02: Y ♥ J

행복한 추억 / Happy Memories

for the whole day yunho and the others didnt push anything with jae...they cant believe he doesnt remeber any of them but maybe it the consequence of the accident...

as classes ended all students packed up and left the room..at the parking lot was the cars of yunho, siwon, minho and yoochun and not far was the motorbikes of the new kids...

jae and his friends were walking past yunho and his friends who were getting ready to ride their car..

"jaejoong!" yoochun called which made jae and his friends turn to look at him

"don't you really remember anything?" he asked

"im sorry...i doin't..." jae replied coldly..he's really annoyed by the fact that they had to ask again after explaining this morning...

"are you sure?" yoochun asked again..

"yah! if he says he cant remember anything..he cant ok? so stop buggin him with it" junsu growled at yoochun who glareda t him..

"yoochun ah..stop it..let's just go..." yunho said as he hopped into his car..

jae turned around and walked to his motorbike so did the others and then left...

------------------------------------------

at yuchunsimi's house...

"hyung did you see that...jaejoong never liked to ride motorbikes..but did you see how he confidently rode his today?" minho said as he sat on the couch with a sandwich in his hand..

"he must have really changed...even his look changed...he used to hate changing hair colors but did you see his hair..its blonde..very blonde..." siwon seconded minho's thoughts...

yunho was sitting on one of those single sofas and was looking at a picture of him and jae..jae used to ahve a raven black hair...his outfit very conservative...very different from the jae he saw today...

"but what really got me today was not becasue jae hyung cant remeber anything..but that junsu kid...he's ..he's so annoying!!!" yoochun gritted his teeth remembering how blunt junsu was...

"you..like...him..dont you?" siwon teased...

"no way! he is arrogant..he is not my type.." yoochun defended,..

"so you admit to liking boys just not junsu?" minho followed the teasing..

"yah! i didn't say that! dont put words into my mouth!" yoochun screamed at the two before throwing pillows at both of them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at jaesuhantae's apartment..

"hyung dont you really know them?" taemin asked as he laid down on jae's bed..

"no..i dont..i dont remember knowing them,..." jae answered "but..there's something in them that makes me feel like i knew them from the past.."

"maybe you do know them jae...that yunho boy looked like somebody killed him when you said you can't remember them.."  han geng said..

"but you know what..if ever you really know them...i wonder how could you be friends with an annoying person like that yoochun..aish!" junsu ploppped himself beside taemin

"the last person you called annoying became your boyfriend...hehe " han gen teased

"yah! over my dead beautiful body would i ever like that boy..." junsu smirked 

"speaking of boyfriends...that minho kid looks like a boyfriend material ..his big eyes...he's tall..he's cute...his lips are so kissable..." taemin daydreamed about minho

"yah lee taemin..you just me them today and your already drooling about minho...tsk..." junsu teased

"i can't help it..minho just looks so ..hot.." the youngest smiled

jae then walked to his room's balcony and lookeda t the horizon...he took out the necklace hiding in his shirt..

it was a heart shaped pendant with letters engraved in it..." Y ♥ J"

"he has always been wondering who was Y...J was certainly him but non of his family would tell him...all they said was his past wasn't important anymore...made him wonder more was when they were so against him going back to korea...

that was his main reason ...unlike his friends who just want to go and study in another country...jae came back to korea to find his past...a past that has always been hunting him...

he would dream about a car accident..he was with someone..but the person's face was always blank...

thinking too hard about it, his head began to hurt and he began to scream getting the attention of the others..

"hyung!" junsu yelled as he saw jae on the floor clutching his head.."taemin..get his medicine.."

taemin scrambled to get jae's medicine from the drawer..and when jae drank it..he began to calm down..

"hyung..you're trying again...you know you're gonna hurt yourself like that!" taemin worriedly scolded..

"Common jae..take a rest...dont try to think about your past for now..i dont like seeeing you like that.." han geng uttered as he assisted jae to lay down on his  bed..and soon jae fell asleep....

jae found himself sitting inside a car with someone who was driving but also showing him a beautiful necklace with a heartshaped pendant engraved in it was Y ♥ J..then suddenly bright lights was heading aimlessly to them..and before he knew it they were in an accident...he remembered someone calling his name..telling him to wake up..."jae! jae! wake up! jae!"

 

 

jae woke up sweating...tears in his eyes....he looked around and noticed it was dark already..he looked at the clock by his bed side table.. 2:30 am...

the dream woke him up..at 2:30 am...again....

he clutched into thte necklace and sobbed...

"he must  be someone i loved..."