The Big Audition

Yah, Those Kims!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously on "Yah Those Kims!"...

 

 

"It doesn't matter now. I'm leaving now." Ryeowook pushed the front door and left the building. Sooyoung went after him. She got really tired, as she ran from the gym to the front, and now from the front to the edge of the parking lot.

"Why *pantpant* this is not *pant* matter?" Sooyoung was crouching.

"Well we're not at the dance anymore are we?" Ryeowook said. "Are you okay?" Sooyoung was now panting like crazy. Then she fainted.

"SOOYOUNG!"

 

 

"Oh no. Taeyeon's gonna kill me..." Ryeowook panicked. He dialed Taeyeon's number.

"Ryeowook?" Taeyeon answered.

"Uh I have to tell you something." Ryeowook said nervously.

"Go ahead." Taeyeon told him.

"Sooyoung, she-"

"She what?"

"She may have fainted..."

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon screamed into the phone. Luckily, since Ryeowook knew his sister, he had held the phone away from his ear. "BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"The parking lot." Ryeowook answered calmly. Soon Taeyeon ran out and went to them. Soon an ambulance arrived and took Sooyoung in. The seven people followed behind in Leeteuk's car.

 

Central Hospital

Taeyeon glared at Ryeowook, who sat guiltily beside her.

"Look what you did now!" Taeyeon scolded Ryeowook.

"I didn't do anything! It wasn't my fault!" Ryeowook defended.

"Well, why else would she have fainted?" Taeyeon retaliated. "I saw her running after you." Ryeowook stayed silent. Soon the nurse came out. "Your friend is doing fine, she just fainted from fatigue. She's awake now." The nurse informed them. "You may come in." The seven people came in.

"Hey Soo." Yoona smiled at her.

"How are you feeling?" Yuri asked.

"I'm fine." Sooyoung looked over them and saw Ryeowook, looking down in shame. 

"Soo, can you tell us what happened?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well, Ryeowook was going to ask me a question, but then he dismissed it, and left the school. I went after him because I wanted to know his question, but he moves pretty fast, so I had to run fast. Then I got really tired and fainted." Sooyoung explained. "That's all I remembered." The six people (Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Yuri, Yesung, Yoona & Kibum) looked back at Ryeowook.

"Aha! I knew it was your fault!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"It was not!" Ryeowook yelled in defense. "The question wasn't important anyway."

"What was the question anyways?" Sooyoung asked curiously.

"Uh..." Ryeowook stammered. The others looked at him, waiting for his question. "It doesn't matter!" He left the hospital in frustration.

 

 

The next day.. (Saturday)

Kim Manor

The Kim children were eating breakfast in silence. Ryeowook was still in his room, so the breakfast wasn't as delicious.

"You should apologize Taeng." Kibum finally spoke up.

"What? Why should I?" Taeyeon said.

"Because you are the stronger one. Ryeowook will not apologize, you know how stubborn he is." Yesung explained. "He's your twin, you can't let this get in between you guys. Now go." He commanded her.

"Fine. I hate when you're right, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter