The❤Slow❤Dance

Yah, Those Kims!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of the dance. Every girl prepped herself into a beautiful swan, while (most of) the boys became prancing lions. (A/N: kinda stole that from my other fandom, Harry Potter. Hehehe) Everyone was excited.

 

Kim Manor

Taeyeon was truly excited. Even if she wasn't going with Leeteuk, she still wanted to look good. She put on her dress, fixed her hair, and dabbed on her makeup. Then she twirled and looked at herself.

 

"Hey, Taeng-" Kibum barged in. "Whoa."

"Do I really look that good?" Taeyeon squealed.

"Yeah. Kangin hyung is here." Kibum informed her. She was about to leave when Kibum stopped her. "Taeng, do you know Yoona's address?"

"Yeah it's xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Wae?" Taeyeon paused. "Are you taking her?" Kibum nodded. "For reals?"

"Ne! Now go, Kangin is waiting for you." Kibum shoved her out the door. Kangin was waiting by the door in a tuxedo. She walked down the stairs, and he turned around. "Wow, Taeyeon-ah, you look beautiful. Shall we go?" He held his hand out. Taeyeon hesitated but took his hand anyway.

 

Im Residence

"Yoona dear!" Mrs. Im called. "Someone is here for you!" 

"Must be Sooyoung." Yoona muttered. She walked down the stairs to see a boy there. He turned. "Sup."

"I thought you said dances weren't your thing." Yoona said.

"I like to try new things." Kibum said.

"Okay picture time!" Mrs. Im exclaimed.

"Umma!" Yoona said. She stood next to Kibum and her placed his arm around her.

"Aww, you guys are such a cute couple!" Mrs. Im gushed.

"Umma! We're just friends!" Yoona informed her.

"If you say so! Bring her back by 11:00!" She waved to them as the two exited the Im house.

"Sorry about my eomma." Yoona apologized in front of the house.

"It's fine." Kibum chuckled. "Nice dress." She looked down at her "nice dress". It was one of the nights she actually thought she was beautiful.

(Pretend you see the whole dress and her hair is up, I couldn't find a good photo and i was too lazy to upload one myself)

"Thanks." She smiled. "Oh and we have to pick up Sooyoung, I promised her I would."

"Okay." He opened the car door, signaling for her to get in. Once they were both in, Kibum asked, "Where's Sooyoung's house?" She told him and soon they were there. She texted Sooyoung to come out. She came out like this:

"OMO! You look super amazing!" Yoona exclaimed.

"You look great too!" Sooyoung replied. "I see you brought a date."

"Miahne Sooyoung." Yoona apologized.

"It's okay." Sooyoung patted her. They went into Kibum's car, silence the whole way.

 

Back to Kim Manor

"Yesung hyung, can you drive me there?" Ryeowook asked as he adjusted his tie.

"Sure. But don't you have a date?" Yesung said.

"No." Ryeowook replied sadly.

"It's okay." Yesung comforted his  dongsaeng. "We can go together." They marched out to Yesung's car.

 

 

At the Seoul High Dance

"I'm just gonna go find Yuri okay? I'll be back, maybe." Sooyoung left the two and looked for Yuri. "There you are. Where's Minho?"

"He bailed on me for Sulli Choi." Yuri said sadly and pointed to the two. 

"Well at least you look great." Sooyoung cheered her up.

"Thanks." Yuri said.

"Now we can be eachothers' dates!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Where's Yoong?" Yuri asked. Sooyoung pointed at Yoona and Kibum. "Well at least one of us have a date. Let's dance!" The two headed to the dance floor. The DJ was playing Electric Shock by f(x). 

"Hello students of Seoul High!" The dj's voice boomed through the gymnasium. "Now we will be playing a slow song so get a partner, and pull them real close." Yuri and Sooyoung went back to their table. Meanwhile Yoona and Kibum danced awkwardly. Taeyeon danced with K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter