3. When he's your friend, but you're in love with him

Japanese Actors/Actresses Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3. When he's your friend, but you're in love with him

Miura Haruma

Requested by: Arisa_jun

 

You were at a basketball court with Haruma and his friend, Takeru. You were only watching though since you didn't know anything about basketball. You watched Haruma as he jumped up and threw the basketball in the net. He smiled and stuck his tongue out at Takeru who stood there with a sour expression.

Haruma laughed at him and you laughed at how cute Haruma looked. You two had been best friends since you were little kids and you were still just as close, but emotionally the two of you were very far apart from each other. You had feelings for him, romantic feelings, but never once had you gotten the courage to tell him. 

 

Takeru waved his hand over to you, signalizing for you to come. You ran up to them and he smiled at you. "Let her be on my team".

"That's unfair!" Haruma shouted. "Two against one isn't right!"

"Dude, you're leading. Besides, she doesn't know how to play, so you clearly have a better chance at winning than us".

He sighed. "Fine, fine. I'll crush the two of you anyway".

 

Takeru gave you the basketball and put his arms on your arms from behind. Haruma was watching you from the side as he stood there with his arms crossed. You lifted your hands and threw the ball. You bit your bottom lip as the ball was getting closer and closer to the net. But it ended up going far over the net. 

 

You sighed and looked up at Takeru. "Sorry. I really don't know how to play".

He smiled and ruffled your hair as Haruma came up with the ball in his hands. "It's okay".

"Do you wanna give up and just agree that i won?" He smirked as he rolled the basketball on his finger.

Takeru sighed. "Fine, i give up. You win".

"Yes!" He smiled.

"Hey" You looked at Haruma who lost his smile. "I can't remember saying anything about giving up".

"Are you serious?" Haruma looked back up and laughed. "____, you at basketball".

"Do not!" You stuck your tongue out at him and snatched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter