01: He Can't Remember....Anything...

행복한 추억 / Happy Memories

 

"yunho! aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" jae screamed as bright lights headed aimlessly at their car

shocked yunho tried to  get out of the truck's way only to have them hit the side of the mountain harshly sending jae flying forward and hitting his head on the dashboard...the front of the car a total wreck....

yunho woke up and he felt his head..he looked at his hand and there was blood...a little dizzy he looked around till his gaze fell on jae's unconscious body beside him..jae's head was also bleeding.....

yunho tried to move..but he found himself not able to..

"jae...jae..." he shook jae with his hand weakly..

jae opened his eyes and looked at yunho...

"saranghae yunnie..." jae whispered..then he closed his eyes once again...

"jae! jae! wake up! jae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yunho woke up sweating...it's that dream again...that dream that turned his life upside down...

"hyung...kwenchana?" siwon came in as he heard yunho scream...

"neh..neh..im ok..." yunho said as he reached for his bottled water on his bedside table...

"i heard someone scream..you guys alright?" minho came in with yoochun after him,,,

"yeah..it was nothing...yunho was just having a dream..." siwon said as he stood up

"more like a night mare..." minho commented 

"what time is it?" yunho asked his housemates..

"it's 8 hyung...come on let's go..we dont wanna be late for class today....

Yunho, Siwon, Yoochun and Minho are friends who all came from rich families but decided to live together since they all can't stand staying in their own houses... there used to be five of them but ever since the accident, their fifth member went to Japan and they never heard of him again....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"i heard there will be new students in class today..." siwon said as they walked to their class

"really? i hope they are girls...hot ones..." yoochun smirked..

"how long are you gonna hide that your not into girls huh hyung?" minho teased..

yes yoochun is a big gay in denial...his friends knew his actual preferences tho he will deny it with all his might...

"shut it minho..or you'll never see daylight ever again.." yoochun threatened which only made minho laugh harder..

"yah hyung..you ok?" siwon asked the very quiet yunho.. "dont tell me you're thinking about jaejoong again,..."

yunho stopped in his tracks by the mere mention of jaejoong's name...he looked at siwon..then he continued to walk...

"yah why did you have to mention jaejoong?!" yoochun elbowed siwon in  the ribs..

"im sorry..i forgot.." siwon said apologetically..

in the classroom the four guys sat in their seats when the teacher came in...

"good morning everyone...places...well as you all have heard..we have new students and they have transferred from Japan...please come in and introduce yourselves...."

one by one the new students came in and talked..

"hi...im kim junsu"
"i'm Han Geng .."

"Im Lee Taemin.."

and as the last boy came in yunho and his friends eyes widened as they saw who it was...they rubbed their eyes and pinched their arms as they can't believe it was really him..

"Im Kim Jaejoong...we all can speak English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.. nice to meet you all and hopefully we all get along well together..."

"the girls were amazed how handsome the new students were..and the boys were just drooling at jaejoong who you cant deny looks more beautiful than any girl in class..in fact than any girl in school...

"alright...let's see...you boys can take the seats in front of yunho and his friends..."

Jae and his friends made their way to their seats and classes soon began...

"is it really him?" siwon wrote on a piece of paper the he passed to his friends...

"im sure it is him..'" minho wrote back...

"hyung..are you ok?" yoochun tapped yunho who was staring at the back of jaejoong's head...

"y..yaeh..." yunho whispered as he woke up from the shock of seeing him again....

lunch time came and the new kids were preparing to go to the cafeteria when yoochun tapped on jae's shoulder..

"jaejoong hyung...how are you? we haven't seen you in a long time..." yoochun said,.

"eh?" jaejooong replied with a very puzzled face

"dont you remember us?" minho asked..

"im sorry..but i ..onlymet you today..so i dont think i really know you guys" jae replied making the others surprised..

"hyung..." yoochun uttered..

"you know them?" junsu asked bluntly...

"hmm now i know them since they are our classmates.." jae replied..

"then how come  their saying it's been a long time?" han geng asked

"i dont know.." jae replied the turned to the still shocked siwon and friends..."i lost my memory when i had an accident a few years ago...so i dont really remember a lot of things..especially before i moved to japan after the accident..."

"hyung!! im hungry lets go!" their maknae taemin whined...

"arraso..let's go..." jae said as he walked with his friends out of the classroom...

yunho sat himself dumbfounded..."he can 't remember...anything,,,,"