Chapter7:The Kwon Rule

I have made you a place in my heart

“Omma? Did you call me?” Jiyong asked.

“Yea. Jiyong-ah. Come here.” Mrs.Kwon put away the tea on her hand. She let jiyong to sit next to her.

“Jiyong, so How is your relationship with Dara?

“Good, I had been very nice to my bestfriend, Omma.” Jiyong said proudly.

Mrs Kwon nodded satisfyingly and added, “Do you think Dara is completely recovered already?”

“hm.. Maybe? But at least she is fine with school and the café job all that stuff. I hadn’t seen her sad face since the incident just happened a month already. But I don’t want her to work too much.” Jiyong complainted.

“Aigoo, my jiyong is being so caring to his best friend…. Jiyong-ah! I think Dara will be fine if she lives in the school dorm now.” Mrs.Kwon said.

“What? OMMA!” Jiyong stood up.

“Jiyong, remember what I had said at the beginning. I just don’t want you to be disappointed. So I let you do what you want to do.” Mrs. Kwon’s tone was getting serious.

But Dara is not completely recovered! She………” Jiyong tried to find some words to say.

“I can’t keep Dara in the house in the rest of her life. She got to stand up wherever she fell. Dara is a strong girl and I believe she can do that on her own.” Mrs.Kwon said.

“OMMA!” Jiyong resisted.

“Jiyong, I know what you are thinking. You are my only son! I can tell you like her.” Mrs. Kwon said and pointed at Jiyong.

“OMMA! What are you talking about?” Jiyong was going to ask, “How do you know, Omma?” but he didn’t get a chance to ask.

Mrs.Kwon cut him off, “But you guys can’t be together. You are the heir of the Kwon. Charin is the best choice of yours. You know, your dad got help from your uncle Lee when he started our company. They had been very good friend since they were young. Uncle Lee has very good impression on you. You guys will be look good together. Jiyong-ah.”

“Omma, Dara is a nice girl to me too.” Jiyong pouted.

“I didn’t she is bad. But in the eye of your ddad and me, charin is the best to be our daughter in law, to be part of our Kwon. Don’t you see Charin like you?” Mrs.Kwon asked.

“OMMA, I don’t like her!” Jiyong said frustratingly.

“How dare you said that!” Mrs.Kwon said angrily.

“OMMA.” Jiyong looked down on the floor.

“STOP! If you don’t want to deepen your feeling toward Dara, You should let me send her to live in the school dorm. That way you guys won’t see each other so often.” Mrs. Kwon said.

“Omma, I promise I won’t do anything to her. But don’t kick her out.” Jiyong pled.

“Honey, I am not kicking Dara out of the house. I am helping you guys out. I don’t want you guys to make any mistakes.” Mrs.Kwon said.

“You are!” Jiyong was hurt.

“Okay, I don’t want to start a fight with you. But don’t forget what you had promised to me. Jiyong-ah.” Mrs.Kwon held her son’s hand. But jiyong pushed it away.

“If you are irresponsible to your feeling, she will be the one who get hurt the most. You guys can ONLY be bestfriend. There should be nothing else going on between you and her. That’s all I can tell you.” Mrs.Kwon said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong hung his head low while he walked out of the room.

Dara was on her way to him. He didn’t even notice that because her mother’s words were kept repeating in his mind. He was so upset and he didn’t know what to do. Suddenly, he bump on Dara.

Dara tapped his forehead, “Yah! What are you doing here?”

“huh?” Jiyong said.

“Gwchenan? Is there anything happen?” she asked worriedly.

“Anniyo.” He noticed that her puppy eyes and her cute face in front of him. YUP! His omma was right about him. Kwon Jiyong does has feeling toward his bestfriend, the girl who always came to his side when he needs someone to comfort, the girl who brought him the happiness that no one could give him, Dara is the girl who he wants to protect and fall in love with. But, it’s impossible! He can’t help to change the situation just because he is the son of the richest family in seoul and the heir of the Kwon.    

But something got into his head. His mood lightened up.

“DARA!” He called.

“HUH?” She said.  

 

 

Hello, Sorry for the short update. 

yup! Drama is coming.... wooooooo~

plz comments and subscribe!!!! GOMAWO <3