03: a painful memory...

행복한 추억 / Happy Memories

 in school, jae and his friends seemed like they have their own world..tho admired by most students, some think they are stuck up or something because they dont mingle with others than themeselves..

"hyung..im bored.." taemin spoke as he laid his head on his table.. the teacher didn't come in today so the class was stuck with nothing to do....

"me too..should we just go?" han geng asked his friends...

"yah...the vice principal came and gave us something to do..so do it first before you think of something else.." jae, the responsible hyung said to his friends...

"aishh hyung..being the goody two shoes that you are.." junsu said whining...

on the other hand yunho and his friends took the back part of the class... yunho was secretly staring at jaejoong and when jae turned sideways something caught yunho's eyes...

the necklace...his eyes widened...if he doesnt remember why does he have it?

yunho unconsciously stood up and started to walk towards jae

"yah hyung! where are you going?" siwon asked but yunho  seemed like he didnt hear him...

when he got to jae they all looked at him..

"what do you want?!" junsu snobishly asked...he would love to kill him if he asks about jae remembering them or something...

"that...necklace..." yunho pointed to jae's necklace..

"waeyo?" jae asked as he held his pendant...

"if you dont remember your past..why do you have and wear that necklace?" yunho asked again..now his friends were by his side..worried something might happen

"this? i dont know..my hyung gave it to me..he said it was something i held tightly when the medics took me to the hospital...he said i didn't want to let it go ..they managed to take it from me during surgery and my hyung gave it back after..i didnt know what it is supposed to mean to me..but i just wear it anyway..just incase i remember anything..or something" jae explained

"YJ...." yunho mumbled but loud enough for the others to hear...

"how do you know.." aje asked holding the pendant tighter...

"i...i gave you that necklace..." yunho said...tears about to fall...

"what would make you think that hyung will believe you? you might have seen the engraved letters.." taemin eyed yunho suspiciously

"not because your name is yunho makes you the Y in the pendant.." junsu said as he turned his back...

"yah! junsu mind your own business! what yunho said was true..he did gave that necklace to jaejoong!" yoochun was enraged about junsu's attitude...

"i dont know yunho..maybe junsu is right..besides i can't remember a damn thing about my past...so..yeah.." jae said as he too turned his back...

yunho was again left dumbfounded...yoochun had to drag him away before he breaks down infront of those snobs...but after everyone left..minho came back and took something from his book..he walked back to jae and put a picture down his desk...and then left...

"what is that?" han geng asked

jae's eyes widened as he saw the people in the picture..it was those boys...and him....

"maybe they were telling the truth then jae..maybe...you really knew them,...." han geng said laying the picture back into jae's desk...

"maybe..." he thought as he put the picture in his book and closed it....

--------------------------

in the school's garden, yoochun sat yunho down and let him have his moment...

when yunho was done...

"hyung..maybe you should just let it go..he doesnt remeber a thing...he doesn't remember you...." yoochun said..

"how could you say that chun? jae was our friend!" siwon said as he sat beside yunho

"was....we lost jae in that accident...he may be here right now..but its not the jae we used to know..he is a different person now..." yoochun said stiffly

"yoochun hyung is right hyungs...maybe ..the jaejoong we had before..isnt coming back anymore...things might just make it hard for yunho hyung if he wont let the  memories of the old jaejoong go..." minho said looking at his hyungs...

"no..." yunho suddenly uttered..."i'll make him remember me...ill make him remember us..."

"and how will you do that?" yoochun asked..he didnt want to..but to him..it just feels hopeless...

"i will make him remember our happy memories...."

"hyung..you had happy memories with jae hyung..but there were also sad memories...including the one that lead to the accident..then he have to remember painful memories hyung...." minho said...

yunho cant help but feel anger remembering that day....

"andwae! how could you do this to us jung yunho! i cannot accept this relationship! even if we have been long time friends with the kims i cannot allow my son to be gay!" mr jung yelled at his son as he slammed his fist on the table

yunho held jae's hand who was now about to cry

"appa! you cant do anything about it..we love eachother and we have loved eachother for a long time..now either you deal with it or just dont mess with it!" yunho yelled at his father

"you! this is your fault!" mr jung held jae by his collar and throwing the fragile boy to the ground "you did this to my son!"

"appa! dont you dare hate jaejoong! or youll answer to me!" he picked jae up "jae let's go"

as they walked outside they could hear mr jung yelling "yunho!! you ungrateful! you better not comeback here unless you end your relationship with that bastard!

yunho drove his car away from hte jung mansion...as they were driving he noticed jae was silent...

'jae...dont listen to him..i wont let you go no matter what..ill fight for us ok?" yunho held jae's hand...

then he reached into his pocket and took out a necklace with a heart shaped pendant..."for you..."

jae's lips curved into a smile as he saw the necklace...he turned it around and saw the engraved letters.. Y ♥ J...

"this means i am yours and you are mine..forever jae..." yunho said as he smiled...

"i love you jae..." was yunho's last words before hearing jae scream and the accident happened....

yunho sighed as a vivid flashback of what happened came rushing into his mind...

"hyung?" siwon shook his hyung..

"i'll make him remember...even if it's the last thing i do..."