2 [A]

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (I Love You)

So you see, this is just Part A of Chapter 2. This is kinda short (2.3k words). I'll post the next part ASAP! ^^


C H A P T E R 2 [A]

 

I want to meet you.

 

Donghae contemplates at first, trying to be logical. He analyzed the possibilities of meeting Hyukjae. Yes, he’d been itching to see Hyukjae just like how the other does, how it feels talking to him for real, and how he looks like. But the consequences if his guess on Hyukjae is wrong.

What if he’s a serial killer? Or a robber?

Few minutes had passed, and after hesitating, he shook his head and gave himself a chortle on his mind. There’s just a teenie weenie possibility that Hyukjae might be a bad person, and the teen is a student himself in that school. As far as Donghae knows, no one in their school is reported for doing a crime.

 

Sure! I’ll be really glad to meet you! Here’s my number: 010-8439-9831. Just message me!

P.S: Why did I even thought of giving my number to you just now? I mean, we’ve been writing to each other for months! Hahaha! My stupidity. Tsk.

 

 

-

 

“Hyukjae, are you serious in meeting your arm-chair-pen-pal-friend? Who knows if he’s a bad person, right?” Kyuhyun (horribly) asked with a frown as he continued on chewing on his food.

Hyukjae stared at his brunette friend with a bored expression and shook his head. “I don’t think so.”

“It’ll be your decision anyway, don’t complain to me later that I didn’t warned you.”

“Yes mo—holy , Siwon!” In a matter of seconds, Hyukjae had his face covered with a pink liquid, while Siwon was staring at him dramatically as he kept his hand on top of the blonde’s (completely smashed) special drink. Hyukjae turned his head and gazed at Siwon with fire burning in his eyes, murdering Siwon with a machine gun in his mind.

Kyuhyun stared at Siwon with his angelic smirk (for the latter) and clicked his tongue. “You’re going to be in pieces, Choi Siwon.”

And as if what Kyuhyun said will be true—

 

“Choi son of the mothering Siwon!” The furious teen grabbed a spoon and chased the poor guy on the hall way with it, while groups of smoke – quite literally – came out from his red-like-a-clown’s nose.

 

Kyuhyun grunted in dissatisfaction though, cursing Hyukjae, loud enough for the other students near him.

Why didn’t you took the fork, you idiot! Do you think a spoon can kill him?

 

“Ah! Ah! H-hyukjae! No! Don’t pull my hair! Have mercy on the soldier of light!”

“You're the soldier, so learn how to defend yourself.

 

 

-

 

Siwon lets out a (fake) sob in front of his two friends, and the two just stared at him as if whatever he’s doing is usual (indeed). Ever since they met Siwon, the mentioned boy has been like this, overreacting to simple things. In fact, when they first met, Siwon actually bumped to Donghae (who was walking with Sungmin) since he was in a rush to go home because he’s late for their family routine of praying the rosary, though he ended up not participating for the first time because he sent Donghae to the hospital together with Sungmin. The brunette didn’t even laid his on the ground! Yet this crazy dude insisted on sending him to the hospital – a plenty of begs and cries from Siwon made him agree, dragging his blonde chubby friend with him (he doesn’t want to be stuck with an airhead!).

When they entered their first year of high school, they had almost slit their necks as they saw Siwon on the front row wearing eyeglasses, reading a book in a genuine manner.

The two sighed.

 

If only his attitude is like that too.

 

“What did you do this time, Choi Siwon?” Sungmin exclaimed, folding his arms on his chest with a pair of rolling eyes.

Siwon rubbed his eyes with an (unexpectedly) cute pout. “My friend, I-I… just accidentally placed my gigantic hands on his best-loved drink and had the contents on his unattractive face, then he pulled my hair and chased me until I cry,” He sighed. “Oh, what an embarrassing thing, my angel even saw it.”

Donghae froze in his place and his walks became slow. Strawberry Milk. He remembered Hyukjae that he fancies strawberry milks other than fries, and he loves it more, a fact!

 

What are the things I like? Are you talking about foods? Hehe, sorry, my mind just became corrupted with food these days. Uhm… Fries? Kidding, other than fries, I love strawberry milk the most! Strawberry milk never disappears on our dining table or even in the school! My obsession for strawberry milk is worse than how I love my face. Figuratively, strawberry milk is my lover. Oh, the wonderful memories I have with that drink. I remember when a bully came to me and stole my drink back to elementary days, he ended up to be the one getting beaten instead of me. Kkk~ So I’m warning you, Never. Ever. Steal. My. Strawberry. Milk.

If you want some, then buy some. Hahahaha!

 

Donghae chuckled again at the memory, while he had Sungmin jabbing his ribs lightly.

“Pst,” His chubby friend said while pointing to Siwon using his lips when the mentioned teen wasn’t looking. “I think we have something to worry about.”

Sungmin’s worried, and Donghae might be after absorbing the oh-my-god-siwon-looked-abnormally-abnormal-to-his-angel news. Worried that Siwon will start hanging out with them 24/7 because his angel Kyuhyun might reject him because that airhead is just dumb always (and then Siwon will cry as if he’s giving birth to a child), and logically, who would accept Siwon? Even a single person couldn’t stand his craziness. It’s not like they dislike the dramatic man that much, but he’s just embarrassing to be with sometimes, especially when he wails like that. They still took a bit liking in Siwon, of course, especially when they treat them things like—

They sounded like gold-diggers.

But they aren’t, actually.

 

Siwon usually hanged out with them when he’s still not taking a hit on that Kyuhyun. Sungmin and Donghae treated him well, with fake smiles – or real one sometimes -, and laughs, and mocks (of course it wouldn’t disappear) every day. They got used to it eventually, and Siwon is actually nice if it’s just not for his hysteric mind.

When he started courting Kyuhyun, their usual school hangouts became lesser, though they’re still close like before since they still talk at classes. The boy always talk about his beloved Kyuhyun, every second and minute and day, to the point that the two needed to buy earplugs because Siwon just repeats everything. Sometimes, the angel’s best friend gets included in the Siwon Talk when it’s necessary, but he never mentioned his name.

 

 

-

 

Hyukjae rolled his body on the bed, laying his stomach in it as he typed a message to Donghae. He had got the number that morning, and Hyukjae couldn’t be more happy than he is now. You know the feeling of throwing a party because the person you like gave you her number because you will finally have a way of pestering her? Yeah, as simple as that. Hyukjae tried to marvel the reason as he erased a word and typed back again, getting distracted by his own thought.

It’s not like he likes Donghae right?

 

Or maybe he already does?

 

 

-

 

‘Hi , Donghae! This is your handsome, noble jewel boy, Hyukjae. Save my number, okay!!!!’

 

The brunette giggled, getting satisfied by the way how Hyukjae acts cocky.

 

‘Okay !! Where are we going to meet btw ??^^’

‘Where do you want to? Hmm… how about in front of the school this Saturday? Then let’s allow our feet to drag us wherever, whenever. ;)’

 ‘Then at the front of the school it is !! I’m so excited to meet you !!^^ And a little nervous Ahh… Be ready to be fascinated by my perfect face !!’

‘Oh really? Well then, I’m anticipating for your drooling face once you saw me. Kkkk~ Don’t worry! I’m nervous too TT^TT But we shouldn’t let the awkwardness to eat us okay? Let’s have fun!’

 

As if the DVD (Spongebob) he was watching  (that he even forgot he was watching because of his business with Hyukjae) cooperates with the mood—

F is for Friends who do stuff together.
U is for You and me.
N is for Anywhere and anytime at all.

Down here in the deep blue sea!

 

 

-

 

“Hyukjae please let me make up for what I’ve done!”

“And how are you going to make up for the awful thing that happened to me and my lover?”

“I’ll give you a shopping spree on Saturday!”

“No, I’m not avai—what? Shopping spree?”

“Yes, indeed, my friend.”

Hyukjae shrugged the gross feeling of Siwon calling him ‘friend’. And shouldn’t he be nice to this guy who’s been very kind to him at least? “With you?” He pointed to the tall guy with his index finger, cocking his eyebrows up.

“Uhuh.”

“I’ll think about it.”

 

 

-

 

“Choi Masi! Why the hell are you dragging me here?” Donghae asked with an annoyed expression with his brows furrowing. Siwon scratched his nape and gave him an awkward smile.

“You know the boy who beat me up because of the strawberry milk?” Donghae nodded. “Well, I kinda want to repay him for my stupidity.”

“And why the hell do I need to be here?”

Siwon looked at him with a fake I’m-going-to-cry-now face and gave Donghae an unexpectedly cute pout. “You don’t want to hang out with me anymore?”

Yes, because you’re a ing pain in the .

Donghae sighed but as soon as Siwon stared at him with big, glittering eyes as if he was begging Donghae to go with him, the other immediately agreed since he couldn’t just stand a Choi doing cute stuffs because it makes him puke – literally.

The brunette grabbed his phone on his pocket and texted Hyukjae.

‘I’m sorry. My friend dragged me in the mall and I couldn’t say no anymore because we’re here. Maybe we should me next time, and I’m going to treat you to make up for my absence! Sowwy !!’

A minute after, his phone vibrated.

‘I see… Well then I should just agree to my friend’s request of giving me a shopping spree at the mall. Who knows, we might meet? :)’

‘I hope so !! Have fun !!^^’

 

-

 

“Ugh, is Hyukjae going to ditch me? My friend, that would be surely disappointing,” The taller teen mumbled as he kept on walking back and forth and looking at the screen of his phone.

“On what time are you going to meet?”

Siwon frowned and blinked his eyes, as if he just realized something big. “Oh! We didn’t even planned when and where in here. That must be a really stupid me.”

Donghae palmed his face. “Choi Siwon! Did you know that I just ditched a meet up for a special friend just to accompany you?” The normal teen of the two stomped his feet and rolled his eyes as he grabbed his hair in frustration.

Siwon looked at him in an apologetic manner. “I’m sorry, let me make it up to you, too.”

“You are so going to treat me 5 extra large fries.”

Siwon did saluted Donghae and screamed. “Sir, yes sir!” He’s not actually worried about people staring at him as if he was a mad man (which he is), he’s Choi Siwon, a human, he can do whatever he wants.

 

 

-

 

“But wait, you mentioned his name a while ago. What’s his name again?” Donghae said as they walked to the outside of the store near the entrance of the mall since the two agreed that they would meet there to avoid any inconveniences like getting lost in the mall (who knows if someone will play a trick on them).

“Uh, Hyukjae. Why?”

“Hyukjae what?”

“What what?”

“His surname.”

“Lee, Lee Hyukjae. Why are you being curious now?”

Donghae felt his eyes growing wide. He abruptly grabbed Siwon’s polo – not caring if it would make a crease because it’s Siwon clothes anyway. “Holy ,”

It couldn’t be just any other Lee Hyukjae. Yes, there are probably many Hyukjae in the school, but there’s only one Lee Hyukjae.

“In the end, we are still going to meet,” Donghae uttered with a grin plastered on his face.

 

 

-

 

“Siwon-yah!”

The two  turned their heads, looking at the person who mentioned the taller teen’s name. Donghae froze. It’s Hyukjae. All of a sudden, Donghae felt incredibly nervous without any reason. He couldn’t help but be mesmerized by Hyukjae’s handsome features, his thick eyebrows, his eyes that were not showing any expression – he somewhat looked scary but still, Donghae found it entrancing – his nose and that plump, pinkish lips, most of all, that sharp jaw line – Donghae is sure, there’s no other jaw line that could beat Hyukjae’s.

The brunette scanned the clothes he was wearing – a black hoodie and tight pants that defined his long legs very well.

God, he’s hot. Donghae thought as he unconsciously his lower lip.

Hyukjae is even better than what he imagined, and he started wondering why he never laid his eyes on this person when they’re on school. Hyukjae is someone your eyes couldn’t miss! He’s handsome, and a head-turner – to think that Donghae complimented him the first time they met. Donghae rarely praises someone, and this Hyukjae guy is really lucky to be admired by the brunette.

 

Donghae snapped out of his thoughts as he felt Siwon dragging him towards Hyukjae. Siwon showed his polite smile at the blonde and patted his shoulder. “Hyukjae, you came,”

Hyukjae nodded . “Well, a shopping spree doesn’t sound bad, right?”

 

His voice is so deep and y oh my god

 

“My friend, you have to acknowledge the fact that you have a passion in shopping.”

“Yeah, right,” Hyukjae uttered as he rolled his eyes. “So… who’s this friend of yours?”

“He’s Lee-“

“Donghae, L-Lee Donghae,” The teen stuttered out as repeatedly blinked his eyes, nervous.

Hyukjae beamed a smile but then it disappeared as soon as he realized something. “Wait, Lee Donghae… Donghae… Where… Uhh…”

“Don’t tell me you already forgot, Hyukjae-ssi?”

“Oh my god. It’s you!”