Episode 4

Bring me back to life.

 

Episode 4:

MinJung(loud):Yah!!Tell me!!Are you ok??

                He was blocked..all his memories were coming back..he couldn’t even hear MinJung talking..so there was no way that he could answer.

MinJung:JungSu-ssi!!

Meanwhile Sun Hee was near MinJung’s room and she heard her talking loud..the things seemed pretty searious so she decided to enter the room..When she did that she found MinJung on the floor..on her knees talking to someone who wasn’t there..

Sun Hee:MinJung ah,Who are you talking to?

Hearing that MinJung stood up..and didn’t know what to say..and JungSu suddenly dissapeard

MinJung:Ahm..

SunHee:Whats happening?A?you’ve been acting weird for days..whats wrong with you?Tell me

MinJung:I...I can’t..

SunHee:You said you’re not hiding anything from me!!Now what?you do?what is it so important that you don’t want to tell me..you don’t trust me?Huh?

MinJung:I do trust you but..

SunHee(tears forming):But what?It doesn’t feel that we’re friends you know..I accept that you’re not the kind of person that shows her feelings..but..lying to me?hiding things?What is that aah?I don’t understand you anymore..i really don’t..

MinJung:Don’t make it more difficult for me than it already is..

SunHee:Difficult it’s for me,thinking that i have a best friend who would tell me anything and so on..but it seemes i don’t have..i have just someone who doesn’t trust me..You know..I always tried to make things easier..for both of us..and because i’m older than you..i always protected you..now you come up with this?

MinJung:You don’t know what this is about..

SunHee:Then tell me about it..make me understand..

MinJung:Mianhae..

SunHee:Mhm..i see..you still won’t tell me..ok..fine..it’s gonna be how you want..i’ll stay out of it..you can really forget about me..about our friendship..cause i don’t need lies..(leaving)

MinJung(crying):It turns out i can see spirits..is that what you wanted to find out?i’m even helping one..and i can’t understand it myself..and sometimes i think i’m insane..so..how can i make someone else understand it..

MinJung:You belive me now?do you trust me?ah?...i thought so too..

SunHee couldn’t say anything else...she stood still for a second..then she came and hugged MinJung.

SunHee:I may not understand it..but at least you’re not gonna be alone in this..

                That being said they wiped their tears and MinJung started telling everything about her, seeing spirits..when,how,who she saw and helps..and so on.SunHee was shocked when she found out that the man who MinJung was helping is the leader of Super Junior..and she told MinJung that Heechul is in the same band..but when they wanted to contact him there wasn’t any way.

MinJung:We have to go shopping today..tomorow is the fansign.

SunHee:Why do you wanna go shopping?

MinJung:JungSu said that i have to wear nice clothes tomorow so the members would talk to me.

SunHee(laughing):Really?i think that too.

MinJun:Yah,stop laughing..let’s go.

                They took their stuff and left the house.When they arrived at the mall..SunHee started picking some nice clothes for MinJung..some nice accessories and so on.She tried lots of clothes and she bought most of them.When they were done with shopping they passed by some hairdresser.

SunHee:MinJung ah.

MinJung:Nae unnie.

SunHee:Let’s go inside.

MinJung:Hairdresser?wae?you wanna cut your hair?

SunHee:Not mine,yours

MinJung:But i’m fine like this.i don’t wanna cut my hair unnie,let’s go..

SunHee:You’ve had long hair like forever..

MinJung:And whats wrong with having long hair?

SunHee:Ahh.stop talking..lets go inside..you’ll change your hairstyle too..

MinJung(crybaby):I don’t want to..unnieeee

Meanwhile at Super Junior’s dorm.

They were just arriving home from a schedule.

Eunhyuk:Ahhhh..i’m tired..Ryeowook ah.

Ryeowook:Nae hyung.

Eunhyuk:Can you please make something to eat?

Ryeowook:Nae.(leaving)

Donghae:Hyung.

Eunhyuk:Mm?

Donghae:Where is Heechul hyung?why didn’t he come home with us?

In that moment Heechul entered the door.

Eunhyuk:And there’s your answer.

Heechul was going to his room.

Eunhyuk:Let’s talk.

Heechul:Does it have to be now?

Eunhyuk:Yeah.

Heechul:Ok let’s go in my room.

Inside Heechul’s room.

Heechul:So?

Eunhyuk:Whats happening?

Heechul:What do you mean?

Eunhyuk:There’s defenetly something wrong with you..and there’s Teuki hyung too..

Heechul:I’m fine,he’s fine..end of story..

Eunhyuk:I’m not stupid hyung.

Heechul:Did i say you are?stop talking nonsense

Eunhyuk:Where have u been?

Heechul:I went to see Jung Su.

Eunhyuk:Is that so?where?

Heechul:His house..

Eunhyuk:Well thats strange..i called his mother and she said she didn’t talk or see him for weeks..

Heechul(raising his voice):Why in the world would you do that?AH?you’re not supposed to find out about it..you’re supposed to be able to go to you schedule..without any worry..why couldn’t you just do that?...

Eunhyuk:Tell me..

Heechul:Why?do you think you can help?you can’t..i can’t..

Eunhyuk:Is Teuki hyung ok?

Heechul:I don’t know..i can’t find him anywhere...no one can..i’ve been thinking about what should i do..and..i’ll just keep looking..

Heechul:Don’t tell the other members about it..i don’t want them to worry..now that you know..at least i have someone to talk to..

Eunhyuk(puts his hand on Hee’s shoulder):We’ll find him..

Meanwhile at the hairdresser:

SunHee:Omo

MinJung:How do I look?Isn’t it a bit weird?

SunHee:Are you kidding me?You look awsome..and with the new clothes is PERFECT..

MinJung:Really?

SunHee:Nae,you’re really pretty!.

MinJung:Let’s eat something.

SunHee:Yah,the  fansign.

MinJung:It can wait for a bit..

SunHee:Not i can’t..i have to see Heechul oppa.

MinJung:Then let’s go home..i wanna take a shower..and then we’ll go.

SunHee:Aish..ok.

 

                As time was passing JungSu’s body was getting worse..and he was starting to become a total spirit..he was able to touch things even with his mind..but at the same time the soul was getting weaker..

JungSu’s POV

                I was laying in MinJung’s bed..thinking about my family..my friends....thinking that i wouldn’t be able to say goodbye to them..to hug them once more..to tell them how much i love and miss them..„Am i just going to die like this?”As i was saying that my tears started to fall..and i was feeling a lot of emotions at the same time..sadness..anger..confusion..and at that time i wanted to be comforted by the only person who could see me..why?i didn’t know..my heart was beating fast every time i was seeing her..

The girls were finaly home,they had to prepare for the fansign.SunHee took her shoes,told MinJung to lend her some of her new clothes and then went straight to her room to take a shower..

When MinJung entered the room Jungsu wiped his tears,stood up and smiled at her.

JungSu:You came?

MinJung:Nae,i’m going to take a shower,i’ll be ready soon.

JungSu:Ok

After she took a shower she dressed up,she fixed her hair,put some make up on and she was ready to go.When JungSu saw her he was shocked,she was so beautiful that he couldn’t even say a word.

MinJung:How do i look?

He didn’t answer

MinJung:Forget it,let’s go.

In the hall.

MinJung:Sunhee ah,are you ready?

SunHee:Nae..is..ehm..JungSu here?

JungSu:She knows about me?

MinJung:Yea she does.

SunHee:Ok,this is weird.

MinJung(smiling):Let’s go

They took a taxi,and because MinJung knew that Jung su couldn’t touch anything,she opened the door for him and showed him where to sit.When they finaly got there they saw it was so crowded and they had no clue how to get to the members faster.

MinJung:Great,things couldn’t get better...

SunHee:Guess we’ll just have to wait.

MinJung:Hey,what if you go to Heechul first?make him a sign or something to let him know you wanna talk to him..take him to place where no one can see or hear you..then call me and i’ll come there too.

Hana:Oh well well well..where are your books?—The popular girl from school who hates Minjung and Sunhee.

SunHee:Yah..

MinJung:Just go Sunhee ah..Hana ssi how have you been?

Hana:Oh please cut the crap..what are you doing here?shouldn’t you study or something?

MinJungLet’s just stop this ok?i’m not fighting with you..

Hana:You even let you glasses home,thats new..you know..even like that..your not gonna be anything else then the invisible girl.

MinJung(smirking):I don’t even wanna be something else.i’m fine like this ..(leaving)

Hana:Yah,where are you going?i’m not done with you.

MinJung:I am..

Hana:YAH!!

Meanwhile SunHee managed to get to the members..and she went where Heechul was signing the autographs.

Heechul(looking at the paper):Ok,so whats your name?

SunHee:Heechul oppa,it’s me!

Heechul:Oh,Sun Hee ssi.

Sunhee(waving/smiling):Annyeong!!

Heechul(whispering):What are you doing here?

SunHee:I really need to talk to you oppa.

Heechul:But right now i’m kinda busy,as you can see.

SunHee:It’s really important..for you too..in 5 minutes please come there(pointing somewhere),no one will see us,please i really need to talk to you..

Heechul:Ahh,ok.i’ll see what i can do.

Heechul stood up and wanted to go to see what SunHee wanted but the manager stoped him.

Manager:You can’t leave now,today you are the leader.

Heechul:I know hyung,but i’ll be back in 5 minutes(leaving)

Manager(grabed him):You’re not going anywhere.

Heechul:Someone is waiting for me,and if i don’t go i may be in trouble.

Manager:Eunhyuk can go

Heechul:But.

Manager:Tell him where to go,what to do,and thats it..

Heechul:Araso araso..

And so he did,first he told him about the car accident and after that he told him where to go.Sun Hee called Min Jung and told her to come there.Min Jung came,Eunhyuk came and Jung Su was there too.

Eunhyuk:Hello.

Sun Hee:Hello,Eunhyuk ssi..ehm..where is Heechul?

Eunhyuk:He told me to come..so what happened?

Min Jung:..i know what happened to Jung Su.

Eunhyuk:What?wait a minute..—He took his phone and called Heechul,he told him they knew something about Teuki and that he has to come there.When Heechul wanted to leave the manager stopped him again,Heechul told him what it is about,and in the end he left.—

Heechul:Ok,i’m here now,tell me what happened to Jung Su.

Min Jung: I know this is gonna sound crazy but at lease listen to me ok?Some days ago i met him,he was in frot of the restaurant i’m working at..he said  he needed my help because his body is in a bad condition and if i don’t help him he’ll die.

Heechul:You’re kidding me right?

SunHee:Just listen to what she has to say.

MinJung:I didn’t know who he was,and he didn’t remember anything.i didn’t wanted to help him..but in the end i agreed..this morning when he was in my house and saw Heechul.he rememberd everything...

Heechul:If he was there why didn’t i see him?

MinJung:Because i’m the only one who can..

Heechul:I think we’re done with this,Eunhyuk let’s go(leving)

JungSu:Tell him about that time when he fought with Donghaes

MinJung:Heechul ssi..do you remember that time when you and Donghae had a fight?and Jung Su was the one who stopped both of you?

Heechul(turns around):Yea i remember,and it’s all over the internet.

Jung Su: Not the reason

MinJung:Yea you’re right..but the reason it’s not.What if i tell you the reason?

Heechul:There’s no way you could  tell me the reason because me,Donghae and Jung Su are the only ones who know about it.Now if you excuse me(leaving)

JungSu:It was because of Jessica.

MinJung:Jessica..she was the reason.

 

                  The end of the fourth episode