.

"T-Thanks!" Sandeul said.

"Welcome! But seriously, you're absolutely adorable in that!" I said.

"Yah! I'm older than you." Sandeul said punching my shoulder lightly.

"Still, you're the cutest person I've ever seen." I said.

He smiled at me and hugged me.

I chuckled and hugged back.

"Why do you keep hugging me?" I asked.

"I don't know...I just like hugging you. You're warm and comfy. I feel safe in your arms." Sandeul said.

I froze. Was I dreaming? Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my go-

"Baro?" I looked at Sandeul who already had his blue hoodie off. Did I really zone off that bad?

"S-sorry. I shouldn't have said that. That probably creeped you out." Sandeul said.

"No, I just..." I stopped myself before I went aboard. "I-I really like hugging you too." I said.

He smiled back. "Ummm, thank you with everything! I'll see you tomorrow." Sandeul said.

"Ok." I said but before he went, I stopped him. He looked at me confused.

"Hug?" I asked holding my arms out.

Sandeul smiled and hugged me.

After a minute he let me go and bought his stuff.

Once he got out of the store, I turned around and saw my manager right in front of me.

"He's cute, but get back to work." He said.

"Yes sir," I said and went back to the hoodies section.

You're warm and comfy. I feel safe in your arms.

I smiled. Me too Sandeul, me too.

 

 

Thank you for commenting!! I absolutely love it!!!!

You guys are amazing for supporting me!!!

There'll soon be more badeul moments!! <3

Comments= Faster update.

Thank you for reading!! <3