Lost in Love Special: Sooyoung's Birthday Party, Part I

Lost In Love

Tiffany awoke to the sunlight seeping through their window blinds. She turned to her wife, Taeyeon, who was still sleeping soundly. Tiffany smiled at the sight of Taeyeon and her cheek.

 

She was so happy she found love within Taeyeon.

 

She had two beautiful daughters that she loved so much.

 

Tiffany let out a happy sigh and smiled at thought of her and her family.

 

“Yah, Fany-ah, it’s your turn to wake up the kids.” Taeyeon mumbled with her eyes still closed. Her wife turned over in the bed, wanting to get more sleep. They were busy planning their youngest daughter’s third birthday party. “Arraseo,” Tiffany huffed and got out of the bed.

 

She walked over to Jessica’s room, where Sooyoung would always be found with her unnie. Ever since Tiffany and Taeyeon were married, Sooyoung loved her Jessica unnie and would always follow her. Jessica seemed annoyed of having her little sister around, but she loved spending time with Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany opened the door quietly and squealed at the sight of her daughters. Jessica had her arms wrapped around her small sister and Sooyoung had her tiny arms wrapped around Jessica’s waist. Sooyoung let out a small snore and turned her head. “Youngie, you’re snoring again,” Jessica grumbled and turned away from her.

 

Tiffany giggled at her daughter's’ interactions and went to go wake them up. “Sica, Youngie, wake up.” She gently shook Jessica awake and Sooyoung let out a whine and hugged Jessica tighter. “Uhma,” Sooyoung said sleepily, still wanting to sleep.

 

“Kids, come on. We have a big day ahead of us,” Tiffany said excitedly and sat on the bed. She gently picked up Sooyoung and put her into her arms. “Do you want to wake up Tae-umma up?” Tiffany nudged her eldest daughter to wake up.

“If I only I get to sleep in with you, Youngie and Umma for an hour.” Jessica reasoned her mother. “Aigoo, okay let’s go.” Tiffany also put Jessica on her other arm and lifted them up, making their way to the master bedroom. She put them down on the bed and Jessica crawled her way over to Taeyeon.

 

With Sooyoung still asleep, Tiffany laid herself down on the bed carefully and Sooyoung sleeping on her chest. Jessica tapped her Taeyeon umma on the cheek, “Umma, wake up! It’s Sooyoungie’s special day today! There’s no time to be sleeping right now.”

 

“I’m getting scolded from my sleeping princess,” Taeyeon yawned and sat up from the bed, she placed Jessica on her lap. “And our Sooyoungie is still sleeping…”

 

“Sooyoungie, unnie is telling to wake up,” Jessica whispered and poked her chubby cheek. Sooyoung started to stir in Tiffany’s arms and turned her head. “C’mom Youngie, do you know what today is?”

 

“It’s your birthday!” Jessica clapped her hands. “Bertday?” Sooyoung lifted her head up. Sooyoung began to talk more, but still had trouble pronouncing words and Jessica helped her with her speech the most. Taeyeon and Tiffany decided that they will take Sooyoung to a speech therapist when she’s little bit older.

 

“Happy Birthday, Sooyoungie!”

 

..

 

The family was having breakfast and Sooyoung wanted fruit that was placed on the table. “Uhma, bodo?” She pointed to the grapes. “Sooyoungie, po-do,” Taeyeon smiled and gave her some, placing it on Sooyoung’s high chair table.

 

“Po-do,” Sooyoung repeated and stuffed a grape into . “Youngie, how old are you today,” Jessica asked her dongsaeng. The toddler held up three fingers, “Thre-e!” Taeyeon and Tiffany let out a laugh,continuing to eat.

 

When everyone was done eating, Tiffany started to clear the table. “Taengoo, make sure to give the girls a bath and dress them with their pink dresses! Remember we had an agreement.” Tiffany let out a sigh and Taeyeon smirked.

 

“What if Sooyoung doesn’t want a pink princess theme party?” Taeyeon reasoned with her wife. “Why not? Sooyoungie will look cute with a tiara and pink tutu!” Tiffany retorted. “Let’s have a bet then.”

 

“If Sooyoung picks the pink princess theme party, I get decide what the girls are wearing.” Taeyeon stated. “If she picks my theme, you decide what the girls are wearing.”

“You’re on, wifey.” Tiffany shook her hands in agreement with Taeyeon.

 

..

 

“Sooyoungie, which party theme would you like to have?” Tiffany smiled and joined both of her daughters on the living room floor. She held up a Disney princess theme flyer and Sooyoung took a look of the flyer. Taeyeon entered the living room, taking a seat next to Tiffany. “Youngie how about this one?” She gave her little daughter a Winnie the Pooh theme flyer. They laid down the flyers for Sooyoung to pick.

 

The room was quiet and now the whole family was waiting for Sooyoung’s decision.

 

“Win-nie Po-oh, Uhma.” Sooyoung smiled and went back to playing with her unnie.Taeyeon cheered in delight while Tiffany pouted, “At least my girls are wearing pink!”

 

“Umma, what did you do?” Jessica wailed, not wanting to wear pink at Sooyoung’s birthday party.


 

..

 

While Tiffany were getting the girls ready, Taeyeon was setting up for Sooyoung’s birthday. They hired extra help for setting up tables and a photobooth. They were also setting up an inflatable bounce house while Taeyeon was making sure the catering was going smooth.

 

Everything is right on schedule, Taeyeon thought. She made her way to the fireplace mantle, where there pictures of Taeyeon’s late wife, Sunny. In the picture, she was still pregnant with Sooyoung and that was the last picture of them as a family.

 

“Sunny-ah, our Sooyoungie is three today,” Taeyeon touched the picture frame and gave Sunny a teary smile. “She’s so beautiful…. I know you’re looking down on us. I thank you for sending Tiffany and Jessica our way, you are the angel watching over our family. We love you, Sunny-ah.”

 

Tiffany heard her wife’s whole monologue and was brought to tears. She composed herself and announced,“Taengoo, the girls are ready.” Sooyoung was wearing a white blouse with Piglet on the front along with a cream colored cardigan and pink skirt. She was also wearing a white headband and white shoes. Jessica had a pastel pink dress and a plain white cardigan, her hair was in the usual pigtails and had an irritated look on her face. Her wife found time to get ready herself, wearing a rose pink dress and white heels.

 

“Wow, all my girls are absolutely beautiful!” She kissed all of them on the cheek.

 

After Taeyeon was finished getting ready, it was about time for Sooyoung’s party to begin.

The doorbell rang, meaning the party has begun.




 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here is part one~ This is one of my favorite stories and I always wanted to write a special of Lost in Love. Please comment for part two! Thanks for reading!