Chapter 2- Escaping

Safe and Sound
* * *
 
Someone shouted from outside, then after 10 seconds the clustered noises became unbearable. It was obvious that the fighting has began.
"Yuri!" Key sprinted to her with a cloak and two heavy bags.
"Key, what are we going to do?' Yuri cried.
"Look, we have to leave ok , I've received orders from master." Key told her
"No we can't, we are not cowards." Yuri opposed him.
"NO, we aren't. BUT how do you think your father is going to feel if he lost you!?You are the only one who he has got. Please do as he says. For once, Yuri, stop being so stubborn." 
"FINE." Yuri shouted while crying " Let's go." Yuri put on  the cloak that Key had brought her, and ran to the hallway with him and lifted the wooden plank beneath her . This was one of the few secret exits of this place.
After they went through the secret corridors the finally reached outside. It was night , the thick clouds covered the stars and moon. The ominous pf the sky gave Yuri an instant feeling of foreboding. Yuri and Key walked for about 50 metres, when Key suddely stopped and faced Yuri.
"Why have we stopped?" Yuri asked clueless.
"You see there is something I got to tell you." Key felt uneasy.
"D-do you remember the weird guys that followed your father?" Key asked stammering a bit.
Yuri gave him a serious look.
"Well, somehow, I-I don't k-know how, they are gonna accompany us ." Key didn't look at her."So let's just sit and wait." Key said it quickly and sat on the grass.
"So YOU are telling ME that some stupid strangers are going to come with us INSTEAD of my FATHER??!!" yuri said.
"Sorry it wasn'y my decision, it was your father's." Key said very lightly.
"What could possibly get worse now?" and when she said that it started to rain. The rain poured heavily so she had to cover her head with the hood of her cloak.
"NOW what could possibly get worse?" She whined.
"Hey we're here, sorry for making you wait!" The two guys appeared out of nowhere."
"Grr.." Yuri said still having her hood covering her head and face.
"You must be Kris and Kai, c'mon let's leave faster."Key said looking at them, then at Yuri.
"Umm oKay, to the airport right?" Kai looked awkwardly at them.
"yeah, yeah, airport, mister Sung told us to take his daughter away from Detroit." Kris agreed with Kai.
They ran to the bus station and headed towards the airport.After they exited the bus, Key put his arm around Yuri's shoulder and escorted he as she couldn't see clearly because of the cloak.
Kris and Kai ran towards the Information desk and left Yuri and Key sitting on some chairs.
"Hey Key , I do not have a good feeling about them , can we trust them?" Yuri whispered
"At this moment, trust is not a priority. They are kind'a our only source of finance. We will dicusss about trust when we reach somewhere safe, okay?" Key patted her head.
"Right!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The next flight that we have tickets for are the flights to Seoul and Mumbai,India." The lady told them.
"Seoul, Seoul, Seoul, we want 4 tickets for seoul." Kai said quickly
"How much would that cost?" Kris asked.
The lady showed them the price.
Kai's eyes widened "THIS MUCH?"
"Take everything out of your pocket and I'll take everything out of mine, it should be enough." Kris said casually.
Kai took out 100 $ "That's all I've got" and Kris took out the rest " Woah , man have you robbed a bank or what?!" Kai asked/
"Oh, I have more, my father decided to be generous with my allowance." Kris casually said
They paid for the tickets and on their way back Kai asked Kris " Your parents.. they are living in Seoul, right?" Kris nodded .
"Our flight is in 30 min , since you only have bags, i think we can go?" Kris calmly said
"What about our passports and stuff?" Yuri asked coldly
"Everything is solved , your father gave us fake passaports and documents.Don't worry about that" Kai said warmly.
Key grabbed Yuri's hand and walked ans outrun Kris and Kai which were left behind whispering.
"She's kind of weird. I mean she's wearing that cloak in the airport and that makes us look like some creepos trying to kidnap her." Kai said
"She has to hide her identity , Pabo." Kris smacked his head and walked forward.
They reached the plane and Yuri sat at the window followed by Key , Kris and Kai. After they settled , Key whispered to Yuri 
"You are safe noe, you can take that cloak off"
Yuri obeyed him and slowly took the cloak off revealing the beauty she's been hiding from the two guy whose jaws slighly dropped.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey , I've decided to update the story every 2 days( maximum three)
Hope you liked it until now.! ^_^
Still deciding on the main pairing
You can comment/PM me if you have any suggestions
Sorry for any grmmar/typing errors, I'll try to improve
 
Comment , subscribe and upvote ! Thanks ^_^