Chapter8:That was not what I expected.

I have made you a place in my heart

“Dara!” jiyong called.

“huh?” Dara said.

“Lets go on a date!”

“what?” Dara showed him a What the hell face. “A date?” she asked.

“I meant a best friend date!” he said.

“You meant hang out, right? PABO!” Dara laughed.

“Ka ja.” Jiyong held her hand.

“Yah yah! Stop dragging me. I can walk on my own. You always drag me whenever you wanna go. It hurts.” She lied.

“chin cha? Let me see.” Jiyong said softly while holding her wrist.

“Anni… Gwenchanan.” She said.

“I’m sorry. I won’t do that anymore.”

“oh.” Dara thought he was acting weird today.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong was driving… He was recalling his conversation with his mom few minutes ago. He didn’t expect the result come out like this. So he decided to take Dara on a date. He wants to experience the feeling of couple with Dara just for A DAY. After today, he won’t have any feeling to her. He thought they would only be bestfriend.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When they arrived in Lotte World.

Dara became the one who dragged jiyong to different rides in the park. Her eyes can’t stop focusing on anything she saw after she came in. She missed this place where her parents always took her here on her birthday. But she hadn’t come here for so long.

They took a lot of rides and walked around the stores. It was a very fun “date” they had. All you can saw on Dara’s face was her famous smile. Jiyong couldn’t stop admiring the girl he was holding with was so pretty.

They walked to the cotton candy cart.

“Ajusshi, Can I get one strawberry favor?” Jiyong asked.

“You don’t want one?” Dara asked jiyong.

“Kamshahamida.” Ajusshi passed the pinkish cotton candy to him.

“take a bite.” Jiyong said lovely to Dara.

Dara smiled and she took a bite. There were cotton candy left on her lip. Jiyong wiped away with his dumb. Then Jiyong took a bite on the spot where Dara just took a bite.

“Yah.” She said..

“what>” jiyong asked.

“If you want it, I can get you another one.” She said shyly.

“Whats wrong with that? Like this is the first time we share the food together.” Jiyong said.

“Ah” Jiyong opened his mouth and told Dara to take another bite. Then they could go for another ride.

Dara looked unwillingly but she was shy because she had just kissed his best friend indirectly on that stupid cotton candy.

Jiyong smirked.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Look! You face. HAHAHAHHA!” Dara laughed and she made the same face as the jiyong’s on the picture. They stood at the photo machine after the ride. The camera just captured their face while they were on the ride.

“Yah!” Jiyong pinched her face.

“Ah! Hurtttttt” she whined.

Jiyong looked at his watch, “It’s already 7 now. We got to go.”

“Chin cha. Time passed so fast.” Dara was disappointed.

“Come on. I promised. I will bring you here more often. Arrso?” he said,

“Really? OK.” She smiled sweetly back to him and showed him her pinky.

“Pinky Promise.” He held her pinky.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

While Jiyong was driving.

He was thinking, “Should I ……? NO?? But I don’t want to miss the chance! But I don’t want to ruin her mood neither.”

“Jiyong?” Dara called.

“Jiyong?” Dara called again. But he was still questioning himself.

“KWON JIYONG!” She yelled.

“Ne.? What?” He finally answered.

“Are you ok?” she asked.

“uhm.”

“I’m cold. Jiyong. Can you turn on the heater?” she asked.

“Yea.”

Jiyong stopped at the traffic light. He looked at his right and saw his angel was sleeping peacefully. He took off his jacket and placed it gently on Dara’s shoulder.

 

“Dara. We are home now.” Jiyong shook her shoulder.

“OH.” She slowly opened her eyes and looked lost because of the nap.

Dara got off the car and she felt someone was holding her wrist. She turned around and saw jiyong was standing there.

“Huh?” She asked.

“Don’t go…” he said.

“huh?” she looked confused.

Jiyong suddently held her face with both of his palm. His face came close to her.

“Jiyong….” She didn’t know what to say.

He mouthed, “I’m sorry.” He recalled the words of his mom. His eye got watery.

“What’s wrong? Jiyong…” she asked worriedly.

“I’m sorry. I thought I could protect you as my girl. But I just can’t. I can’t  show what I felt toward you.. …” He thought.

Suddenly, Dara made her first move. Her lip crashed on his. Jiyong was so surprised that he didn’t know what to response. The whole situation wasn’t what he had expected. But at least he did dream about going out with Dara.

Jiyong’s hand slowly moved to her waist and moved her closer to him.

Dara held his face with her palm and scared that his face would escape off her hand.

JIyong finally took his first move and responded to Dara simultaneously.

They were struggled to take a breath during the kiss scene. Finally, their lips were apart.

Dara blushed while she looked at Jiyong. Then she hid her face on his chest. Jiyong gave her a warm embrace.

“OMO. She is so cute when she blushed.” JIyong thought.

“Jiyong…” Dara said.

“HUH?”

“Ah…Nothing.” She wanted to ask him to confirm his feeling. But she held back her curiosity.

Silence filled up the awkward atmosphere.

“Gomawo. Dara.” Jiyong said sincerely. He thanked her for giving him a nice memory of the day, everything she had went through with him. Everything of Her. The girl he likes loves. 

 

 

Hi, sorry for a short updates. 

I hope that this chapter will satisfy my readers who expect dara and jiyong go out together.

BUT.... STORY had not eneded. More to go.....Drama and thunder are coming....

Anyway. Thank you for spendign time on reading it.

and plz comments and subscribe..! 

Don't be a silent readers.