Episode 2

Bring me back to life.

 

In that moment MinJung didn’t know what to do..she knew she couldn’t keep saying he’s there because that would make her look more crazy than she was  already looking  in front of Ae Young.There was a moment of silence,none of them were saying a thing..then suddenly MinJung walked away.

Ae Young:Yah,are you gonna be okay?

MinJung:What?yeah,mianhae..it’s just that..ehm..i’m really tired..i’m going to the bathroom.

AeYoung:Ok..take your time MinJung-ssi.—Well that was strange—

                In the bathroom:

MinJung washed her face and kept looking in the mirror..

MinJung:What is this..okay breath...close your eyes.count to 10 and everything’s gonna be okay..1..2..3..4..5..

JungSu: yeah 6,7,8,9,10.

MinJung:Stay back,don’t come closer..

JungSu:Don’t be scared,i don’t wanna hurt you or something.and by the way this is not something you can fix by counting you know..i wished it was that way..

MinJung:What do you want from me?!!

JungSu:Help,but first,stop being so scared,you’re trembling for god’s sake.i’m not gonna do anything to you.

MinJung:You’re dead how can i not be scared??!!

JungSu:Okay.i’m not dead...yet..

MinJung:Yet?

JungSu:Yeah..thats why i need your help,so i won’t die.

MinJung:Forget it..no i won’t help you..i defenetly won’t..so if you excuse me..(Trying to exit the bathroom)

JunSu:Wait,please listen to me..i really really need..

MinJung:No..you can really really forget about it..i have other things to do than..help..dead..people..bye.

She got out of the bathroom and went to continue her work..but JungSu kept following her and she couldn’t say anything to him because there were costumers and they would think she’s nuts.As she was working he kept telling her to help him..

JungSu:Please please please..you’ll be the only one responsible for my death.you want that??

MinJung whispering:Shut up!!

Ae Young:Did you say something?

MinJung:Annyo..Ae Young-ssi..right now it’s 11:45..do you think i can leave earlier?i really need to go..home..

Ae Young:Okay..promisse me you’ll take care of you.

MinJung:Promisse..thank you..Goodbye!

MinJung took off her uniform ,took her stuff and left.On her way home JungSu kept walking behind without saying a word...he was thinking of something to convince her to help him..

MinJung:Are you really going to follow me all the way home?I already said no..so there’s no point in doing this.

JungSu:Why do you pretend talking on the phone?

MinJung:So people won’t think i’m talking alone,thats why.

JungSu:Ok ok.ehm..

MinJung:I mean it,you know..i’m not fine right now knowing that i can see dead people and besides that..there’s no reason to help you..i don’t want to..it’s not something i want to do..

JungSu:Okay.i know it might be hard for you.so..i’ll give you some time..2 days would be enough for you to decide if you want to help or not...for now i won’t bother you..but in 2 days..i will defenetly be back..it’s a promisse..

MinJung:But i already said....no—As MinJUng was saying that he dissapeard..she couldn’t see him anymore..she took a deep breath..and continued her way..

MinJung’s POV:

                „Am i going crazy?”that was the first question that came into my mind..it was the first time such things were happening to me..i always wanted to have some special gift or something...and seeing dead people wasn’t one of them...as much as i was trying to explain it..i couldn’t..it was confusing..scarry..something that made me nervous..and that i refused to accept..When i got home,i took off my coat..and went straight to the bathroom..i wanted so bad to take a shower..it was a great way to loosen up..to forget a bit about this thing..at least thats why i thought..actually there wasn’t even one moment of peace..at every sound i was getting scared..just the thought of that man being there was freaking me out..When i got out of the shower,i went in my room i the computer..and started searching for something that could explain everything..all i found was stupid theories..nothing that could help me understand.As i was doing that i heard the door opening .My heart was beating so so fast as i was looking at it..i kept thinking that is him..but fortunately it was Sun Hee.I was so happy to see her..so happy that i even stood up and hugged her.

MinJung:SunHee ah..i missed you so much!!

SunHee was really surprised because MinJung isn’t the type to do this kind of things.

SunHee:Are you okay?Do you have fever or something?

MinJung:No..i just missed you..

SunHee:If you say so..anyway,lets go to make something to eat..i’m starving..

MinJung:Ok:D.lets go.

In the kitchen:

As they were cooking ..they kept talking and talking..you know girls talk..but MinJung kept thinking of that man she met before so..she decided to ask SunHee something about it.

MinJung:Sun Hee ah.

SunHee:What?

MinJung;Do you belive in ghosts?

SunHee:Why are you asking me that?

MinJung:No reason..just tell me..do you?

SunHee:Ehm..i don’t know what to belive..some people are saying there are..some people are denying  it..who knows..

MinJung:You don’t have any plans for today right?

SunHee:Nope..i don’t.why?

MinJung:Let’s hang out together..don’t leave me alone.okay?

SunHee:Is there something wrong?you act really weird.

MinJung:I already told you..it’s nothing..i just wanna spend more time with you..

SunHee:Ok..since this is the first time you actually wanna spend more time with me and so on..i’ll pretend nothing’s wrong..

MinJung:Great:D.

SunHee’s Pov

                We were friends for years but ..that was the first time she was so happy to see me.and the first time she wanted to hang out with me all day..Something was defenetly wrong but..i thought i should stay out of it..since she always gets mad if i interfere in her business..I actualy liked it..and i was tryng to enjoy it as much as i could.I didn;t know how long she’s stay like this.

 

                Meanwhile at Super Junior’s dorm.

Heechul’s POV

Something was strange..i knew that for sure..it wasn’t JungSu’s type to just take off like that..I waited and waited for him to call..and nothing..i tried to call too but he’s phone was switched off..i couldn’t reach him at all..I wasn’t in the moond to do anything at all so i was just staying in my room ,laying on the sofa..thinking....and then someone came in.

Donghae:Hyung,what are you doing?

Heechul:Nothing..i’m just killing time..

Donghae :But you have a schedule to go to.,why are you still home?

Heechul:Who cares about it?I don’t wanna go..

Donghae:Is it because of JungSu hyung?

Heechul:It’s just not his type..do you think something happened to him?

Donghae:Of course not..he knows how to take care of himself..and besides that.Yesung hyung said that he’s at home,resting..so don’t think of those kind of things..he’s fine.

Heechul:Pfhh..maybe you’re right..

Donghae:Of course i am..now you have someplace to go to...everybody is waiting for you.they called 100 times already..

Heechul:Araso araso..i’ll go there imediately..

I actualy didn’t go to my schedule..i called them and canceled everything.I knew the only way i could be sure about it.was to go to JungSu’s house.And so i did..i took my car and in a few hours i was there..

Jsmom:Oh..Heechul-ssi!

Heechul:Omoni..how have you been?

Jsmom:I’ve been good..but don’t stay there..come in..sit down.do you need something?

Heechul:No.no..i’m fine..

Jsmom:Are you sure?

Heechul:Nae..—He kept looking around the house to see is JungSu was there but it seemed like his parents were the only persond there.

Jsmom:So how is my JungSu?Is he eating well?He didn;t call lately..

Heechul:*so he’s not home*A,yes he’s fine..i actualy came to tell you something because he is busy lately and couldn’t come himself.His phone broke..so for some time i think he won’t be able to contact you.

Jsmom:Oh..so nice of you to come all the way here just to tell me that..

Heechul:He’s really sorry..

Jsmom:Tell him i miss him..and that i hope he can come home soon.

Heechul:I hope that too..I have to go now,sorry for disturbing you..

Jsmom:Always a pleasure to see you Heechul ssi..be careful!!

I couldn’t tell his mom that he dissapeard..it would have broke her heart..and besides that i didn’t know anything for sure..but I knew something wasn’t right from the very beggining..Now..what was i supposed to do..i didn;t want to make the other memebers worried..i knew JungSu wouldn’t do that..i had to take the lead until he would come back without making mistakes...

When i left JungSu’s house I drove back to our dorm and called the manager..We had to do something to find JungSu..Me,together with manager hyung decided not to tell anyone for now..we just told  them that he’s at home,taking few days off..We contacted the police,told them everything we knew and from that moment on it was their job to find him.

 

It was already night and the girls were sleeping..well not both of them..just Sun Hee..MinJung couldn’t sleep..she was thinking about „him”..

MinJung’s POV

I didn’t know if i was supposed to help him.”No.i defenetly won’t help him.i don’t even know the guy..so no pressure..Ahh MinJung ahh..stop thinking about it”..but in fact somewhere deep inside my heart i wanted to help him..but i was too afraid..”Well..If i  say yes..i could actualy do something for the poor guy..and feel proud of myself for saving someone from death...But if  i say no..that would mean i have to continue living my life..but besides that ..it would mean i killed someone in some indirect way..Aishhh ottoke..”that was going through my mind..i thought about it over and over..and in the end i decided to help him..I wanted to tell him but he wasn;t around anymore..so i just had to wait for 2 days for him to come back.

After 2 says:

JungSu’s POV.

                This 2 days..i wasn’t really gone..i kept standing by her side..watching every move she was making..following her everywhere..but from far..I was hoping so bad that she would accept to help me..but i wasn’t so sure..

When she left for work i went to talk to her..but i was walking behind..i was afraid she’d say no.

MinJung:I can feel you presence you know.

JungSu didn’t say anything..he just came closer to MinJung.

MinJung:I thought about it..a lot and i decided to..

JungSu:Wait wait wait..don’t say it..before you do i have to say something.Look i know that you may not want to help me..but i wanna live...i don’t wanna die now..and you’re the only one who can actualy see me and hear me..Now you can tell me what u decided..

MinJung:Well..since i’m not a bad person..and ehm i don’t want to be guilty for someone’s death..i’ll help you..

JungSu:Cheongmal?thank you thank you thank you thank you..reallllllyyyyy thank you..

MinJung:So tell me everything about you..

JungSu:Well i..ehm..

MinJung:You don’t remember?

JungSu:No..i don’t remember anything..

MinJung:Then how am i supposed to help you huh?

JungSu:We can ehm..search through newspaper..maybe my family is looking for me and..

MinJung:Seariously?newspaper?how old are you..we’ll search on the internet..Ah and..i’m gonna help you with 3 conditions..first,when i work don’t talk to me..i can’t be seen talking alone.that would be awkward for people..and i might loose my job..second..don’t even try to scare me or something..third..i hope you’re not some ert..so don’t even come insinde my room without my permision..i think thats all..you understand?

JungSu:YES SIR!!

MinJung smiled and went inside the restaurant..as she was working JungSu kept looking and looking at her..he was so happy and grateful..and couldn’t wait to find out who he was.He waited until she got out of work and they both went home.They were looking on the internet for hours for lost people but they didn’t find anything.

MinJung:Ahh i’m going craazy..what kind of people are you parents or friends that didn’t report your absence...oh gosh..

JungSu:Just keep looking..i’m sure you’ll find something..

MinJung:No..for today im done..c’mon it’s been hours since we’re looking..do you even think we’ll find something?Aren’t you tired?

JunSu:No,i’m not.and yes i think we’ll find something..

MinJung:Then,find it yourself!!!

JungSu:I can’t

MinJung:Why?

JunGSu:Because i can’t touch anything..

MinJung:Aa..so thats the reason  you couldn’t touch the cup of coffee last time,isn’t it?

JungSu:Nae..

In that moment SunHee came in

SunHee:MinJung ah..i wanna show you something..

MinJung:Not now.i’m busy..

SunHee:Yah,it doesn’t take more than 4 minutes..besides it’s a a band..someone from work told me about them and they’re great..and handsome and you have to see them..

MinJung:SunHee ah.

SunHee:Shut up,and let me show you.

SunHee entered on youtube and typed „Super Junior Bonamana mv”

SunHee:Just look at it,it’s awsome.

MinJung:Yeah..whatever..

MinJung wasn’t so intrested in watching the video..wasn;t in the right mood to do it..but she suddenly saw someone who had the same looks as JungSu.

MinJung:Yah.Stop it for a second.

SunHee:What?

MinJung:OMO

JungSu:Yah,this is me:O

 

 

The end of the second episode.