10. When you're his fake girlfriend

Japanese Actors/Actresses Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10. When you're his fake girlfriend

Koike Teppei

Requested by: Apple-Piggy

 

"Okay, so what's the plan?" You asked Teppei as you stood outside the school gate.

 

Yesterday, you and Teppei had met up and planned on how to get your crushes attention. He was crushing on some girl while you had a crush on this guy, but they didn't notice the two of you. Therefore, you had decided to act as a couple to get their attention.

 

Teppei held his hand out to you. "Grab my hand and we'll walk like this. Laugh sometimes too".

 

You nodded and grabbed his hand. A lot of people were giving you attention as you walked through the school hallway. No wonder though. He was popular, and you... well, you were not. You passed by the guy you were having a crush on, and you laughed, a little bit too loudly. Teppei raised his eyebrow at you, but the guy you liked, didn't even glance your way. Once you've passed him, you looked down and pouted. The plan had failed. 

 

You didn't get to think over it anymore as Teppei let go off your hand and threw his arm around your shoulder. You looked up at him, then followed his gaze. He was staring at a tall, blonde girl who were talking with two other girls. You looked back at Teppei and then you realized that was the girl he liked.

 

You don't know why, but you felit a little... depressed. More depressed than when the guy you liked, didn't even look your way. The girl looked your way and said something to her friends. She then walked up to Teppei who removed his arm from you and walked up to her. The girl practically threw herself onto him and kissed him.

 

You sighed and turned around to walk the other way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter