Episode 3

Bring me back to life.

 

SunHee:Yah,what happened?

MinJung:A.nothing..it’s a really nice video,thanks for showing it to me,now if you excuse me..i have some thing to do(trying to kick SunHee out of the room)

SunHee:YAH,WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

MinJung:Mianhae,SunHee ah!!(Closing the door)

SunHee:YAH!!

SunHee’s POV

                „Aishh  i’m going crazy..what was that all about?”Mianhae”?thats all you can say after you kicked me out of the room?..Why are you acting like this?in a moment you act all lovely and then you just stab me in the back..i don’t even want to talk to you anymore..thats right yea..i won’t..until you come  and ask me for forgiveness...let’s see  how much you can stay without me MinJung-ssi”..Thats what was in my mind that time..i felt like she didn;t appreciate me like a best friend..she never did..so i decided to leave her for some time..i was planning to go to MiKyung and Jin Ae;s place.so i called them.

MyKyung:Yobuseyo?

SunHee:MiKyung ah.have you been well?

MiKyung:Nae..what about you?

SunHee:Me too..Listen i need to talk to you and Jin Ae..Can i come to you place right now?

MiKyung:Is everything alright?

SunHee:..we’ll talk when i get there.

Meanwhile inside MinJung’s room

                After MinJung found out where she could find information about „him”she started searching imediatly his biographfy on internet.She found out that his name is Park Jung Su,that he’s 22 y.o..and that he’s the leader of Super Junior.

MinJung:Jungsu-ya

JungSu:What?

MinJung:Gomawo

JungSu:For what?

MinJung:Gomawo it’s what you’re supposed to say!!

JungSu:aa.nae..gomawo !

MinJung:You’re greatful aren’t you?..hihi..it was too easy..

JungSu:Was?You think you’re done?

MinJung:Of course i’m done.you told me to help you.well i did..i found out who you are.itsn’t that enough?

JungSu:You’ll go to the fan sign that you read  earlier about.

MinJung:What??no.. shireoyo

JungSu:Neo.juggo shipeo?

MinJung:Aishhh....araso..i’ll go.i’ll go.

JungSu:Ehmm..tomorow let’s go shopping.

MinJung:Wae?

JungSu:Yah,you saw that Super Junior is famous right?Do you think they will let you talk to them looking like this?Do you want me to buy you a full lenght mirror?

MinJung:Ahh i’m going crazy..FINE,i’ll do that too.but after this stupid fan meeting i don’t want to see you ever again.Do you understand?

JungSu:Hm..we’ll see..until that moment comes you have to find out more about super junior..you are a fan..understand?

MinJung:JungSu-ssi.stop giving me orders..remember that is you who needs me.Now leave..i want to sleep it’s already late.

MinJung’s POV

                „A full leght mirror?jerk...why am i even helping him..as soon as he found out that he’s a superstar he started acting all intresting.pff who cares..Ahh i can’t wait until it’s all finished..MinJung ah..take a deep breath..and it will be ok..”

Meanwhile at Super Junior’s dorm:

All the members were having dinner together..they were all laughing and talking..but Heechul wasn’t in the mood for that..he wasn’t paying attention at anything...he couldn’t understand what happened to JungSu..he wanted so bad  to talk to someone..but there wasn’t such person..if he would have  said  something to the members..they would have worried too much..and this thing..he couldn’t accept.

Eunhyuk:Hyung!

EunHyuk:Heechul hyung!!

Heechul:What?

Eunhyuk:Let’s do water pranks.

Heechul:Are you a kid?I’m going out..(Leaving)

Eunhyuk:Hyung!!

Sungmin:Whats wrong?

Eunhyuk:I don’t know.he’s acting weird..

Sungmin:Who knows..

Eunhyuk:Anyway let’s go to the others.

Heechul’s POV

After i left the house i took my car and started driving nowhere with so much speed..I felt useless..miserable because i couldn’t tell the members about it..i wanted to act like it’s ok..like there’s nothing wrong..but i couldn’t fake it..thats the kind of person i am..I was so furious...feeling like i was about to explode..Without even knowing..my eyes were tearing..and because of so much stress..i punched the wheel..

Meanwhile at MiKyung and JinAe’s dorm.

MiKyun:SunHee ah..you really don’t want to let MinJung know that you’re staying here?she might be worried.

SunHee:No..I don’t even think she noticed i’m gone..

Jin Ae:Yah..don’t say that..come on..call her..

SunHee:Wae?was I the one who did something wrong?

MiKyung:No..but anyway don’t you think you overreacted?

JinAe:It’s not like she doesn’t care about you..

SunHee:Ahh. Shikkeureo..i’m going out..i wanna get some air..

MiKyung:Do you want us to go with you?

SunHee:No..don’t worry..i’ll be fine..

SunHee’sPOV

I didn’t know why i was so mad at her..maybe because i’ve alway considered her more like a sister than a friend..and yea after i left the house..i felt like it was a bit too much..like it wasn’t something so big that it was worth leaving..but still..i did it and i think that because of my pride..something was stopping me to call her..

SunHee kept walking and walking..and then on the other side of the rode she saw a cake shop..When she saw it..she wanted to buy the cake that MinJung loves a lot(strawbery cake)and then to go back home.

While Heechul was driving his phone started ringing but when he was about to answer he dropped it..so for a moment he wasn’t paying attention at the rode..exactly in that moment SunHee was crossing the street.and when she saw the car coming she froze..When he found his phone he saw her so he tried to stop the car..but he couldn’t..so she got hit..and had a head injury..He was shoked..he got out of the car and saw that she was bleeing..

Heechul:Yah.. gwaenchanheuseyo?Can you hear me?Ahhh..Ottoke?!!

After he saw she wasn’t answering..he put her in his car and took her to the hospital.He didn’t call the police because the media would find out..and it would be bad for his image.He waited in the hall until the doctor came.

Doctor:You can go see her now.

Heechul:Oh,Is she ok?

Doctor:Nae..she had just a small head injury..she’ll be fine.

Heechul:Thank you,you’ve worked hard.

He opened the door softly..and got closer to SunHee’s bed.

Heechul:Anneyong!

SunHee:Oh:O,Heechul oppa?

Heechul:Nae.

SunHee:OMO..and i dreaming?

Heechul:Annyo..

SunHee:But..ehm why are you here?

Heechul:You had a car accident...and i was the one who was driving the car..so i brought you here myself.

SunHee:Oh..

Heechul:Gwaenchana?Is there any pain?

SunHee:Gwaenchana..don’t worry,oppa.

Heechul:Jeongmal mianhada.

SunHee:Eyy..i already said it’s fine..

Heechul:I hope this can be our secret..you know..if the media finds out i’m dead..

SunHee:Araso..don’t wory,

Heechul:Gomawo..Do you need something?

SunHee:Ehmm..nae..take my phone and call MinJung..tell her to come to the hospital.

Heechul:Ok..

Heechul took SunHee’s phone and called MinJung.

MinJung(sleepy):SunHee ah..why are you calling me at this hour?it’s passed 12..

Heechul:Hello..ehm..

MinJung didn’t let him finish his sentence.

MinJung:Yah..who are you?and what are you doing with SunHee’ phone?

Heechul:I’m calling because SunHee had a car accident..

MinJung:WHAT?where is she right now?is she ok?

Heechul:Nae,she’s fine..she wants to see you..

MinJung:I’ll get there as fast as i can.

                MinJung dressed up imediately.and ran outside to get a cab..

MinJung:Taxi!!!—there was a taxi passing..but the driver didn’t stop.

Then Suddenly JungSu appeared

JungSu:Yah..don’t you know that it’s dangerous for a girl to go out..alone.. at this hour?

MinJung:Shikkero..Taxii!!

JungSU:Get back in the house.

MinJung:No..*this time the driver stopped and MinJung got in *

JungSu:Yah..where are you going?

 

                When MinJUng finaly arrived at the hospital she went to see SunHee.She knocked the door and came in.

MinJung:SunHee aa

SunHee:Oh,MinJung a.you came.

MinJung:Are you okay?is there any pain?do you need something?

SunHee:Annyo..i’m fine..don’t worry..Oh this is Heechul,he is the guy who drove the car..and the one who brought me here.

MinJung:Yah..what were you thinking huh?are you insane?You could have killed her!!

Heechul:Mianhae..

MinJung:Mianhae?thats all you can say?really?

SunHee:Yah..don’t be like that..mianhae oppa..

Heechul:Annya..she’s right..

MinJung:SunHee ahh.jinja gwaenchana?

SunHee:Mhm..

MinJung:Then let’s go home..i hate hospitals..

Heechul:I’m going to pay for your medical care..and then i’m gonna give you a ride home..Is that okay for you?

MinJung:We don’t..

SunHee stopping MinJung:Yea.it’s okay oppa..

Heechul:Then..if you excuse me..(Leaving)

MinJung:Yah..are you crazy?why do you treat him so well?he’s a criminal and if you ask me he should be in prison by now..

SunHee:Am i dead?i’m treating him like this because i like him(smiling)..

MinJung:WHAT?You like him?YAH!!Because of him you’re in a hospital.

SunHee:Yea..but i’m fine..besides..do you know who he is?

MinJung:No,but are you sure you’re okay?it doesn’t make sense..:|

SunHee:He’s superstar..a singer..aa i’m so happy..can you even imagine?he even held me in his arms..ahhhh...

MinJung:I don’t know you...

Heechul entering the room.

Heechul:Are you ready?

SunHee:Yes we are..

Heechul:Then let’s go..

On the way home MinJung didn’t say a word..while SunHee couldn’t stop talking to Heechul..she kept asking him questions about being a superstar and so on..After 1 hour of driving they finaly got home.

SunHee:Thanks for the ride oppa...MinJung aa say thanks..

MinJung:Yeah..whatever(Getting out of the car)

Heechul:It’s fine..and i hope you won’t forget what we talked about..ok?

SunHee:Don’t worry..it’s our secret..

Heechul:Get well ok?

SunHee:Mhm..Take care(Getting out of the car)

Heechul:You too..bye.

That being said,he went home..it was about 3 am..he was so tired..so he didn’t even changed his clothes and went to bed.

                It was about 7 am..and some phone alarm started ringing....he was really sleepy..and it was pissing him off..so he started looking for his phone.The only problem was that it wasn’t actualy his phone that was ringing..he stoped for a moment and tried to figure out where the sound was coming from..and it was coming from the jeans he was wearing the other night.he took them and started to check it’s pokets..and then he found it..

Heechul:What is this?!..Aahh..Heechul babo yah..you forgot to give her,her phone back..

He took a shower.changed his clothes..and he was on his way to see SunHee.

Meanwhile at MinJung’s dorm.

JungSu was in MinJung’s room..he was watching her sleeping..

JungSu’s POV

„MinJung ah..you look prettier when you’re sleeping..just like an angel..Ah..what am I thinking?She’s not even my type..wait..do i have a type?maybe i have someone already..someone beautiful..who takes care of herself.and who acualy looks like a woman..”

JungSu:Yah..wake up!!

MinJung(sleepy):waee..today i dont have to go to work..

JungSu:Come on..wake up..i’m getting bored..

MinJung:And what does that have to do with me?

JungSu:Please please please please please...

MinJung:You’re killing me..

JungSu:Come on..wake up..

MinJung:Ok.i’m awake..what hour is it?

JungSu:It’s 7:30.why?

MinJung:Ehm..i wanna prepare the breakfast for SunHee..and take it to her room.

And so she did..she prepared breakfast for SunHee..and went to her room..while JungSu was laying on the couch..

MinJung:knock knock..SunHee ah..are you awake?

SunHee:Mhm..come in..—Then she saw what MinJung prepared for her—Oh:Obreakfast..gomawo!:D

MinJung:I wanted to apologize for the other day when i kicked you out of the room..mianhae..

SunHee:Taesso..it’s fine..you’re not hiding anything from me right?

MinJng:Mhm..i’m not..don’t worry..*Mianhae SunHee ah..i can’t tell you anything..you’ll think i’m insane*..now eat..

SunHee(eating):Mm.it’s delicious..

MinJung:I’m going to the bathroom.

SunHee:Ok

While SunHee was eating..Heechul arrived at the dorm .

MinJung:SunHee aah..can you please answer that?

SunHee:Araso.i will..

She got out of the bed..took her robe..and went to  answer the door..

SunHee:Oh.Heechul oppa!

Heechul:Hey,how are you feeling?

SunHee:I’m fine..come in..what brings you here?

Heechul:Annya,i’m leaving..i just came to bring your phone..i forgot to give it  to you last night..

SunHee:Aa..gomawo..

Heechul:It was nice to see you again..

SunHee:Mhm..take care oppa..

MinJung:”take care oppa”jinja?

SunHee:Yah..

MinJung:I’m going in my room..i have something to do..enjoy you’re breakfast..(leaving)

                Inside MinJung’s room

JungSu:MinJung-ssi..

MinJung:What?

JungSu:Who was that?..i feel like i know him already..

MinJung:Really?..maybe you know him..maybe he’s a friend or something..

JungSu:What is his name?

MinJung:Heechul

At hearing he put his hands on his head..it was hurting him..he was starting to get his memories back..and because of so much pain he was feeling,he screamed as loud as he could..

MinJung(scared):Yah..Park Jung Su!!!Are you ok???

 

 

 

 

 

The end of the third episode